Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. (4424 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / Yahaya Bello Is An Unfortunate Governor, We Want Direct Primaries - Kogi APC / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. by Throwback: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
AustineE1:
Things are getting more interesting,the president choose an engineer over other financial experts....anyway no problem,Buhari set the stage for this kind of tribalism and nepotism,Tinubu has learnt so fast.
my own na make we sit down dey look,i wish them well.

So the Engineer is not a financial expert despite over 30yrs in Banking as both a Finance expert and ICT expert?

He even has more Banking experience than all the other Deputy Governors and was appointed to CBN management in the same year of 2018 as the other 2 besides Obiorah who is at the bottom.

Besides, non of them would be appointed fully into the role of CBN Governor.

It has always been an outsider, and it would continue as so.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. by kmaster007: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
You can have ur own CBN urself

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. by googi: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Politically, I would have preferred Aisha as a lady who is conversant with women and Youths issues.

But how did she get to become Deputy so young with less experience? She reminds me of Sanusi who became an economist from a degree in Islamic Studies from Egypt, pushed through the banking sector in preparation for higher position.

If she was so close to Emiefele and they worked closely together, I will not be surprised if she is arrested also like her boss.

You certainly need fiscal and banking policies in that job, not just one or the other.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. by jogojogo: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Eyah!!!!
An engineer over an accounting graduate and a finance expert
Pele oo
Get out. When did first degree started becoming the yardstick of competency?
Philip Oduaza a one time gmd/,CEO of UBA was a first graduate of civil engineer
Re: Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. by jogojogo: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Throwback:

So the Engineer is not a financial expert despite over 30yrs in Banking as both a Finance expert and ICT expert?

He even has more Banking experience than all the other Deputy Governors and was appointed to CBN management in the same year of 2018 as the other 2 besides Obiorah who is at the bottom.

Besides, non of them would be appointed fully into the role of CBN Governor.

It has always been an outsider, and it would continue as so.
The guy is actually more qualified than the obiorah and Aisha. I don't know about the other guy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. by researcherdotcom(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
We actually need someone with balls to carry out the needed and long awaited reforms in the banking system and the nation's economy.
The other two might be qualified based on experience and their course of study but might not have mind to fit into what Nigeria really need at this point.
The other two might be protege to Emefiewere, thereby sabotage the effort of the government in power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#1,500/$ Naira Rises Against The Dollar As Enemies Of Nigeria Wails / Yar'adua Invites Britain To Reorganise Nigerian Police / National Assembly Set To Create New States !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.