Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Learn How To Read, Write And Speak Correct English In 4 Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How To Read, Write And Speak Correct English In 4 Months (140 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Chimamanda Should Return To Her Country And Speak On Gender Mutilation / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Read, Write And Speak Correct English In 4 Months by xcyril: 3:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Are you struggling to read, write or speak correct English or do you know someone who cannot read, write or speak correct English?

Admission is in progress for ADULT LITERACY EDUCATION. Learn and master how to READ, WRITE AND SPEAK correct ENGLISH.

We offer the following:
* Reading, writing and speaking classes for adults who did not go to school
* Remedial classes for those who did not finish primary or secondary school
* Tutorial classes for adults who want to write GCE/NECO/NABTEB
* Public speaking classes for adults who want to communicate in English fluently
* Private coaching class and online class also available
* Morning, Evening and Weekend classes available

Duration: 4 months

Resumption: 3rd July, 2032

Form: N5,000

For more information please contact:
ONUS ADULT SCHOOL
18, Anfani Road, Off Ring Road, Challenge, Ibadan
Call/Text/Whatsapp: 08180495451; 08101809463

(1) (Reply)

The Best Affordable Smart Phone In Nigeria / Urgent Need Of 2 Bedroom Apartment /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.