Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo (7274 Views)

Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / Buhari Was A Better Leader Than Obasanjo - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by wadner1: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2006
i can hardly trust any Nigerian.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by lurvsite(f): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2006
Nasir el Rufai
Dora Akunyuli
Nuhu Ribadu
(Cant think of up to four trustworthy people right now) though u can never predict wat people will turn into wen power gets into their head, but at least with what these people have done so far, i guess they could be given a try. undecided
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by pete(m): 3:52am On Mar 07, 2006
Firstly the idea of OBJ doing a 3rd term should be jettisoned as fast as possible. One, it would set a bad precedent for our nascent democracy. He should rather start a watchdog NGO at the best, I mean if he and his believers really love Nigeria.
Secondly, most of the people suggested by some of the threader are people who at one point in time have stolen from Nigeria. Well OBJ stole, yet he is rumoured to be doing good at the moment, so lets give some of this people a chance even though their hands are stained already. Nigeria would succeed as a country not by an angelic president, but by US citizens of that country, when we get to a point when we could stand up to our leaders.Protest and request their removal if they're found wanting.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by kasaliyaro(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2006
For how long do we continue to recycle these old hands? Nigeria is blessed with a lot of young, dynamic and talented individuals who have demonstrated success in running/transforming anything they venture into. e.g.

1. Mike Adenuga

2. Fola Adeola

3. Jim Ovia

4. Gbenga Daniel -Ogun state Gov

We need honest intellegent people.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by oluwizard(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2006
bola tinubu of lagos

adedibu of ibadan

gani adams of OPC

gov fayose of ondo state
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Hotstepper(f): 3:00am On Mar 08, 2006
all i know is dat Alex Ekweme and Orji Uzor Kalu ain't suppose 2 be mentioned sef, all i can say is like ppl dat have not ruled b4. young and goal oriented and even gov. dat has done a great job in their states,

sum ppl i recommend are:

Dora Akunyuli
The minister of Finance(Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala)
Donald Duke
Gov. Ngige(4get all da whala, hez doing a great job)
Gov. tinubu
Maruwa

infact, a woman should rule diz time letz see if there would be any diff, and i know there will tongue
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by prosper(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2006
I don't know if they are better than OBJ, but I choose:
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iyeala.
- Governor Mu'azu of Bauchi State.
- Donald Duke of Cross-river State.
- Aliko Dangote! (he doesn't need to steal any money)

(no to Soludo, no to NAFDAC lady, no to Ribadu)

I too I choose the Cross-River State Governor( Donald Duke)
Ngozi Iweala Okonjo.

In order of precidence, Infact I will like it if they both could work closely with one another, as deputy,
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by LoverBwoy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
If orji kalu's stae is the dirtiest in nigeria i wonder what will happen to nigeria!!
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Johnny(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2006
As for me, for now I don't see any body that can lead better than Obj. But four people that can try include;
1. Alh. Mua'zu, governor of Bauchi state.
2. Alh. Aliko Dangote.
3. Prof. Charles Soludo, CBN governor.
4. Ahmed Markarafi, governor of Kaduna state.
On a very serious note!!!!
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by tejuoso1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2006
no one cos he still has the best managaeble bad stories out of all nigerian press, remember naija changed drastically the moment he came around 1999 or so
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2006
Johnny:

As for me, for now I don't see any body that can lead better than Obj. But four people that can try include;
1. Alh. Mua'zu, governor of Bauchi state.
2. Alh. Aliko Dangote.
3. Prof. Charles Soludo, CBN governor.
4. Ahmed Markarafi, governor of Kaduna state.
On a very serious note!!!!

I for one do not support any northerner on this list. They have failed to make an impact in over 30 yrs, they will not perform a miracle now.
Aliko Dangote ----- One of the men who used our foreign reserve to build his business empire thanks to the leprous govt of shagari
Markarfi ----- Do we need another Sharia zealot?
Marwa ---- the rogue who looted lagos blind?
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2006
IBB
IBB
IBB
IBB?
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by toshmann(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2006
EL-RUFAI :for his ability to step on toes if necessary

DONALD DUKE: for his vision

DORA AKUNYILI: female version of el-rufai

SALISU BUHARI: at a young age he handled the house of representatives so efficiently.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by IBBFan(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2006
yes! yes!! yes!!! thanks for voting for me. una no get shaking. NIGERIA will be a better land for all, come 2007 IN SHA ALLAHU!
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Hndholder(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2006
seun, ejiro, hnd holder and hot angel
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by toshmann(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2006
Hnd-holder:

seun, ejiro, hnd holder and hot angel

cheesy :Dsupported cheesy cheesy but u shulda added toshmann to the list.

hey why not angry i can even rule the world) grin
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2006
Oga Seun, I haven't been following this thread, but wouldn't you agree that this gentleman, who is evidently deluded enough to seriously think he is a former military despot, was finally worn out his welcome among other more civilised contributors to Nairaland's forum ?
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Seun(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2006
IBB? I'll be watching him.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Hndholder(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2006
Seun you better watch any letter sent to you in order to avoid Dele Giwa's mistake.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Seun(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2006
Ok, I take it back. Now let's return to the topic!
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Hndholder(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2006
Please note:IBB is the Nigerian President after OBJ. Regards
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Posh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
Four Nigerians i think can lead NIgeria out of the woods include:

Chief Emeka Anyaoku.

Professor Pat Utomi.

Professor Charles Soludo.

Col. Abubarkar Umar.

President Obasanjo and Atiku should go back to their loots after 2007.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Consultant(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
the cbn governor,the finance minister,the nafdac woman, and the new generation of poeple are good BUT i think in their own field of work a good engineer doesnt make a good doctor, they went to school for a reason and have enough experience in their field only, i don't think a newbie will make it in nigerian politics,

There is really no school of leadership, so whoever will rule Nigeria has to come from one field or the other - and they have to start from somewhere. Ekiti state governor - Fayose is entirely new to politics, and even though he had some challenges initially (which i would attribute to immaturity), he is still one of the better governors.

Give me Dora Akunyili anyday, anytime. She has proven that she can stand up to the criminal elements in Nigeria and not be intimidated. I think she would make an excellent president.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2006
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by IBBFan(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2006
i must thank you IBB voters very much. i already have appointed posts for you all as soon as i resume office in 2007. cool cool
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Seun(m): 4:54am On Mar 17, 2006
Do you really think Dora Akunyili stood up to the criminal elements? What if she had to compromise a little bit to save her life?
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by toshmann(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2006
whatever u may say about her,she has made a positive impact in the pharmaceutical industry.period.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by cabali(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2006
HOTSTEPPER has really made sense on this thread with her nominations

where ave u been all this while
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by toshmann(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2006
my new list

1. GIDEON ORKAR

2. CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU

3. B. S DIMKA

4. TOSHMANN grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by t4cash(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2006
I find it hard to respect so many of these politicians (and technocrats like Anyaoku) since they can not seem to stand up against the 3rd term nonsense. I know Gani will, but he has not proven himself a good politician. So I guess I will wait to see whoever challenges OBJ openly about the 3rd term issue.
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by USLION: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2006
Friends, why is marwa on the list? Have you wondered how he got the cash to float the alabaraka airline from? All these men with terribly questionable past should be sidelined. Why do we have to be excited about people that did a minor part of what the were assigned to do in their job description? Ok dem don tell am to refund $12 million dollars & he accepted without any argument, and this is the one we know about.

Lets look up to those moral heros young & old, who have not yet defiled themselves with the kings food, nor become drunk with the kings wine, from the kings table. Who have not cornered our common wealth and run off with thier shares of the loot and built themselves empires with our common wealth and now wish to direct our common future by the strength of the false sense of securities which their vain glories have provided for them.

Lets look up towards the four corners of nigeria, and re-establish a new standard for our nation, lets pick up the benchmark that once existed, and set it up high for all to see. Lets look towards the captains of industries, the college dons( profs et al), the professionals from all works of life, who yearns for a change deep inside,

lets go for it brothers!
Re: Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo by Consultant(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
Do you really think Dora Akunyili stood up to the criminal elements? What if she had to compromise a little bit to save her life?

Seun, do you have any evidence of this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Rains: Women Protest Flooding In Lekki Area / Only In Naija / Fashola Receives U.S Diplomats, Urges Deeper Global Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.