Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) (34882 Views)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Flood Kills 13-year-old Pupil In Edo State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul sad

The husband of this woman should be investigated thoroughly. This looks like a murder case carried out by her husband and not flood undecided

I mean, look at the bruises on her eyes, it looks like she was beaten to death by a man (her husband). So sad sad

Honestly, Nigerian men are evil and heartless
you are hopelessly wicked to jump 🦘 into conclusion like that, we're waiting for flood to carry you then access your body
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:27am On Jun 10, 2023
Skiborobo:

What was the former-former and present governor of the state doing? Is this where a president wants to come out from?
they said flood you mor ron. Flood can carry anybody in WDC even in Abuja
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by stonemasonn: 4:23am On Jun 10, 2023
RIP
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by Edusouls(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

The husband of this woman should be investigated thoroughly. This looks like a murder case carried out by her husband and not flood undecided

I mean, look at the bruises on her eyes, it looks like she was beaten to death by a man (her husband). So sad sad

flood killed the woman eyewitnesses saw it and even tried to save her, we’re did Nigerian men are heartless and wicked come in here? Or can’t you read up simple paragraphs?
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by ooong: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2023
R.I.P
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by seniorgozman(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2023
In 2012 was the year I stopped joking with rain. 2 people died in my presence that day. It was raining heavily that day and the guys were finding shelter under a tree, lighting struck and killed them instantly
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by Caseless: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2023
from the bank at 11pm? Who's on the road in Oko at 11pm?

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by bejick(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

seems like your father is not treating your mother well. All your concern man do this man do that, my small advice for you change your mindset before getting married if not you will definitely divorce that if you are not a divorcee already.
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by foolbuster: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Symptoms of Insanity. Spinsterhood is hard. But take it easy for the sake of your mental health.
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by bejick(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2023
ahnie:

Both of us are the only 2 most hated females on this forum because we tell these doofuses the raw truth.

However in this case,I prolly think this Lady was really knocked to dead by the flood.

And you proud of yourself, when everyone hates you then you are doing something wrong. Kindly change cos one day you might lose something because of it. No be world cup or achievement to be world most hated. you know who is watching on the sidelines.
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2023
onuman:

That thing happened in the zone where APC and APC governors of Imo state originated from.
The other two zones in Imo state where APC does not hold sway in the state are fairer since 2013 when one Imo state governor from that zone sold his APGA mandate to APC. APC spells doom wherever it holds sway, the same way it reduced Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world under 8 years.
Are u against the party or personel
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by Xclusivenaija24: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by eldoradoxx: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Skiborobo:

What was the former-former and present governor of the state doing? Is this where a president wants to come out from?
Flood kills people in US, Europe, India, all over the world too, not only in Anambra. It is the effect of global warming.
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by CHIGIM: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
ha abeg are u ok and if u are please why did u say that.
Jennyclay:

Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by Exceed15: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I m sure there were witnesses to confirm the story. From your tone, I pity your relationship.
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na wa oh!

The article said he died from flooding. There were many witnesses but you must blame innocent loving nigerian men!

Her poor faithful husband will be somewhere sobbing his eyes out. Drop a tear for the despondent soul.
Re: Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) by louken(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
OdefaGirl:
Most times... out of panick, we end up with more severe injuries than what would have actually happened to us. We create unnecessary pandemonium in the the midst of threats we should have calmly handled. Everything is not by girigiri
True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.