Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,602 members, 7,948,323 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy (43342 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by alobright17(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2023
frozen70:

Wetin concern me
If you bring children to this life feed them and provide for them
Yet you’re making excuses for the lady over another woman’s husband . The same thing you won’t hail your own husband for? Your response simply shows that the lady is not doing well . Case close .
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by lawani: 5:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Yet to refute my stance that modern civilisation was built and still built and maintained by White and East Asian men. If you disapprove of it, mention a country dominated by black people with at least 50 million people that is prosperous. In fact, a black dominated country similar to Malaysia in terms of development and HDIndices. Malaysia is fair because it would be unfair to include South Korea.

Black men always perpetuate this braggadocio that men built civilisation, yet no black-dominated country can stand side by side with either Norway or South Korea. My point is: let black men focus on the basics rather than dangling their preek chanting men built modern civilisations whereas we no follow. Use your superiority complex to build functioning and prosperous countries.

If you mean by inventioñs, then there are a number of them by black men. Academic achievements, there is a number of them by black men. As bad as Nigeria is, there are Europeans working here in local industries and they send money back home to pay mortgage and etc. All of West Africa apart from Nigeria have infrastructure like constant electricity and good roads almost at par with Eastern Europe. They only have a young population and less prosperity because of that but there are westerners living permanently among them. South Africa is an immigrant worker destination like the UK. Zimbabwe is as educated as say Russia. If you can not get your acts together in Nigeria, you will be wrong to tag all black dominated country with the label of your affliction. Even Nigerian cities are much cheaper to live in than western cities and that is also an achievement or super power. Britain led the industrial revolution and others copied but everybody have been participating. Even if your position is true which it is not, you would have decided to do something about it instead of wearing it like a label. After all what is the big deal in coming up with ideas that can turn Nigeria into a Germany or Japan?. The only thing missing is proper organisation, low revenue per Capita and etc. If you are the one calling yourself an idiot, how do you expect you or even your descendants to make progress?. That is the issue. Everything starts from the mind.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Gerrard59(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2023
lawani:

If you mean by inventioñs, then there are a number of them by black men. Academic achievements, there is a number of them by black men. As bad as Nigeria is, there are Europeans working here in local industries and they send money back home to pay mortgage and etc. All of West Africa apart from Nigeria have infrastructure like constant electricity and good roads almost at par with Eastern Europe. They only have a young population and less prosperity because of that but there are westerners living permanently among them. South Africa is an immigrant worker destination like the UK. Zimbabwe is as educated as say Russia. If you can not get your acts together in Nigeria, you will be wrong to tag all black dominated country with the label of your affliction. Even Nigerian cities are much cheaper to live in than western cities and that is also an achievement or super power. Britain led the industrial revolution and others copied but everybody have been participating. Even if your position is true which it is not, you would have decided to do something about it instead of wearing it like a label. After all what is the big deal in coming up with ideas that can turn Nigeria into a Germany or Japan?. The only thing missing is proper organisation, low revenue per Capita and etc. If you are the one calling yourself an idiot, how do you expect you or even your descendants to make progress?. That is the issue. Everything starts from the mind.

Europeans working in African countries and sending money home is a lopsided way of analysing it after all, there are more Africans in Europe working and remitting money to Africa than Europeans doing the same. There are less than 1000 Japanese in Nigeria, does that mean Nigeria is on par with Japan in developmental strides?

Having only cheaper cities to live in isn't a bragging term. Having cities with lots of jobs, fairly middle HDIndices, and safer streets YET affordable is something to brag about. Tokyo is cheaper than New York but offers an equivalent infrastructure and even safer streets. An American can replicate his/her standard of living in Tokyo easier than in Lagos or Accra. Again, I should not even be using Tokyo. Let me use Kuala Lumpur. The World Bank estimates that by 2050 abi 2100, almost half of the world's poorest will be in sub-Saharan Africa - home to more black people than elsewhere.

As for what I am doing against it, I have got plans, but it is a work in progress. However, you will never catch me say men built civilisation hastily considering the men who built modern civilisation don't look like me.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by lawani: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Europeans working in African countries and sending money home is a lopsided way of analysing it after all, there are more Africans in Europe working and remitting money to Africa than Europeans doing the same. There are less than 1000 Japanese in Nigeria, does that mean Nigeria is on par with Japan in developmental strides?

Having only cheaper cities to live in isn't a bragging term. Having cities with lots of jobs, fairly middle HDIndices, and safer streets YET affordable is something to brag about. Tokyo is cheaper than New York but offers an equivalent infrastructure and even safer streets. An American can replicate his/her standard of living in Tokyo easier than in Lagos or Accra. Again, I should not even be using Tokyo. Let me use Kuala Lumpur. The World Bank estimates that by 2050 abi 2100, almost half of the world's poorest will be in sub-Saharan Africa - home to more black people than elsewhere.

As for what I am doing against it, I have got plans, but it is a work in progress. However, you will never catch me say men built civilisation hastily considering the men who built modern civilisation don't look like me.

There is nothing I need here in Ilesa that I don't have access to though the US is much better run with sincere leaders. There are people here in Ilesa with patents issued in Britain. To pay rent one hundredth of what is payable for the same kind of property in Tokyo, London etc is a superpower in case you don't know. The first sovereign wealth fund or even hedge fund was incorporated in western Nigeria by the Action Group. Proforce in Ogun state is using a patent and selling armoured cars to the UN. The addition men like me have made to modern civilization is countless. Many of my lecturers at OAU wrote world class thesis and they are well known among the peers worldwide. There are many other examples of things done by men who never even left Nigeria not to talk of Nigerians in the US working in an efficient system. Many of them have won scientific awards in the US but if you think you are not worthy or you are deficient, it is going to affect the quality of your output even in the plan you say you have. God made it possible for Great Britain and made it possible for the US after them. It does not mean others are not adding to civilization. Even if you add little but just copy mainly, you will still get ahead maybe even ahead of the innovators. Germany is more industrialized than Britain. It all starts from the mind and if you want to be successful in what you say you are planning, you need to start having a more favorable opinion of yourself or where do you intend to start from?.

The mere fact that Africa has an exploding population and a high number of children mean they will be poorer. Average age in Nigeria is like 25 years while Germany, Japan etc are over 46. They have to be richer aside the fact that the average Nigerian thinks they need to travel abroad to be successful. Forgetting if they had nowhere to go they can still be successful here and the economy here would grow forcefully because of that.

Then 1000 Japanese in Nigeria even though small in number is a big deal. Nigerians in Japan too can not be that many. I have a Japanese friend who would have stayed in Nigeria if not that she has dependants in Japan that a Nigerian wage can not take care of.

Nigeria in particular is badly run but no nation without its own advantages.
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Draslo(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2023
frozen70:

You will still read more of my post to understand a lot about me

Keep following

Wetin concern me
I won't bother
Re: His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy by Tunde835(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Don't say invention of men to women, say invention of nigerian black men to women because it doesnt exist, cos you nigerian men cannot invent or produce ordinary toothpick, only to fvck around and breed uncountable kids everywhere that you can't take care of, then destroy your country on per minute basis as is existing today, or should we point out the numerous corruption and insane stealing you all keep doing just to please women?

You Nigerian men are stupid handkerchief that cannot build anything.
I'm none of those things. Also I'm working on a tech startup which is an invention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.