Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? (1247 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / This Babe For Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by suraboy957(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omo I've been quite h@rny for a few while now and can no longer hold myself again. I've seen some tinder but I'm sure they might be expensive anyway. I know some you already know the ways and methods please just help a guy out .Thanks for you comments in advance

1 Like

Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Go and read your Bible, you this boy
Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by suraboy957(m): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't believe in Christianity though the Bible is a good book to read because of the lessons in it . cheesy
Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by pheelbert: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Check 911tat.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by westlius(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Go to casablanca side from 9pm
Or go to Okabeck at rumola link Road
There is a place in artillery go there at night too
Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by donmelinga(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2023
westlius:
Go to casablanca side from 9pm
Or go to Okabeck at rumola link Road
There is a place in artillery go there at night too

That should be Mr. Sweet
Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by IntelligentGoat: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2023
grin
If you dey honey we dell sell original pure honey here.
Dm for your order tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by westlius(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
donmelinga:

That should be Mr. Sweet
Correct
Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Use tinder and chop some fish
Re: How To Find Babe For Hookup In Ph? by TheBTCinvestor: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
suraboy957:
Omo I've been quite h@rny for a few while now and can no longer hold myself again. I've seen some tinder but I'm sure they might be expensive anyway. I know some you already know the ways and methods please just help a guy out .Thanks for you comments in advance

Come to Ocabique hotel stadium road...u go Bleep with 10k

(1) (Reply)

Some Of the Wealthy people In This Country Are really callous / Burst! The British MI6 Personally Broke The News / Men, Why Do You Do This? It's Horrible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.