Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,456 members, 7,944,266 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

LP HOA Member Impressed By President Tinubus's Intelligence And Preparedness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP HOA Member Impressed By President Tinubus's Intelligence And Preparedness (215 Views)

Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Yorubas For Their Tribalism In Guber And HOA Election / Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1)

LP HOA Member Impressed By President Tinubus's Intelligence And Preparedness by Busy76: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnubGuazOKE

Today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I’ve never knew that this man is so intelligent. I’ve never knew that this man is so Prepared to serve this country I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the the Charisma, the believe that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilized house. Now, Even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party. As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the Nation.”
Amobi Godwin Ogah-LP Abia state..

Re: LP HOA Member Impressed By President Tinubus's Intelligence And Preparedness by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Copying Peter Obi's manifesto
Re: LP HOA Member Impressed By President Tinubus's Intelligence And Preparedness by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2023

(1)

BREAKING: Tinubu Suspends Emefiele As CBN Governor / Stop Challenge Us: INEC Response Shock Messeage To Labourt Party And PDF / Let Pray For Tinubu Health Cause Of His Good Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.