Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

There Is Hope For You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is Hope For You! (137 Views)

Is There Still Hope For Her? / Why Worry? There Is Hope For You! / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Hope For You! by Talk2Edward(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
[center]Don’t die! Don’t give up!
There is hope for You!
God knows about You!
God is not against You!
Jesus Christ Cares and Loves You!
There is restoration and healing waiting for you and yours family members.
Only believe and you shall see the salvation of God this day!

This Mountain of afflictions shall not see your end… but you shall see the end of it all.
God will restore His praise and Glory unto you this day![/center]

Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever”. Exodus 14:13

Are you afraid? Fear no more. There is hope for you. This situation will not see your end. God will surly do something!

Listen to what Jesus Christ said: “When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby”. John 11:4

What Jesus said when he heard that Lazarus was sick is that it will not end his life here on earth. I say the same thing to you. The Lord will help.

I am Edawrd Freedom.

I want to pray for you and with you. God will move for you! Call/WhatsApp: +2348028821311

1 Like

Re: There Is Hope For You! by talented321: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Do you want to send cash or what? 98% depression stories are lack of cash, so only pray seems like a joke my manchi

(1) (Reply)

Closed Ad / Experience Unforgettable Family Moments At Kapital Klub And Apartments In Abuja / The Core Importance Of Drilling A Borehole In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.