Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,005 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Polystyrene Ceiling Just Like Pop Ceiling But More Durable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polystyrene Ceiling Just Like Pop Ceiling But More Durable (710 Views)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polystyrene Ceiling Just Like Pop Ceiling But More Durable by Hussein27: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2023
Welcome Dear Home owner, we hope you're doing great

We are polystyrene ceiling service provider for residential buildings.

Polystyrene ceiling is the new improved ceiling option for your home

It's long-lasting, water proof and cost less to maintain than pop ceiling and also polystyrene ceiling have the same solid make as pop ceiling

Polystyrene ceiling protects you and your loved ones from bitter cold, and harsh scorching heat, while giving you and your loved ones overall homely comfort

And admirably, it's gives your home a feel of elegance and prestigious status you can always be proud of

We take on project of 50sqm and above, and equally clean and clear all the polystyrene mess we made during our working process to allow other workers get to work without delay

We charge N1,000 per square for labour and N6,500 for materials and labour

Call us now on 070 6146 4663

We are based in Abuja but we can go any part of Nigeria for polystyrene ceiling projects if you finance our conveyance to and fro

Warm regards

You will find pictures of what the polystyrene sheets looks like and the final finishings below

Looking forward to making your home charming.

Re: Polystyrene Ceiling Just Like Pop Ceiling But More Durable by Hussein27: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
070 6146 4663
Re: Polystyrene Ceiling Just Like Pop Ceiling But More Durable by Hussein27: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2023
I'm more honored to take on your Ceiling project
Re: Polystyrene Ceiling Just Like Pop Ceiling But More Durable by Hussein27: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hi

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check For The Date My Data Bundle Subscription Will Expire / Relocation Sales / Which African Countries Can I Relocate Too With This Current Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.