Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,387 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? (1050 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by CMDofficial(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Hello house good morning. Please I need suggestions on best country to relocate as a skilled person. My skill is repair and maintenance of big cars/lorry and at least I can say that I am 70-90% good in what I do.

I once stumbled upon a thread that mentioned a country that's very good for skilled personnel unfortunately I couldn't find it again.

Please which country will suit me and me easy for me to migrate to not withstanding the amount.

Looking forward to your answers. Thanks.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by MatrixReloaded: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
South Africa, Angola, Mozambique.
Hope you extended your skilled maintenance to Electric cars. Egypt is cool but tribalism is much on that side.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by CMDofficial(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
South Africa, Angola, Mozambique.
Hope you extended your skilled maintenance to Electric cars. Egypt is cool but tribalism is much on that side.
thanks for the input, but I mean countries outside Africa.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2023
I would advise you to move to Uruguay. It's one of the few countries in the world where a tourist visa can still easily be converted to work visa and citizenship can be gotten in 5 years. You can google the strength of the Uruguayan passport. You can then move to a better country from there. I won't advise any African to spend their youth in a country where you can't get citizenship. A second passport is very important in this day and time as Africa Is never making It out of the hood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by CMDofficial(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Thanks for your input
tensazangetsu20:
I would advise you to move to Uruguay. It's one of the few countries in the world where a tourist visa can still easily be converted to work visa and citizenship can be gotten in 5 years. You can google the strength of the Uruguayan passport. You can then move to a better country from there. I won't advise any African to spend their youth in a country where you can't get citizenship. A second passport is very important in this day and time as Africa Is never making It out of the hood.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by Mide3367: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
cool
It means you have second passport too
Right?
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Mide3367:
cool
It means you have second passport too
Right?

Not yet but soon enough God willing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by MatrixReloaded: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
CMDofficial:
thanks for the input, but I mean countries outside Africa.
Germany or South Korea. USA or Russia.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
CMDofficial:
Hello house good morning. Please I need suggestions on best country to relocate as a skilled person. My skill is repair and maintenance of big cars/lorry and at least I can say that I am 70-90% good in what I do.

I once stumbled upon a thread that mentioned a country that's very good for skilled personnel unfortunately I couldn't find it again.

Please which country will suit me and me easy for me to migrate to not withstanding the amount.

Looking forward to your answers. Thanks.
look for a country where you can obtain recognized certification in that field like South Africa. Then work there a little before trying more advanced countries. Lack of recognized certification in Nigeria limits skilled people from japaing. Or if you have money for student visa apply for studies in a vocational or technical college abroad.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by CMDofficial(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Alright, thanks.
ednut1:
look for a country where you can obtain recognized certification in that field like South Africa. Then work there a little before trying more advanced countries. Lack of recognized certification in Nigeria limits skilled people from japaing. Or if you have money for student visa apply for studies in a vocational or technical college abroad.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by Nigerfine3: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=MatrixReloaded post=123722462]
Germany or South Korea. USA or Russia.[/quote
USA wouldn't recognize your skill without their certification. You need to go to school here for that, is a long way for you in usa. If you however find yourself in usa as a mechanic, in Texas working just by your apt could make you comfortable.
I live in Texas
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by internationalman(m): 5:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Since you are relocating for economic purpose as a Nigerian, I'd outrightly pick USA as first choice and Germany second choice.
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by Mamagw: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
OK
Re: Best Country To Relocate As A Skilled Person? by CMDofficial(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerfine3:
USA wouldn't recognize your skill without their certification. You need to go to school here for that, is a long way for you in usa. If you however find yourself in usa as a mechanic, in Texas working just by your apt could make you comfortable.
I live in Texas
thanks for the input, truly USA won't recognize me without the nessesarry certification, that's why I am asking of country that cares more about what you can do and not certificate.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Least Duration For A Yankee Visa One Can Get? / Student Accommodation In India / A Narrow Escape On Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.