Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,498 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

UCL Final: 5 Reasons Inter Milan Can Beat Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Final: 5 Reasons Inter Milan Can Beat Man City (213 Views)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UCL Final: 5 Reasons Inter Milan Can Beat Man City by youngkid6: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
In their 15-year-multi-billion-pound-investment on the blue side of Manchester, having won everything there is to be won but for the UEFA Champions League, the exigency of the trophy bears no reminder to the Citizens.

On course to make history as one of the very few European clubs to win a treble in a single season, Manchester City could not have asked for a better way to climax a rather spectacular campaign and a more successful season to win that which has eluded them for decades.

Read more:
https://www.readtheblog.online/post/ucl-final-5-reasons-inter-milan-can-beat-man-city

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: 5 Reasons Inter Milan Can Beat Man City by Baddest0007: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'm tipping Inter to Win
Re: UCL Final: 5 Reasons Inter Milan Can Beat Man City by Baddest0007: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=youngkid6 post=123701066]
In their 15-year-multi-billion-pound-investment on the blue side of Manchester, having won everything there is to be won but for the UEFA Champions League, the exigency of the trophy bears no reminder to the Citizens.

On course to make history as one of the very few European clubs to win a treble in a single season, Manchester City could not have asked for a better way to climax a rather spectacular campaign and a more successful season to win that which has eluded them for decades.

Read more:
https://www.readtheblog.online/post/ucl-final-5-reasons-inter-milan-can-beat-man-city

Watching Guardiola lose will make my day

(1) (Reply)

Michael Rubin's All-white Party Draws A-list Crowd / Sporting Lagos Fans Blast Naija Super 8 After ₦5millon Fine For Making Noise / I Did Not Do Enough Research Before Joining Bolton - JJ Okocha- Pulse Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.