Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:01 AM

Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) (1279 Views)

Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Advancedpenis: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Your useless God could have saved those people in the vehicle, but he chose to save a fictional photo! ๐Ÿคฎ

That makes him very useless.

That's why you are unintelligent and keep screaming ronu
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
When people doubt what he can do ,he will always do things in his holy ways psalm 145 :1-7 , Jeremiah 10: 5
1 chronicles 29:11
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O Lord, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. 1 chronicles 29:11

Anas09 jesusjnr2020
Please when you mention Jesusjr, don't mention me along side. Happy Sunday to you
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
When people doubt what he can do ,he will always do things in his holy ways psalm 145 :1-7 , Jeremiah 10: 5
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O Lord, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. 1 chronicles 29:11

Anas09 jesusjnr2020
Pls if you posted that Picture, it's totally very very wrong. Jesus doesn't value his picture or image more than the lives of men.
He didn't count anything about himself as Anything that's why he accepted all the insults in humiliation for humans sake. How can one celebrate a picture over so many lives that perished?
This is very wrong pls.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
All human lives were lost, only a photo survived.

Is this the new definition of a miracle ?!?!

Are human lives now worthless than a photo or what am I missing ?!?
My dear I am so shocked at this. This idolatry at it's highest level
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
They might be blaphemous unbelievers or hardened sinners who doubt the greatness of our lord Jesus Christ Jeremiah 10: 5
It was for blasphemous unbelievers he came her and died for. It wasn't for saints. Pls desist from this
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

They might?
How sure are you?
So, even if they were hardened sinners, the right thing for God to do was kill them by not saving them. Yet, you call him all powerful and merciful!

The people at owo massacre, Deborah, that one too na hardened sinners? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Some of una head no correct at all. This useless religion of yours is so irritating that it makes you people sound like psychopaths!
Imagine the trash you just said there. Tueeh!๐Ÿคฎ
See? Op you have made a reprobate to insult my Lord because you are walking in error.

Guy, vomit all you want, as long as you are still in the flesh Jesus Christ of Nazareth still loves and cares for you.
He does not value his picture more than lives
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Brother Iโ€™m typing this from a church.

Will you worship that photo or how can you tell thatโ€™s the likeness of Jesus Christ ?!?

It can only be a miracle if humans lives were saved when the dust had settled after the carnage. In the absence of this it is exactly what it is, a disaster!

That you will come here to value a photo/sticker/picture in an accident is showing complete indifference to the lives lost and thatโ€™s very cold and cruel. Oya take that photo home and let it work wonders in your life and your family , since itโ€™s now idolatry you practice.

Poor hopeless brainwashed believers๐Ÿ˜
He is a baby in Christ. Pls guide him with Love
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

See? Op you have made a reprobate to insult my Lord because you were worked in error.

Guy, vomit all you want, as long as you are still in the flesh Jesus Christ of Nazareth still loves and cares for you.
He does not value his picture more than lives
Piss off, mate!
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Piss off, mate!
E pain am grin
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

E pain am grin
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Phillipson02: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

Pls if you posted that Picture, it's totally very very wrong. Jesus doesn't value his picture or image more than the lives of men.
He didn't count anything about himself as Anything that's why he accepted all the insults in humiliation for humans sake. How can one celebrate a picture over so many lives that perished?
This is very wrong pls.
Holy lord !!! sad sister Anas what are you telling me , have you been brainwashed by the sinners and wrong verses in catholic bible?
It isn't a mere coincidence the back of that motor was untouched you should know better cos I respect you spiritually more than jesusjnr2020 ..I will pray for you to understand more the way of our lord .
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Phillipson02: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

It was for blasphemous unbelievers he came her and died for. It wasn't for saints. Pls desist from this
but the blasphemous refuses to yield to the spirit will his mercy forever abide to the sinful blasphemous unbelievers.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Phillipson02: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

Please when you mention Jesusjr, don't mention me along side. Happy Sunday to you
why say so sister? I heard he jesusjnr2020 has gone bunkers with the truth and has disgraced himself trying to share wrong info about the prophecy ? Correct me if I'm wrong, I always knew he will derail in faith and port to the evil ways of the unbelievers .
Happy Sunday sister
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Phillipson02: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

He is a baby in Christ. Pls guide him with Love
Don't say that holyspirit was in me when I created this thread . Insult me and insult holy spirit .
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Phillipson02: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Snitch24:
Lmao
This could only be madness
To even think that
That picture belongs to a British actor
Made it even more stpud
If I had the chance to meet the idiot that tweeted that rubbish......
You are sinful and evil days are beckoning upon you.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
Don't say that holyspirit was in me when I created this thread . Insult me and insult holy spirit .
I have this vibe that the OP is an atheist. You are doing this to spite.
Now, listen, if your intention is to insult Christ, I will not stop you. You know what you are doing. For every labour there's profit, carry on. But keep my mention outa ya mouth.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
but the blasphemous refuses to yield to the spirit will his mercy forever abide to the sinful blasphemous unbelievers.
For there's time and season for everything under the sun.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Greatzeus(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

You sound so dumb and rรจtarded that I regret opening this thread to read your trash!

The guy is an atheist,the post and his replies to you were sarcasm and mockery of Christianity and believe in the goodness of God. The picture and the words tagged to it is enough for you to know this. You're not a brilliant person.

1 Like

Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
Some of you deserved to be locked up in an asylum somewhere and have the key thrown away forever. Why descend to this level for Pete's sake! . undecided
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by KnownUnknown: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:

Anas09 jesusjnr2020
Is this a joke?
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

This is very wrong pls.
... Hypocrite I know u are jubilating mood for what Jesus can't do doesn't exist ? You are so wicked Anastasia igbara ajo!!! ... Ajo nwanyi!!!
I know that's ur second account
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Is this a joke?
...that's anas09 's account she is the one that can be so cold to people's ( sinners ) suffering .
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
SisterFire:
...that's anas09 's account she is the one that can be so cold to people's ( sinners ) suffering .
Make sure to remain a ghost online, because the day I meet you face to face you will be disgrace. The demons inside of you shall cry out for mercy. If you doubt me, give me a place and time. It shall be on video for people to see. If you remain the same, I will change my name. You will cry and beg.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
SisterFire:
... Hypocrite I know u are jubilating mood for what Jesus can't do doesn't exist ? You are so wicked Anastasia igbara ajo!!! ... Ajo nwanyi!!!
I know that's ur second account
You think by mentioning me everywhere will make you relevant?
You are an insignificant creature seeking for attention. You will never get it from me henceforth. Get lost
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

Make sure to remain a ghost online, because the day I meet you face to face you will be disgrace. The demons inside of you shall cry out for mercy. If you doubt me, give me a place and time. It shall be on video for people to see. If you remain the same, I will change my name. You will cry and beg.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ See anas09 you will meet me in my real form ! You see this demon wey you no dey fear ...you shall meet that demon something worst than Satan because Satan is just a handsome man , I won't harm you but the sight of me will damage your senses. Anas09 I accept your challenge on my own term that I will meet u and call you " anas I am ready for the battle "
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

You think by mentioning me me everywhere will make you relevant?
You are an insignificant creature seeking for attention. You will never get it from me henceforth. Get lost
...I love ur cold hate against sinners , I have seen ur type so much a time ,they end up despising Jesus Christ with same cold hatred along their souls timeline .
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

You think by mentioning me me everywhere will make you relevant?
I repeat one thing I won't do is to harm you , those aspects who will grant me possession of my other self shall understand this and allow me meet u in peace while u run mad in horror . This isnt pride but avenue to let u know it isn't between good and evil but wisdom and Ignorance.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
SisterFire:
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ See anas09 you will meet me in my real form ! You see this demon wey you no dey fear ...you shall meet that demon something worst than Satan because Satan is just a handsome man , I won't harm you but the sight of me will damage your senses. Anas09 I accept your challenge on my own term that I will meet u and call you " anas I am ready for the battle "
Lol, Satan does not give me condition s.
When you are ready tell me. I will send you to hell where you came from.
This is my last word to you till I see you.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Snitch24(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
You are sinful and evil days are beckoning upon you.
Mumu
Who are you to judge me
Don't be stupid
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Anas09:

Lol, Satan does not give me condition s.
When you are ready tell me. I will send you to hell where you came from.
This is my last word to you till I see you.
prepare anase

Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by BigCowHornn: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Phillipson02:
why say so sister? I heard he jesusjnr2020 has gone bunkers with the truth and has disgraced himself trying to share wrong info about the prophecy ? Correct me if I'm wrong, I always knew he will derail in faith and port to the evil ways of the unbelievers .
Happy Sunday sister

How many years now have you be abscessed with Anas09?

Oya list all your monikers. Begin with iLuvMamaV which she may recognize from Charles' thread years back.

Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by BigCowHornn: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
SisterFire:
prepare anase

No wonder!!!!

I was wondering what Phillipson02 was doing here chasing Anas09 all over the place like a useless divorcee but now I know why.

Husband and wife cultists offline.... antichrist online. Jesus no dey let una sleep well again.

Issorite grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Church Part Of The World Problem Or Solution? / God's Opinion About Women / The Qur'an And The Hadith - Which One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.