Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. (43692 Views)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by sharpsecret: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
untoldtruth:

How can he be desperate I ask you, when it is 'his turn'?
who made it his turn?
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by tonytony208(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
sapele914:
No one can be more desperate than a runaway Pdp Labor parry waiver presidential candidate.

So, bribing inec to rig election isn't desperation to you?
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
Lol, this is nothing but wasted effort.

Peter obi is so desperate to lead Nigeria. I always know that this man has a hidden agenda.

Is by force to rule Nigeria? Nobody steal his manHOOD.... En no even get manhood in the first place.

Agent of darkeness, no wonder he always wear black cloths every time.
he made it clear that if he looses the election he will return home to continue his trade...

I don't see such man as desperate. Like someone that said is my turn...please stop typing rubbish ..as for black cloths, you're entitled to what make u comfortable....I also love black right from time so is nothing put taste
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Jayneck: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
FrankAkowe:
I feel for Obi, but playing the video of INEC chairman's speech is melodramatic. How is that one going to prove that he won the election?
he is not saying that will prove he won the election but rather exposed the process that brought the new president to be illegal. In live everything has process inec have to follow due process to declare a person president elect if such process is not followed whoever inec declared winner is illegal because that process is what makes them an electoral body other wise every other person can declare someone president elect
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by sweetgala(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
jahsharon:
This is what we call AWADA KERIKERI.

That's a joke taken very far.

BAT is HERE for 8 years

They are just kidding themselves, set up a monitor to play the speech of the INEC chairman.

Do they think the judges are illiterates that can be emotionally influenced.

I've read the cross examination both LP and PDP have done for their witnesses and I must admit Olanipekun and Mahmoud must be licking their lips because none has been able to present any solid grounds to disqualify the validity of form EC8A and such similar constitutionally recognized documents.

The argument has been premised on the idea that there were some "irregularities" which are yet to be sufficiently demonstrated and IREV ; well anyone able to understand a word of English must know the IREV matter has been put to test at the Osun Election appeal at SC.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by sweetgala(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
walex2:
peter obi is ready to play a video of INEC chairman saying result is going to be displayed on IREV? ALL THOSE THINGS DOESN'T COUNT AS NOTHING, WHAT COUNTS IS YOU PROVING YOU WON THE ELECTION BY PRESENTING ORIGINAL SHEET OF THE RESULTS. EVEN WHAT IS ON IREV, TINUBU STILL WON

The INEC chairman can swear an oath on his holy book of choice that elections shall be displayed on IREV, however it doesn't make it a constitutional requirement, and any failure to do so in real-time doesn't disqualify the electoral process. The constitution only requests that a datalog of electoral results shall be collected and compiled and made available to the public at a fee.

The constitution is a free document there is even an app
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
The frustrated and demented Peter Obi is only playing to the gallery. He knows that he lost the election but is afraid of Ipob retribution after collecting money from them with assurance that he will win and release their terrorist leader to them.
he's already on the gallery...abi you no get head...
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by Penguin2: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jayneck:
leave them make them dey play, ordinary olokpa go arrest u naim go still advice u sey anything u sey or do will be use against u in court. Not to talk of inec with laid down rules going against it own rules on recording it will be use against them in court. They think that recording doesn't matter dey never know sey na with such evidence them take day win for court
Fantastic submission👍
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by fubsy: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Taylor93:
Peter Obi is trying his best for democracy

But this is Nigeria the top most corrupt nation on earth

I don’t expect Justice from judiciary

Let the will of God be done
I share in your pain. It pains me too that justice is running away from the people of Nigeria, and those that manipulate the system are laughing at the people, and are saying confidently that "nothing will happen, Obi is wasting his time." The question then is, will this one still go the way of the manipulators of the system? Can justice have a rethink and come back to the people? I doubt it, but let's wait and see. If justice disappears into thin air, INEC should forget about luring us to vote in any other election; and the court (Election Tribunal and the Supreme Court) should know that the credibility of old has disappeared with justice.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by walex2(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
sweetgala:

The INEC chairman can swear an oath on his holy book of choice that elections shall be displayed on IREV, however it doesn't make it a constitutional requirement, and any failure to do so in real-time doesn't disqualify the electoral process. The constitution only requests that a datalog of electoral results shall be collected and compiled and made available to the public at a fee.

The constitution is a free document there is even an app
But if you tell them all these they will still not agree, I do say INEC chairman statements carries no weight in law, the only thing that matters is electoral laws. Simple as abc
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by MIMOSAXY(m): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

PU_EC8A,Ward_EC8B,LGA_EC8C and state level_EC8D for national results declaration_EC8E
even when it is Doctored as it is clear shown

Election start at local level, This corresponding result was not Challenged at all the stages you mentioned and the beneficiaries of this results and observers at this phases did not complain so why now at the national level.

N.B the number of mutilated results as seen online which is also your reference points are less than 1000 PU and most of the PU has less than 1000 collected PVCs do the mathematics and you'll realize who won the election with it without the anomalies, as alleged.
Re: LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. by sharpsecret: 1:23am On Jun 11, 2023
untoldtruth:

How can he be desperate I ask you, when it is 'his turn'?
if truly it was his turn why conduct a vote and why bride apc members so much money to win primary

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.