Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs (23869 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Meth, Opioid Consignments In Jeans Hems, Dolls, Buttons / NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids / NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by ImoleNaija: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
More power to the elbow of NDLEA.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Throwback: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
That is Prince Bode Oliwo Street, not Bode Oluwo.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by AfonjaPriest: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
I hope the die-hard, dye-in-the-wool tribalists from a SADWASTE region will assist in counting their people and naming them one by one.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by AutoConsult: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na dem
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Keegan: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Operation WAZOBIA!
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by TUTU147: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
United in crime like our politicians
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Skillsnigeria: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seems Sundays are NDLEA days on Nairaland!
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
eddynaira125:

Eastern and Northern brothers

I salute

For your reading pleasure:

the Lagos Command of the Agency the previous day,
Monday 5h June arrested two suspects: Wasiu Saliu and Afolabi Banjo with 247 kilograms of skunk at Oyingbo area of Lagos while Tijani Damilola was nabbed at Isheri with 12.5 litres of skuchies and 98kg of cannabis sativa belonging to a fleeing suspect recovered at Akerele area of Agege just as 12.5kg of the same substance was seized from Adebowale Babatunde after his arrest at Mushin on Thursday 8 June.

Meanwhile, a consignment of 3.20kg skunk concealed in native black soap heading to the United Kingdom has been intercepted by NDLEA operatives at the NAHCO export shed of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos on Wednesday 7 June and a freight agent involved in the attempt to export the illicit drug, Olowokudejo Oladele Tonyi arrested.

Similarly, a bid to export 3,000 pills of Tramadol 22 5mg concealed inside women hair attachments to Monrovia, Liberia, by a cargo agent, Akinwale Taiwo Bolutife, through
the MMIA was thwarted by operatives who arrested him
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Evilspirit666: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The criminals are Agara Ogbonna and Ikenna Jonathan Udeze among others.
And their boss is in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by ukaface(f): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tor!
Good
Thought that tribe na saints oo… Tor!
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Let me help you with the "others".

the Lagos Command of the Agency the previous day,
Monday 5h June arrested two suspects: Wasiu Saliu and Afolabi Banjo with 247 kilograms of skunk at Oyingbo area of Lagos while Tijani Damilola was nabbed at Isheri with 12.5 litres of skuchies and 98kg of cannabis sativa belonging to a fleeing suspect recovered at Akerele area of Agege just as 12.5kg of the same substance was seized from Adebowale Babatunde after his arrest at Mushin on Thursday 8 June.

Meanwhile, a consignment of 3.20kg skunk concealed in native black soap heading to the United Kingdom has been intercepted by NDLEA operatives at the NAHCO export shed of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos on Wednesday 7 June and a freight agent involved in the attempt to export the illicit drug, Olowokudejo Oladele Tonyi arrested.

Similarly, a bid to export 3,000 pills of Tramadol 22 5mg concealed inside women hair attachments to Monrovia, Liberia, by a cargo agent, Akinwale Taiwo Bolutife, through
the MMIA was thwarted by operatives who arrested him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by backtovillage: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
My igbo brother at their best.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Chetas81(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Those bastard's who knows their self in this business will begin to blame tribe
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Kennitrust(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
The owner the commander in chief of arm forces

Cooling feet in aso Rock

His time are numbered
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by LeoDeKing: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Evilspirit666:
And their boss is in Aso rock
I know.

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by sniperr007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
eddynaira125:

Eastern and Northern brothers

I salute

Did you read the story and you just rushed to comment.

No Igbo name was mentioned. This is to tell you that crime has no tribe. Don't label any tribe to a particular crime. Who is evil and bad is bad irrespective of tribe or state.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Sakobaba(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
*FOR SALE*

*3 PLOTS OF LAND DIRECTLY FACING THE MAJOR ROAD ALONG LASU-IGANDO ROAD, AKESAN.*

*SUITABLE FOR FILLING STATION, HOTEL, SHOPPING COMPLEX, EVENT CENTER, SCHOOL, etc.*

*Title: C of O*.

*SELLING ALL 3 PLOTS AT ONCE*

*Price: #170M* NET
Call / WhatsApp for details and inspection. Zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
Intelligence and effort they could've invested into something positive to help humanity.
What a waste!
getting drugs off the streets. Saving people from overdose and death is service to humanity. Wtf are you saying
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by ussv: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why do we make any issue tribalistic here? We are all Nigerians and Nigerians are involved in everything. We cast too many aspersions here on Nairaland. I am not from any of the three major tribes, but it sucks to see people attaching tribes to crimes. There is no single crime that is exclusive to any tribe and yet we kill ourselves with arguments and insults over tribes and crimes. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by mariahAngel(f): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
ednut1:
getting drugs off the streets. Saving people from overdose and death is service to humanity. Wtf are you saying

I was referring to those making the drugs. Duh! 🤪

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by kokorokoman: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And their number one man is in aso rock

Proper investigation will reveal that Tinubu owns the enterprise and building
ovbioba, slow down small, i am no BATist but your hatred is making you sound too dumb lately, i swear.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Solsix(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
HEBEI:
Wasiu Saliu and Afolabi Banjo wink then

Tijani Damilola and Adebowale Babatunde

Accommodators doing their things shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol@ accomodators
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by ednut1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

I was referring to those making the drugs. Duh! 🤪
🤣 ah i for fear lol
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by valudong(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
It you Sabi am you no go dey here dey find who you go sell 3k course for abi curses
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by ekukeku(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Criminal has no tribe

Abi Dem use tribalism do nairaland people ni
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by PussyKing(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
I hope the number citizen won't be indicted
Just asking oo
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
ednut1:
she's talking about the crinminals
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by Greattha: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's really terrible that the only message from this that most who have commented so far got are the names and tribes of the perps.

The problem of the black man is the black man and Africans are the problem of Africa.

Instead of condemning the situation or hailing the NDLEA, it's tribal war that y'all are fighting.

While the few people who strategically planted this hate in y'all continue to loot your patrimony.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by delpee(f): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You conveniently forgot to mention Wasiu, Afolabi, Bala, Danzaki, Oladele etc. wink

Criminals are in every tribe and religion.

Kudos to NDLEA.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs by delpee(f): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Greattha:
It's really terrible that the only message from this that most who have commented so far got are the names and tribes of the perps.

The problem of the black man is the black man and Africans are the problem of Africa.

Instead of condemning the situation or hailing the NDLEA, it's tribal war that y'all are fighting.

You're absolutely right. Few people criticise objectively these days sadly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Kidnapping And Abducting People For Money-24 Years Old Suspect Confesses / EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) / Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.