Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

Scam Alert!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!! (341 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good day everyone. Firstly, I will never fall for any scam, be it anyways they present it !
If you're not greedy, it's so easy to identify a scam when you see one with their unrealistic offers.
Greed is a problem on its own, once you can solve it, you have solved a big part of the problem of your life. During the MMM, most people knew it was a scam but they still went ahead invested in it with hope that, they will quickly take both their money and profit out before it collapsed but unfortunate for them, they lost all. Another one came up, despite the fact that my friend knew it was a scam, he still invested in it with the hope to quickly make money and out before it collapse, unfortunately, it collapsed and he lost all his money. When he started asking me for unnecessary help, I pulled up wall between us.
Be smart! Scammer are the most dumbest being especially Nigeria scammers.
So sad when I see people crying on here for help to retrieve their money taken by a scammer.
I will start from OTP code, OTP code is meant for YOU alone! Do not share it with anyone for any reason. Once someone ask you of it, no matter how deep you have gone dealing with that person, just put your hands on your head and start crying that you have been scammed thats if any money have been taken from you for any reason.

Date of birth error or BVN. Your bank will NEVER call you to help you solve any problem you may have with your account, they are busy and lazy to have such time to call you to help you solve any problem. You will only get a call from them if money is mistakenly deposited into your account. Any other thing, they will NEVER call you. So, any call come through, saying it's from your bank, na SCAM!

INVESTMENT SCAM. Myself, if I know how to make 1k every 30 minutes using same 1k, I will not tell my BLOOD brother talk of any other person. So, once someone approach you via social media about investment, na SCAM!

LOTTO AND BABA IJEBU SCAM. I remember when I went to Odogunyan in ikorodu Lagos, for 4 months, I use to go to some baba ijebu kiosk to meet with people because I like noise and stay in the gathering of people. I won't contribute to their arguments, I only listening and laugh when someone is lying and the other people believing what he was saying. There is this man who people called master of Monday special. I asked why was it called the name? They said he knows everything about Monday special Ghana game. I enquired further, how much was his bigest win, they said he has never won big because he is a poor man, do not have money to pay his games when he forecast them. I was like, really he do not have money and he is using an Android phone, if the game sure really, why can't he trade in his phone to play his game? The man said, Ha! no na! He needs his phone he can't sell it to play his game then I started laughing.
This man claimed to be a master in forecasting a particular game and he has never won big and will never sell any of his things to play the game he claimed to be sure than death? Lies!
Whenever you are approached by anybody via social media to buy a game that the game is sure, it will come, na SCAM! same goes with sportybet guy claiming to have two sure, na SCAM! Do not fall for it.

JOB SCAM. As a graduate, you must for once, did submitted your CV or apply for job via social media. So, whenever you receive an sms or email about job, you sure will quickly think it was the job you applied for. These scammers will ask you to click a link to chat with the HR via WhatsApp. From there, they will ask you questions about your qualifications, after than, they will say the slot remain just 2 and he is keeping one for his brother and the remaining one will be taken by the most qualified one and ad the thing is now, many people are qualified but if you don't mind, he'd like to help you, so he need to settle some boss. He will ask you to send money to a Opay or Palmpay account, he will never send you a bank account. Once you are asked to send money to all this mobile bank, na SCAM! because this mobile banks allows anyone to register just with your phone number, nothing more and your account limit will be put to 300k maximum. This type of an account, scammers use it alot. Once they use it for a while, they abandon it. Mind you, they will transfer to a POS to take money out of it so you can't never trace it to them. So, anything has to do with money, think twice, do not rush into it.

SPIRITUAL FATHER or BABALAWO SCAM. Juju dey but use your sense! Whenever and wherever you are approached by anyone claiming to see vision to your life, listen to him, let him tell you what to do ( mainly prayer and fasting) do it but do not give him money to do anything for you. In all the west side states, they will ask you to do Sara, ask them to tell you and that you will do it, do not give them shishi to do something for you. Do not get scammed by paying for a soap, if e real, shey babalawo no need money? Why can't he do it for himself? Na SCAM!

RECHARGE CARD SCAM. There is one guy always post about buying recharge card here, if you ask him to send money first then you transfer the card to him after paying, he will say now why? Because he is not stupid to send money to someone he has never met then why should you transfer card to someone you have never met? Be smart, do not loss your money. Stop enriching these scammers.

DIGITAL ASSET SCAM. Same goes with recharge card, why should you be the person so send first? If he believes someone can blindly trust and send money or his assest to someone he has never met, why can't he send money equivalent first? Don't fall for it, na SCAM.

MARKETING SCAM. They already got a website, they will ask you to register and instantly you will be given 1k. Sure when you register, you will be automatically give 1k in your profile balance. Then they will say you can withdraw the 1k if you like or make more money and withdrawa them. If you wanna make more money, you will buy some products, the lists are already there ranging from 2k to 10k ( just like an investment though but here, it was twisted) you will be ask to pay that money into their palmpay account ( that type of an account that you only need to set up using only your phone number. Anything you buy, you will earn 50%. Let say you buy products of 10k and you pay into that Palmpay account, when you get your balance you will see 11k ( in that your fake online profile wallet, the money NEVER REAL! ) after some minutes, 50% will be added to your balance, now your having 16k now it's time to withdraw your money you just worked for within 5 minutes while you sitting down grin Here is where being smart comes in. You will attempt to withdraw your money by fillling some forms where you will enter your bank name, all your ATM details and also send OTP or else you won't be able to withdraw that imaginary money you just worked for within few minutes grin Here you're stock, you won't want to enter your card details, and you won't wanna leave your money in that profile now who loss? Within just few minutes you lost 10k. Open ya eyes! It's not that easy!

Many more scams are going on out there, don't fall for it. Believe in the work of your hands, do not try to cut corners, these Yahoo Yahoo boys are no more making money even with their soap, so they are now scamming Nigerians because they know by nature, Nigerians are greedy and love making quick money. Anybody with that two diseases, sure will fall victime. Do not send OTP to anybody, do not other any product from other websites other than the known ones like jumia and Co.

Ire o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How 67 Years Old Man Swallowed 100 Pellets Of Cocaine / NIPOST Office Scam At GARKI Area 1 / EFCC: ICPC Recovered N50bn From The Humanitarian Affairs Ministry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.