Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe (40709 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Bewiseedet(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Lawan wants to die in government.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Martinsmine(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Funny clowns
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Karemarealty288(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Supreme-Cult meandered him back to the circus of clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by naijapips04: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
''my governor my governor"
The niggar loot Imo state shege

Which Imo state did he loot? Your uzodinma that is not looting imo state, I hope you Imo state is better under him.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
Buhari killed Nigeria Judiciary.

I weep for the Legal Profession.

Lawan and Uzodinma's cases buried the dead of Nigeria Judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Khallicopyro: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
In my country anything is possible... Question is "who's your guy"? Who do you know? How much you get for aza?
In my country you can turn water to wine, you can raise the dead, you can get away with murder, looting and re-looting, just belong to APC

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Devil1Messenger: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
darocha1:
Hahaha owelle throwing subtle.

Baba Is getting ready for life after POWER.

The Lawan abracadabra is a case study that 400 level law students of Nigerian universities need to read on.

Profesional lawyers should begin using it as citations
Lawan and akpabio
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by CSTRR: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2023
These men are only concerned about their pockets.

They see politics as a full time job.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by patrickmuf(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
"My People my people"
😂😂😂
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Heffalump(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Lawan in the senate is an illegality.

A fragrant display of impunity by that demonic party called APC. The funy thing is that anybody or organized entity can break the law in Nigeria and go scot free because there's apparently no law!

How can someone who did not participate in a party's primary win an election?

Lawan has been in the NA for over 20 yrs with nothing good to show for it. The souls of Nigerians they have manipulated over the years shall continue to be a curse on them and their generations.

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Cmanforall: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Nothing like meander there.

There is no law in any constitution in the world that permits that so it's not brilliance but outright stealing. True brilliance would be if he had capitalized on some hidden law/clause to get his senatorial seat.

If the ruling government were the opposition, will he be there today?
Has his case reached supreme Court? Because it seems he's not supposed to be eligible to contest
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by bigpastor(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2023
How can you eat your cake and still have it
Only in Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Felaincarnated: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2023
ABRACADABRA!!!!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by fawaz050(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Hello
My team is participating in the upcoming KPMG games
Please can you help like this video to boost our chance of winning

If you can drop a comment that would be great if not just like the video

For IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRiedIOyJ7/

For Twitter

https://twitter.com/kpmg_marwick/status/1667172918126600195?s=20
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by southsouthking(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria politicians are gamer.

If you know you know.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ruggedtimi(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2023
canaan6:
Pls is anyone experiencing Kuda bank problem, transfer to Kuda bank nt dropping.
is crazy...same here
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Menclothing: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2023
This is what we seeing
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
magzey:

Is too Early to start WAILING , Additional 8 years await you, please reserve your Tears. grin grin

Bad ass man....

We are coming to reclaim our stolen mandate......

Awon Ole....
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
naijapips04:

Which Imo state did he loot? Your uzodinma that is not looting imo state, I hope you Imo state is better under him.

What exactly do you gain from defending these people?!!

Seriously, how much of their loot do they share with you people?!!

It's quite strange honestly!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Quodseverismete: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Is there anything APC cannot manipulates and destroy?
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Jayhome24: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Seefinish:
You should know that in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the fourth can be the first.

Yea you are right if the fourth belong to the ruling party and play good politics and not sorone in another party who came 3rd, who insulted the papa and mama of the people in power yet want the court of that same people he insulted and bluffed to jump over the winner and the runner up to be declare the winner, who dies that?

Politics is a game for the big heads who can see clearly between the 2 lines of life.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by snowball11(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2023
That's a testament to the emptiness of the Judiciary in Nigeria! undecided

Idiotic bunch of corrupted elements! grin
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by edungene7: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Just imagine the temerity Nigerians are in cages while this shameless beasts parade themselves with utmost disrespect indeed if u are a Nigerian the world is leading u with 1 goal ahead
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by thegooddieyoung: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2023
How do people reason self?

I am not parochial like you, I benefit absolutely nothing by defending corrupt politicians like you do.

That Uzodinma is looting at the moment does not mean Rochas did not loot while he held office.

naijapips04:

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Ofunaofu: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
"My People my people"

My governor, my governor
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by AfonjaConehead: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Of course it is easy and possible,they have coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans for normal citizens
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Bluntemperor: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
"My People my people"

He is not saying anything but just want relevance!
How is the People University he was going up and down for, when he was the governor!
Abeg,make Una park! Na same,same!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by wildernessVoice: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Law makers and law breakers.
He's having the same case with Shetima.
It's against the electoral act to run for two offices concurrently.
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by gidjah(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
I do not think we have laws for the rich rather , laws are made to suppress Nd oppress ,not uplift !!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by tempest01(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerians should note the names of the Judges that make these kind of rulings for future sake. The electoral law was clear. Akpabio and Lawan shouldn't be in the Senate because they bought presidential forms and contested. That Judges will aid illegality is the reason I do not have faith in the charade being done at the pept.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos / Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.