Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m (5669 Views)

Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by redsun(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2011
They are magicians,more destructive than the politician because they destroy silently like carbon monoxide.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
What a world we live in!.
He wants 2 renovate primary schs wit dat much? God! He is so fulfilled wit lies and deceits. He will never rest until nemesis catches up wit him. Power actually corrupts!
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by palugycolina(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nawa oo God help us, all tru my years in uniport i never heard they paid delta state students bursary, he should ve just increased the pepper to 1billion make we rest, and yet there are no jobs,
Cant dis fools just start building factories and small companies to creat employments?
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by michaelala(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
please ppl,how much does it actually cost to build a state of the art primary school, furnished with fully functioning facilities for a primary school o. please let anyone who is a developer or a builder tell us. i weep for us as a nation. even the khaki boys never went this far!!! cry cry cry embarassed embarassed angry sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by beespak7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
N933M   just to renovate or patch primary school HMMM na wao them don come again  oh, see broad day light looting, and the contractor as usuall is the governors proxy.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
Chocho4real:

Gosh all dat amount of money jst to renovate 10 pry schs? Dem wan turn am to university standard! Gov uduaghana hv told u dat u wil soon end up in jail like your oga. [size=18pt]Pls pay us our DESOPADEC BURSARY of 2010! U shortlistd our names few week for your re-electn nt knwin it was a strategy u used in deceivin d masses to re-elect u. 50k aint bean ooooh! Delta state sucks[/size], i belt u if u go try dis wit students of oda states like lagos, oguns, and d rest whre ALUTA is stil alive u go blame your govt.

Interesting

Beaf Is this your state?

Delta State has really gone to the dogs
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by muyoto: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2011
@topic,

lets hope it was a typo. . .
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Interesting

Beaf Is this your state?

Delta State has really gone to the dogs

Shut up fool. Yes it is my state.
Winshes like you will always make a molehill out of poorly reported news. I do not make any bones for Uduaghan, but even the fool in your village square would have noticed this part of the article:

The commissioner said “government had focused on e-government and e-education,” and plan to build training facilities for self employment.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/28987-delta-renovates-10-schools-with-n9335m

Computers cost money. Now phuck off.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by polokor60(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2011
Beaf:

Winshes like you will always make a molehill out of poorly reported news. I do not make any bones for Uduaghan, but even the fool in your village square would have noticed this part of the article:
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/28987-delta-renovates-10-schools-with-n9335m

which computers are u talking about?shame on you.he never fit pay teachers minimum wages of N18 000 na internet abi. what about all the illegal deductions from wages of teachers monthly? angry
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
polokor60:

which computers are u talking about?shame on you.he never fit pay teachers minimum wages of N18 000 na internet abi. what about all the illegal deductions from wages of teachers monthly? angry

Lol! Like I said, I am not here to defend Uduaghan, nevertheless I will puncture your wretched lies. DELTA STATE WAS THE [b]FIRST [/b]TO BEGIN PAYING THE 18,000 MINIMUM WAGE. Even before the raising of the minimum wage, Delta was already paying 17,500.
Please tell another lie, bruv.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by aloyemeka1: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
michaelala:

please ppl,how much does it actually cost to build a state of the art primary school, furnished with fully functioning facilities for a primary school o. please let anyone who is a developer or a builder tell us. i weep for us as a nation. even the khaki boys never went this far!!! cry cry cry embarassed embarassed angry sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked

It will cost N10Bn to build one in Delta state.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
Beaf:

Ok we get it the HE-HEDUKATION would need them to lay optic fibers across the Antarctica all the way to Ugheilli, Agbor, Warri and Asaba. Or would it be cloud computing they would be using.

Since its electronic they would need to seek permission from the Winshes and Wizards to put up the facilities.

Also MEND terrorist or sorry Militants would collect Kola for them to transport the ekwipments to the schools

How is the Kommisionah of Murder and extra judicial killings doing

Dem wan take laff bend porsin waist ooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by polokor60(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Like I said, I am not here to defend Uduaghan, nevertheless I will puncture your wretched lies. DELTA STATE WAS THE [b]FIRST [/b]TO BEGIN PAYING THE 18,000 MINIMUM WAGE. Even before the raising of the minimum wage, Delta was already paying 17,500.
Please tell another lie, bruv.
beaf u can lie ooo,shei,tell me how dem pay u to dey deceive people,nor allow the labours of all the teachers when teach u when u be small pilkin be in vain,please for once can u tell the truth because primary school teachers never see chi-chi not to talk about minimum wage.ur oga don use all the money for delta state tey bribe judges finish.now na arrangee restruction of schools to cancel d bad debt abi?warri i hail oooo. cool
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
polokor60:

beaf u can lie ooo,shei,tell me how dem pay u to dey deceive people,nor allow the labours of all the teachers when teach u when u be small pilkin be in vain,please for once can u tell the truth because primary school teachers never see chi-chi not to talk about minimum wage.your oga don use all the money for delta state tey bribe judges finish.now na arrangee restruction of schools to cancel d bad debt abi?warri i hail oooo. cool

I'm sorry for you. I have little interest in Delta state politics to even begin defending anybody, but when you lie about the state, I will bring you out for flogging. Delta state was paying 17,500 before GEJ's minimum wage. When GEJ signed 18,000.00 as mininimum wage DELTA WAS THE VERY FIRST STATE IN NIGERIA TO PAY IT.

Keep telling lies and I'll keep flogging you like a mongrel should be flogged.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by seanet02: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
[size=30pt]yeepa, E-Education with 933 Million  Yeepa Mo Ku o
Delta State has gone to the Dogs[/size]
Beaf:

I'm sorry for you. I have little interest in Delta state politics to even begin defending anybody, but when you lie about the state, I will bring you out for flogging.[s] Delta state was paying 17,500 before GEJ's minimum wage[/s]. When GEJ signed 18,000.00 as mininimum wage DELTA WAS THE VERY FIRST STATE IN NIGERIA TO PAY IT.

Liar. Fashola was already paying N18,000 when your brothers in Delta were still receiving N9,000
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Rhino5dm: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
This thread should be in joke section. shocked shocked
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by polokor60(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2011
Beaf:

I'm sorry for you. I have little interest in Delta state politics to even begin defending anybody, but when you lie about the state, I will bring you out for flogging. Delta state was paying 17,500 before GEJ's minimum wage. When GEJ signed 18,000.00 as mininimum wage DELTA WAS THE VERY FIRST STATE IN NIGERIA TO PAY IT.

there is no need to argue with you,u re doing d job ur oga ask u to do.how come wey my persons neva see d minimum wage,i know u too well beaf,they ve implement the payment of minimum wages on the pages of newspaper but in reality it's a fraud so keep deceiving others.apologist like u
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by PhysicsQED(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
$5,911,220.

For 10 primary schools and computers for these 10 schools?

I think there is some huge typo in the original article or reporting. Nigerian journalism is sometimes sloppy or inaccurate.

There is no country anywhere where the equivalent of 6 million U.S. dollars are needed to renovate and upgrade 10 primary schools. I don't think the Delta state government is insane, even if it might be corrupt.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
PhysicsQED:

$5,911,220.

For 10 primary schools and computers for these 10 schools?

I think there is some huge typo in the original article or reporting. Nigerian journalism is sometimes sloppy or inaccurate.

There is no country anywhere where the equivalent of 6 million U.S. dollars are needed to renovate and upgrade 10 primary schools. I don't think the Delta state government is insane, even if it might be corrupt.

Its quite clear that the article is not even complete. It mentions e-education and other bits and bobs, but doesn't elaborate.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Ok we get it the HE-HEDUKATION would need them to lay optic fibers across the Antarctica all the way to Ugheilli, Agbor, Warri and Asaba. Or would it be cloud computing they would be using.

Since its electronic they would need to seek permission from the Winshes and Wizards to put up the facilities.

Also MEND terrorist or sorry Militants would collect Kola for them to transport the ekwipments to the schools

How is the Kommisionah of Murder and extra judicial killings doing

Dem wan take laff bend porsin waist ooooo

. . .Sounds like id!ot day. embarassed

Does any NLer wonder when dayokanu will begin behaving like he isn't four years old? The man is like a monkey that has been drinking dangerous volumes of kai kai.

Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
polokor60:

there is no need to argue with you,u re doing d job your oga ask u to do.how come wey my persons neva see d minimum wage,i know u too well beaf,they ve implement the payment of minimum wages on the pages of newspaper but in reality it's a fraud so keep deceiving others.apologist like u

Sharap liar. Like I said, I couldn't care less about Delta states politics, but I'm here to strangle, skewer, and suffocate lying mongrels like you. cool
Delta state people are crying to be paid above the minimum wage, and thats a good problem to have. lol! Not like your phucking state that can't even afford to pay the minimum wage and relies on money from Delta's oil wells for its survival.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Pukkah: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
This figure is on the high side and hard to justify for the renovation of primary schools. What's the scope of the renovation? What's the content/breakdown of the materials, labour and overheads schedules?

However, I see Delta state as a metaphor for what has become commonplace in Nigeria: inflation of contracts and people getting less and less value for every naira spent. Worse still, people are keeping quiet or simply do not bother to pose questions to these leaders.

This trend, if it persists, is enough to bring the country to its knees.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
About a Billion Naira for 10 schools? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Not necessarily a bad thing if work done actually measures up to amount spent, but I highly doubt that given this is still Nigeria we are on. Anyone with pictures of the renovated schools or project plans??
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by monkeyleg: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
another ill-thoughtout project to chop money. Really is Uduaghan telling us that there are only 10 bad schools in the state? it would have been more plausible if that figure was set aside for education overhual, but no, once again they want to to raape the poor man as usual.

I wouldnt concern myself with oritsejafor, he has since lost credibility
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by damola1: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2011
You can spend: N1b to renovate just 1 school, it depends on what you putting up there and maybe even paying for 10 years maintenance and upgrade of such infrastructure,

I think, the key question is, what are they spending money on?, do they have a prototype of their plan that we can see?, what's the long term plan to manage and maintain it?, what's the plan to upgrade the knowledge of the teachers to utilize such infrastructure,
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by dayokanu(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2011
Who would save Delta State from this rot.

A state that Produced the Ibrus, Pat Utomis etc. Maybe they should look to ACN for redemption
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by EkoIle1: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2011
This is just too disheartening. That state is really cursed.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Myself2(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2011
FRAUD !!
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2011
Beaf, God have mercy on your soul. You ought to be tied to the stake and shot till dead. Remember its good to have money and the nice things of life but while you are it remember we will all give account before our creator. You had better change your ways before its too late. A young promising man like you, just take a look at your life. Is this the reason God gave you good health and a sound mind? You should be ashamed of yourself. Despite the fact I do not need the govt for anything, the impoverishment I see around me daily gives me a broken heart. Chief Boloko and senator brume never thought of their end to come abruptly but today, they must give account and they can not reverse their deeds. Beaf change while you still can. or anything, the impoverishment I see around me daily gives me a broken heart. Chief Boloko and senator brume never thought of their end to come abruptly but today, they must give account and they can not reverse their deeds. Beaf change while you still can.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2011
blink182:

Beaf, God have mercy on your soul. You ought to be tied to the stake and shot till dead. Remember its good to have money and the nice things of life but while you are it remember we will all give account before our creator. You had better change your ways before its too late. A young promising man like you, just take a look at your life. Is this the reason God gave you good health and a sound mind? You should be ashamed of yourself. Despite the fact I do not need the govt for anything, the impoverishment I see around me daily gives me a broken heart. Chief Boloko and senator brume never thought of their end to come abruptly but today, they must give account and they can not reverse their deeds. Beaf change while you still can. or anything, the impoverishment I see around me daily gives me a broken heart. Chief Boloko and senator brume never thought of their end to come abruptly but today, they must give account and they can not reverse their deeds. Beaf change while you still can.

You and yours will first be shot like dogs. Why do you talk like one of those primitives from outside the state that run their mouths but can't stand their ground? Whats wrong with you? Are you really sure you are from Delta, cos you talk like a little girl and thats not our culture (we know those that do that). cool
Respect yourself.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2011
I only speak out of genuine concern for you. We both share a strong liking for formular 1 and you are like d only dedicated fan i've seen in this country, I only watch soccer when our national team plays. It really worries me when you speak of delta the way you do trying to create a picture that all is well. It is not, don't you have a heart, even when you drive your car with tinted glass, don't you see the suffering of the masses and wastage of our youths. How can you pride yourself in a govt that wants to alleviate poverty by sharing 15k for business, that amount will not even get me a pair of shoe. Dude you really need to change. 't you see the suffering of the masses and wastage of our youths. How can you pride yourself in a govt that wants to alleviate poverty by sharing 15k for business, that amount will not even get me a pair of shoe. Dude you really need to change.
Re: Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m by Beaf: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2011
^
Lol!

I see you have no point to make concerning the topic. Dude, reserve your tears for yourself and yours.
Why do unintelligent people always resort to tearful tactics? Its a real mystery!
There is nothing in all the rubbish you are talking that can be connected to anything I have said on this thread; perhaps I burst your pity party and thats why you're crying loads of crocodile tears.

Face the topic or scram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ig Orders Re-arrest Of Freed Boko Haram Suspects / Close BBC Hausa Before Closing Radio Biafra- Naija Delta Youths Tell Buhari / Why the Yoruba Nation is not seeking for secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.