Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) (44561 Views)

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by dododawa1: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Power otilor,Na talk remain
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by jumobi1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lmaoooooo that was funny. The new Kano leadership need to calm down. Demolishing doesn’t seem money-wise.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by azizsystem(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Seconded.

Ganduje did well for Kano.

Am frm south south

I've been living in Kano for almost ten years mow. Ganduje no do nada in this state. See the way Kano people just dey jubilant after nnpp's victory .

Where do you guys from south hear these lies from. Abi na just propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by azizsystem(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
yahmohy27:

Shot up , you are from where?
Go to Kano and see what he did
If all governors are like that , we won't be where we are today...

I've been living in Kano for the past ten years now.
I understand that you are an APC apologist but Please stop misleading people.

Ganduje did NOTHING in Kano apart from overtasking trycycle operators and selling government properties
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Timagex(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Get power first.
Then u will understand.

U fit face a 7 feet full muscled body, 90 kg human in a fist fight?

I know power intoxicates.

How many is my body? grin
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Lanruze: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nobody is talking about the Foreign Contractor who leaked the video of the Gandollar Bribe incident.

That contractor was later Murdered.

Just continue playing.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by ayokellany: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
But Pandora criminal Peter Obi that collected same kickback Ganduje collected should be roaming free n contesting the presidency of the country

Felabrity:
How many former governors have the lousy and lightweight EFCC invited for investigation?

Criminals like Ganduje should be rotting in jail
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Juju70(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Jus look at this ugly australopitecus spp who should be rearing cattle!
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by asanausana91: 1:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:
How many former governors have the lousy and lightweight EFCC invited for investigation?

don't forget that the commander in corruption is there president.
As far as Tinubu is yet to go to prison then Even the devil is an engile.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by asanausana91: 1:15am On Jun 10, 2023
jieta:
So many governors I've been hallucinating to see them fight.

1. ganduje and kwakoso

2. Wike and Amearchi

3. Mattewale and the current governor of nassarawa

you mean Zamfara?
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by asanausana91: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezendigbo1978:
He was right, Kwankwaso and that his stooge that's the current governor of Kano state are just too vindictive, at the end of the day it's the people of the state that will suffer.
what of tinubu against emefiele?
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 10, 2023
cool After listening to both side , I must say it is difficult to say who is right and who is wrong.. it is like buying a companies asset and not wanting to buy it's liabilities... Okay the fact that Oga Kwakwanso made campaign promises does not make it right to take decisions without having a holistic approach to check the cons and pros, and this is the problem of leadership, that is why leaders should be careful of their utterances and conduct, because they are people watching, I won't be surprised because the President made a promise and decided to implement it during the inauguration speech brought about this hasty demolition...but it is also sad that the People of Kano are the one losing because it is now looking like a demolition competition between Oga Ganduje and his former Boss Oga Kwakwanso.
If Nigeria gives a promissory note, it's binding to Nigeria, same if Oga Ganduje issue a certificate of occupancy, it is binding to the Government of Kano , campaign promises or not.
I think Oga Ganduje is more commercially incline as you would observe with the plenty Marwas there in Kano, and I am not surprised with the 10000 shops he is building, perhaps he is from the East and Oga Kwakwanso is more inclined to education perhaps he is from the West.
The most important thing is Oga Ganduje respect your Senior Brother and Oga Kwakwanso forgive your Junior Brother ...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:10am On Jun 10, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2cg6fbnpI

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7721577/could-slapped-kwankwaso-aso-rock
this man doesn't sound like Hausa, his accent like South Africans with clean English
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by HNICEARTH: 4:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Civil war
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 5:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Felabrity:

he is not igbo that's why
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2023
apasino01:
Same man that was seen in a video loading his Agbada with dollars. In a sane society this man should be in detention waiting for a very harsh judgment
some body dash him the money naa, that one is not a crime
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Caseless: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2023
The thing de pain Ganduje well well ... He's even hitting his phone. He forgot this day would come and he went after everything Kwankwaso.

I do not support demolition. But I want to see Ganduje suffer.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Hexodus: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Agbero governor, so you think if you slap he you won't get an immediate retaliation from him? undecided
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by callthefred: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2023
I was in Kano days ago and I can tell you Ganduje is right. The new govt that's not up to a week old has started pulling that public structures. Even if they had issues on those places, how will pulling them down and allowing Almajiri to loot everywhere be a solution..I learnt someone lost 500 brand new motorcycles. I am so disappointed in Kwankwaso right now. What he did is stupid. Refuse dumps everywhere in Kano but markets and hospitals is what he's interested in destroying all in the name of Ganduje sold those government lands to private investors
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by patrickcollins: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2023
jieta:
So many governors I've been hallucinating to see them fight.

1. ganduje and kwakoso

2. Wike and Amearchi

3. Mattewale and the current governor of nassarawa

Rochas Okorocha and Hope Uzodima though the former who is a known crook has gone underground he should be in prison for looting his state's resources.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Ganduje Gandollar grin

No go do pass yourself o hmm Tinubu go just put una for ring make Kwankwaso show you something o
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by juman(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Our leaders lead without love of their people.
Governors demolished people´s properties because of politics.
That is really really bad.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by juman(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2023
The election case is still in court.
APC can still win and come back to rule the state.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Chetas81(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Timagex:
Why do some people always feel they can do anything and get away with it? undecided
This are the Nigerian citizen mentality 😂 the Nigerian citizen hate being asked questions
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Ecstasy is working to promote very loud violence
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by HomeTutorsPro: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Timagex:
Why do some people always feel they can do anything and get away with it? undecided
His brain would work better if he wasn't wearing that cap.
If you know you know.
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Alsakinah: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2023
You will slap your boss Ganduje?
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by Dejijossy(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2023
This is one of the demolished structures
Re: Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.