Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. (223 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. by jmoore(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
When I heard about terrorism charges against Emefiele, I thought it was a terror group in Nigeria.

DSS is saying that Emefiele authorized payment to Taliban.

Is Emefiele a Muslim?
Who are the hostages held by Taliban? Are they related to Emefiele?

DSS has proven to be a useless organization. This is just another case of wasting resources.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. by Chinjo2: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Don't blame DSS o. Their boss is trying to please the new sheriff in town. But he no know say himself go soon collect.

Next is EFCC boss, Service Chiefs, Minister of finance and others who contributed in bringing Nigeria to it's kneels under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
OP, DSS should also arrest
Pantami
Malami
BabaChir Lawal and other Northern Corrupt Elements. sad

Then I will agree that Tinubu is doing well.

He can't fool Smart Pple like us. Only his Gullible Fans!🤨

2 Likes

Re: DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. by vowiski(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
I gave up after reading the charge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. by Jostoman: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chinjo2:
Don't blame DSS o. Their boss is trying to please the new sheriff in town. But he no know say himself go soon collect.

Next is EFCC boss, Service Chiefs, Minister of finance and others who contributed in bringing Nigeria to it's kneels under Buhari.
you cant do anything to them

1 Like

Re: DSS Has Become An Organization Of Clowns. by jmoore(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you expect any good thing to come out from DSS, you are on a long thing. Clowns are just running the government.

(1) (Reply)

Tweeps Blast Activist Kayode Ogundamisi Over Hypocritical Comment On Twitter / Peter Obi Tenders 188 Exhibits In Court / Peter Obi Legal Team In Heated Argument With INEC About Subpoena Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.