Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,508 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

How's The Power Supply In Your Area? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How's The Power Supply In Your Area? (24310 Views)

Lack Of Water Supply In FEDPONAM / States/capital With Best power supply In Nigeria / Epileptic Power Supply In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by KushLyon(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing changed. Please if you're one of those that are saying over 24 hours light, add location... Make I know who I go swear for, coz in my area now no light since morning (already over 12 hours)

2 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by JagabanBorgu: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Firecolos:
This is a mumulized topic. You got thousands of Nigerian villages and towns without electricity...why is it fuçking hard for supposedly giant of Africa to attain the level of uninterrupted power supply?

My present location is nothing to write.

So I ask: what are we really enjoying/flexing as Nigerians? Is this how we live? Life's too short. These men at the helms should well because we are here today, tomorrow we are no more.

I'm tired...I really tired of this country.
I always keep telling folks like u, since stuffs like this are so simple to achieve, run for an office, get into an office and make them possible, rànting online with a false sènsè of sophistication doesn't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Yoighaman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
MOST of the respondents on this thread are just telling lies in order to justify their support for the new administration. Believe them at your own peril.

So Tinubu was sworn in and less than 2 weeks, you are suddenly having light 24/7, something you barely had for few hours in the past 8 years. He is indeed a magician.

Make una dey there dey mumu yourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Ellasure: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
on the outskirts of ibadan,there has been eletric power for almost 12 hours of the day.

but significant to is the fact that I have been charging my phones indoors since tinubu was sworn in. I am thinking of cleaning up and repairing my fridge for use once again.

things should get better. tinubu is root boy in Nigerian political landscape.

3 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Blaze14k: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Plenty dey lie shah

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Negroid001(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I always keep telling folks like u, since stuffs like this are so simple to achieve, run for an office, get into an office and make them possible, rànting online with a false sènsè of sophistication doesn't change anything.
Leave am. People wey never manage their personal lives well go come nairaland dey spoil other people good work.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Devil1Messenger: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Diligent1:
I am enjoying 23 hours light here, even as the rain is falling, the light is still on.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by sukkot: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
superintendents:
long life the boss,I dey hail..

#RESPECT..
yes Sirrrr!!! respect to you Chief
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Dbegining: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
dododawa1:
IJEGUN, ISHERI OSUN, and IKOTUN headquarter of DARKNESS zone of LAGOS state.
Add badagry.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Dicado: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:
Since Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in, I've been enjoying 24/7 constant power supply.

If they take it,it won't be up to 5 minutes before they bring it back.

Matter of fact,I'm tired of the light 😂🤣😅

How's the power situation in your area?
it depends on where you are. Where I am, it's my solar power that's at work. NEPA only comes like 1 hour in a week and that's only when they're coming to collect their bills.

2 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mhen almost 24hrs in a day.
Me self don tire,even wen it's raining here the light still dey.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Gbeng30(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
at least it's better, so far I can charge my phone and iron my clothes I'm good to go
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Treasure17(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:
Since Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in, I've been enjoying 24/7 constant power supply.

24/7 power supply but same thing actually happened when bubu was sworn in if we are being honest. So trying to ascribe this to tinubu is worthless.

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by 007sulesule: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:

Stop spoowing rubbish here. Its only Normal during raining season for power supply to be much more, due to the availability of plenty water in our various dams accrose the country where water is been used to generate power.if una chop Sunday rice finish una go run come here de Yan rubish. Since tinubu was swarm inn one filling station for my area the give fuel for free. Just carry your APC membership card go, den go full ur tankel. Yeye de smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by dominique(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
It was like that when Buhari just assumed power, people were claiming it's body language. It appears power supply improves during this time of the year. Let's wait till December/January if the supply will still be same

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Ebubu2: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very steady
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ufotty2001: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Here in Eliozu farm road we have 22hrs light per day, in woji area 24hrs and Elelenwo 20hrs all in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by AfonjaConehead: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yeah,in my hood too in Lagos..it's a shock mehn..it's really improved. I wish it would improve more and be sustained.
Not a fan but the tinubu can chose to be different and prove doubters wrong,simple.

Guys,op, if you can't say your area of residence,at least say your state.

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Devil1Messenger: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:
Mhen almost 24hrs in a day.
Me self don tire,even wen it's raining here the light still dey.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by ETT93(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Light 24 hours before now in my area. Jos Plateau State Capital.
Since the installation of meters in part of Jos, light have been 247 except your unit finish
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Mozegee: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:

where is your location
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:

original sufferhead..na only you dey see am.meanwhile who's PresiDIot thiefnu-ibu angry

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Temioolajide:

Its because there is enough rain and water in the dam
When its dry season now light will be scarce
Besides that the consumption rate has dropped to low temperatures, so there’s enough power to circulate

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Diligent1(f): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Which state?
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:

It started before the swearing-in of Baalabluu.

TCN has threatened to disconnect any DISCOS that didn't pay 100% for the power they received, that's why.

Up till April, most DISCOS (except Eko DISCO) have been remitting only about 65%.

Now they have to justify the electricity they are receiving.

3 Likes

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by mjuvey3: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
007sulesule:

Stop spoowing rubbish here. Its only Normal during raining season for power supply to be much more, due to the availability of plenty water in our various dams accrose the country where water is been used to generate power.if una chop Sunday rice finish una go run come here de Yan rubish. Since tinubu was swarm inn one filling station for my area the give fuel for free. Just carry your APC membership card go, den go full ur tankel. Yeye de smell

Take it easy baba.

Who collect your biscuit? 🤔

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by Johnkennie(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
I'm afraid about the Bill. Gonna be bloody crazy
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by mjuvey3: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

It started before the swearing-in of Baalabluu.

TCN has threatened to disconnect any DISCOS that didn't pay 100% for the power they received, that's why.

Up till April, most DISCOS (except Eko Distribution) have been remitting only about 65%.

Now they have to justify the electricity they are receiving.

You are very right sir cos I remember Buhari signing the bill to only generate if I'm not wrong...... Tinubu upgraded the bill to generate and transmit.
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by RighChannel: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na raining season wey dey so expect improvement in power supply

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by sprints1: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
mjuvey3:

na zo bro I wonder oo
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by denzel231: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
I am using solar, I have 247 light , don't know about nepa or phcn... na una headache be that
Re: How's The Power Supply In Your Area? by clems88(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very very very terible . In 3 days we might see 2 hours light at night. I dint know who we offended at Orita angry . Thjngs gets spoilt in freezer. 5k fuel wount even take one 3 days to run gen. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are Your Fears In Life? / Accident At Oguta Lake, Imo Involving Tipper & Motorcycle. 3 Dead (Graphic Pics) / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.