Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,532 members, 7,921,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Emmanuel Oladipo Cancles Thrift, Refuses To Refund Members, Despite Calls, Text - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emmanuel Oladipo Cancles Thrift, Refuses To Refund Members, Despite Calls, Text (269 Views)

Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oladipo Cancles Thrift, Refuses To Refund Members, Despite Calls, Text by KontactMedia: 1:48am On Jun 09, 2023

What Really Happened

Despite waiting for two months (April/ May) to get refunded my money (thrift), I know some of you will still come at me saying I should further chill but bruh, sis, i don try.

I posted the below photo sometime last month and some colleagues were not pleased and pleaded the post be brought down and he ( Emmanuel Oladipo ) will be called to order, and pay me my thrift. I respectfully did and as luck will have it, Emmanuel Oladipo reached out to me after days, weeks of not responding to my messages or calls.

On reaching out (not remorseful), he threatened to go legal with me for calling him out in that manner, canceled the thrift thing which began in February 2023, and said he would refund the money of those involved (No Date Specified).

On receiving his message, I was wowed, I, however, told him to please specify when it would be refunded after all he canceled the thrift, would you believe that for over a month till this moment you are reading this message, Emmanual Oladipo has refused to respond to my messages, calls.

The last time I chatted with him was on Friday, May 2nd, Emmanuel was very much active on telegram, yet he went offline on seeing my message.

My people, what should I term this act?

Please if you know Emmanuel Oladipo, a supposed worker at #RCCG kindly call him to order, e don carry people thrift money

(1) (Reply)

How To Mine And Withraw 0.0005 BTC Instantly In 10 Days With This Mining Site. / I Was Poisoned At PDP Secretariat In Port Harcourt, I Nearly Died, Nyesom Wike. / Lufthansa Baggage Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.