Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,325 members, 7,974,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos (36065 Views)

Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) / Rider Fixes An Umbrella To His Motorcycle In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos by potland: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
OvertheTop:

In the 90s, there used to be a Horizontal Barricade That comes Down to Block the Rail-Road intersection as soon as the Train appeared quite a Distance away....
it's no longer there.

it should be Brought Back
hi, i need your thoughts on this job offer. I like the way you answer that guy on job section concerning business dev officer. I got this offer for the role of clerk at a shop in alaba. I think they import and sell goods. When i got there, they postponed it. I discovered it is run by a chinese man n nigerian from what i gathered. Mon to saturday. What do you think?
Re: Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos by OvertheTop(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
potland:
hi, i need your thoughts on this job offer. I like the way you answer that guy on job section concerning business dev officer. I got this offer for the role of clerk at a shop in alaba. I think they import and sell goods. When i got there, they postponed it. I discovered it is run by a chinese man n nigerian from what i gathered. Mon to saturday. What do you think?

Did you apply for the Job and that very position?
1. if yes, you can Attend but make sure Your Relatives are Aware of your Movement.
2. if you see a crowd of people gathering to be given a lecture, just know that it is GNLD/ Network marketing. run for your life

If you did not apply for that position, don't bother to go. its a scam

its not even wise to take a low-paying Job too far from your Home.

God Be with you.
Re: Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos by potland: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
OvertheTop:

Did you apply for the Job and that very position?
1. if yes, you can Attend but make sure Your Relatives are Aware of your Movement.
2. if you see a crowd of people gathering to be given a lecture, just know that it is GNLD/ Network marketing. run for your life

If you did not apply for that position, don't bother to go. its a scam

its not even wise to take a low-paying Job too far from your Home.

God Be with you.
thank you sir. So I went there today. I met the recruiter and here's what he told me: the work is monday to saturday from 9am to 6pm. salary is 80k. No accommodation. I will be doing basic desk job. It's owned by a Chinese man and they sell phone screens. Is it okay?
Re: Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos by OvertheTop(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
potland:
thank you sir. So I went there today. I met the recruiter and here's what he told me: the work is monday to saturday from 9am to 6pm. salary is 80k. No accommodation. I will be doing basic desk job. It's owned by a Chinese man and they sell phone screens. Is it okay?

it's manageable if you don't have an Alternative.
But You need LIVE a Walking Distance from the Office so you don't spend on transport.
if not the majority of the salary will go to transport and you would not be able to save Any.

Also, as you begin, you need to keep searching for a better-paying job too because that 80k looks really small for a man.
you can maybe think of some self-skills to learn (like how to Repair the Smartphone including fixing that screen you sell).

After then, you can be an engineer working for yourself

All the best bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Students In New Zealand. How Is It To Study And Survive There / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet / Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.