Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is This Photoshop? Or AI? Or What? Check Out These Very Shocking Images. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is This Photoshop? Or AI? Or What? Check Out These Very Shocking Images. (541 Views)

** [SOLVED] **MODIFIED: How Do I Fix This Photoshop Cc 2020 Issue? (photo) / Wooooow!!! Can't Believe This Photoshop Manipulation / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Photoshop? Or AI? Or What? Check Out These Very Shocking Images. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Before I proceed to discuss these images, I would like to mention that I am a graphic designer.

I specialize in creating designs for various purposes such as business flyers, birthday flyers, and more. If you are interested in working with me, you can find my contact information in the "signature" section below or you can visit my Nairaland profile.

Now back to the gist...

These surprising and perhaps shocking images will leave you wondering if they are the product of Photoshop, AI, or something else entirely.

With their mesmerizing blend of artistry and realism, they challenge our perception of what is possible. As technology continues to advance, the line between human creativity and artificial intelligence becomes increasingly blurred.

Take a moment to explore these intriguing visuals and ponder the fascinating intersection of art and technology. Prepare to be amazed!

Check out the pictures below...

Re: Is This Photoshop? Or AI? Or What? Check Out These Very Shocking Images. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
definitely AI
Re: Is This Photoshop? Or AI? Or What? Check Out These Very Shocking Images. by Klastivity(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
You dey wyn those animal
It's AI
Re: Is This Photoshop? Or AI? Or What? Check Out These Very Shocking Images. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Drawing By Charles Osaro / Freelance Design Job For A Month Or More!! / Turn Yourself Into A Ghost-video Editing Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.