Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,978 members, 7,915,847 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? (20532 Views)

Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Buhari Is An Action Man Not An Orator, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Mrfixiit: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
If I knew Tinubu is this good, I would have beg him to rule Nigeria since.

He has been making good move ever since he come over and things has started going positively in nigeria.

Good president like Tinubu should be allowed to rule for 16 years. Even Obidient are now seeing what we saw in him.

No more Japa for the youth... Tinubu is ready to provide us the development that the European self no get.

I'm proud that I'm part of the people that voted him Tinubu for the betterment of Nigeria.

I knew I made the right choice.
This zombie work is really a very hard one. I no envy una at all
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by hush15: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-the-action-man-nigeria-needed-all-along/

Nigerians are very gullible sha. He arrested emefiele, and so.... I have never so feeble minded people like this. He arrest emeifiele and all of a sudden, he is an action president.

Where they not all running the government together under Buhari. He gives Nigerians side attractions whereas he himself still has unanswered questions. Anyway, Emefiele or not, he himself is riding on an illegitimate mandate and when it is time for him to surrender that mandate, I hope he is humble enough to put the justice into action.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Mrfixiit: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
The guy dey zuzu obviously
Because he's not praising your drug lord abi ?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
BreconHills:

He doesn't need supporters like you. Please remain in opposition.

What does Tinubu need supporters for?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Mrfixiit: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
I used to think you are real nigga until weed started turning your reasoning upside down....why can't you be optimistic for Tinubu governance for once rather than expecting doom for yourself always...
A drug lord can never make a good leader, get it boy
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Mrfixiit: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nayturalistic:

See this Yeye clown copying and pasting same shii all over threads.. na your type be the pot whey de call kettle black.. what do you even know about governance. Talking trash like who doesn’t want the country to move forward. Hypocrite

Better keep up with your marijuana induced lifestyle.
He's far more sound intellectually than you touts singing praises for a drug lord
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by hush15: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-the-action-man-nigeria-needed-all-along/

Make una dey watch who Tinubu go make CBN Chief! Stupid people thinking Tinubu is doing them a favor.....
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:

He has been making good move ever since he come over and things has started going positively in nigeria.

Good president like Tinubu should be allowed to rule for 16 years. Even Obidient are now seeing what we saw in him.

No more Japa for the youth... Tinubu is ready to provide us the development that the European self no get.

I'm proud that I'm part of the people that voted him Tinubu for the betterment of Nigeria.

Where would u have seen Tinubu to beg him to run since?

What are the good moves He has been making ever since he come over and what are the things that have started going positively in nigeria?

If you say things have started going positively in Nigeria, are u say6thingschave been going negatively all this while?

Are you saying buhari was a disaster despite Tinubu telling us that he was nigerias only solution?

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obakoolex:
I used to think you are real nigga until weed started turning your reasoning upside down....why can't you be optimistic for Tinubu governance for once rather than expecting doom for yourself always...

Is it his optimism that will make Tinubu deliver good governance?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Isn't it a bit too early for this?!!

Rochas Okorocha and Adams Oshiomhole were praised to high heavens in just their first month in office because of their initial gra gra!

We all know how their two tenures ended, especially the rogue from Imo state!

Keep the praises till after a year at least!... E get why!

Remove Oshiomhole from this list please. Oshiomhole started well and ended well. He is still regarded til date by Edo people as the best governor the state have had aside Ambrose Alli, and maybe, Ogbemudia. The only issue people have with him was trying to install himself as godfather after his tenure
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Neatb(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Revolution2022:
When tinubu reverses $1 to 200,
When the well-being of Nigerians improve to that of Americans,
When the price of a litre of fuel is sold at at least a #100 per litre,
When a bag of rice is reversed back to #20k,
When a bag of Dangote Cement is reversed back to #1500,
When tinubu grant licences to modular refineries operations in the Niger Delta,
I will give him a pass mark.

I am with you on this. It's just too early to start hailing PBAT
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Kukutenla: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by jude79(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
If a thief steals your car and maintains it very well, will you say the thief is the action man you needed all along to steal your car, vamoose from here!!!

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Babastrong(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=123680358]When tinubu reverses $1 to 200,
I will give him a pass mark.[Omo!is/not/about/reversing#.life/is/define/by/movement./the/most/important/is/to/make/money/circulate#.let/everybody/(rich&poor)/be/happy/and/proud/to/be/a/nigerian.]
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
EhisChelsea1:

Remove Oshiomhole from this list please. Oshiomhole started well and ended well. He is still regarded til date by Edo people as the best governor the state have had aside Ambrose Alli, and maybe, Ogbemudia. The only issue people have with him was trying to install himself as godfather after his tenure

Okay... Well noted!
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by GetSenseNow: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
greatestdestiny:

If Jagaban was the President in 1999 there is no way Nigeria can be as hopeless as this! Jokes apart. How did we become like this? Generators everywhere! Bad roads! No clean water in most places! No jobs! No industries! Some smelling things killing people in their farms, as in their own farms! Haba...

Long Live Jagaban!

Until you deduct the number of years democracy has wasted from your life, you cannot understand the level of destruction they have done to your life all in the name of democracy. See the numbers of soldiers and civilians lost under Buhari all because if what? Pure nonsense! Look at the cashless faceless policy too that he wickedly implemented and acted as if he did not know that it was that bad.. Haba!

Jagaban came in at the right time!!! I will use his tenure to recover the nonsense years that they robbed me of my glorious destiny...

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

You guys will never learn. This same Buhari you're castigating was pushed on us by Tinubu.

Sycophants like you are a big problem in this shithole

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by dododawa1: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu is different from COW
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
MT:

All the 3 contestants in the presidential election had baggages. No one was spanking clean.

If you are a christian, even God mightily used the then Saul, the intense persecutor of the follower of our Lord Jesus Christ, to achieve great things for him as Paul.
He is a good leader and administrator but...
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by onuman: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Revolution2022:

Don't mind the useless propagandists who think that every Nigerian suffers retrograde amnesia.

Buhari should have been the first person to be arrested for his political corruption that brought Nigeria to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth, if Tinubu is really a president who takes tough decisions.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by MrTuns: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is it Tunibu that will determine the price of crude oil in the global market? Or you want him to subsidize fuel. You lack an understanding of basic economics.
Revolution2022:
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Incrediblekutty(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
They have started the premature hyping again. This is similar to what happened with everything about Buhari, he was hyped from his body language to total silence and we know what followed next.

Is it the same Buhari that couldn't make any reasonable appointments for several weeks after his first inauguration in 2015??....
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Bovis(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obakoolex:

He’s a fake ass wannabe. Real niggas are coded and don’t go on SM bragging about smoking weed or the number of pussy they smashed

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Tayorshd87: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:

God bless you bro
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by obyno82: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:

You guys have been paid and commissioned to launder Tinubu's image. Chai make una fear God oooo
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Lobotomy02: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Action man? Looool.

You people will learn a lesson. grin

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Toks2008(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nvestor02:

I can bet my left testicle on the fact that you are broke and frustrated grin

You are suffering from stolkhom syndrome
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by smileyoo: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians; is it not too early to start praising Oga tinubu ?
just because of few moves , here and there, and some inner - circle appointments, you guys start singing praises of him.
are we now having more constant power supply ? - the answer is NO .
has the daily senseless killings of innocent nigerians stopped, that nigerians are now more secure than before ? - the answer is NO.
can we now be proud of our naira as a stable and strong currency ? - the answer is NO.
are we now buying a litre of fuel at a cheaper rate than before ? - the answer is NO.
can nigerians now boast of food security across the country ? the answer is NO.
while am not condemning tinubu's presidency, it's unfair to him, that we should expect him, to change the fortunes of
nigerians , with such an incredible speed - just 2 weeks, after Oga bubu's locusts government have done so much damage to our national psyche and economy.
tinubu can't be a magician, with a magic wand to turn things around, in 2 weeks time.
therefore do him a favor and stop putting him on the spotlight.
time will tell if he is indeed a credible leader, that could deserve the praises of honest nigerians, not praise singers of corrupt leaders.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Halifaxguy: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
This mandate thief administration will be run with propaganda and sycophancy. The reality is no amount of propaganda will improve the economy and welfare of the Nigeria masses without puttingin the actual work. The funny thing is many of his supporters that are singing to his praises can't even afford to buy some litters of fuel with the current price.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Dicado: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
They have started the premature hyping again. This is similar to what happened with everything about Buhari, he was hyped from his body language to total silence and we know what followed next.
Nna ehn... You no see as them dey push them brother posts to FrontPage?
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? by Abbey117(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No where near action man

His administration is gonna be a disaster

Tinubu's administration is failing..he is pursuing his enemies

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor not one mechanical engineering niggar

Nigeria is playing politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Before you quote me and conclude am from south east..hell no you are wrong..I'm from edo state..strong Bini origin
Do you need a bucket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why / Senator Joy Emordi Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.