Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life (5475 Views)

Dating A Gemini? Any Tips? / Why Do So Many Educated Black Women Date White Men? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gemini, has that glyph where one face is looking towards the future while one is looking at the past. Meaning they are good luck charm to others at their own detriment. The Gemini is a transition being to propel others to great heights while they fall flat on their face . It's like they transfer their essence and power to their partner while they then get stagnated. A good example is Kanye west. He joined unto Kim kardashian. She then took over and rose to the top meteorically while he stalled and stagnated. Thsts the Gemini energy for you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by NaijaMemes: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nonsense.

This rastaman ganja smoking preacher.

High on herbs

12 Likes

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by YouandiAllofus: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zodiac people don come again. No b only gemini man. Plus spain and france man. grin

10 Likes

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Shalommy(f): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rubbish, trash and shit...

12 Likes

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by JobNeededUrgent: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
Gemini, has that glyph where one face is looking towards the future while one is looking at the past. Meaning they are good luck charm to others at their own detriment. The Gemini is a transition being to propel others to great heights while they fall flat on their face it's like they transfer their essence and power to their partner while they then get stagnated. A good example is Kanye west. He joined unto Kim kardashian. She then took over and rose to the top meteorically while he stalled and stagnated. Thsts the Gemini energy for you .
@bolded you're perfectly right.
I'm a Gemini and I can relate.
I can't count so many selfless sacrifices and self denials I have made to see others happy.
Those we Come in Conrad with seems to steal our fortune.
In a nutshell, Geminis are altruistic.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by myyansh68(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin

will be my top signs.

1 Like

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
@bolded you're perfectly right.
I'm a Gemini and I can relate.
I can't count so many selfless sacrifices and self denials I have made to see others happy.
Those we Come in Contact with seems to steal our fortune.
In a nutshell, Geminis are altruistic.
very well said Sir. the bolded

1 Like

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SkengRay: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Capppp.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
Gemini, has that glyph where one face is looking towards the future while one is looking at the past. Meaning they are good luck charm to others at their own detriment. The Gemini is a transition being to propel others to great heights while they fall flat on their face . It's like they transfer their essence and power to their partner while they then get stagnated. A good example is Kanye west. He joined unto Kim kardashian. She then took over and rose to the top meteorically while he stalled and stagnated. Thsts the Gemini energy for you .

Donald trump ?
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Donald trump ?

about to be locked in prison. lost all his money several tiimes after he met his wife. filed for bankruptcy many times. meanwhile she went from a broke stripper to a billionaire
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Are u done? Now clap for urself.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Are u done? Now clap for urself.
* clap *

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by faceLAGOS: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Proudly ♊️!

I can relate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Gaspardd(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
I can relate bro.
That's why im just laughing at this new babe wey dey do shakara. She no know wetin i fit offer her. I just want her to show some sense

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by faceLAGOS: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot baba

Bless me with anything.

I dey heavily broke at the moment.

Thanks boss.

91278..55246 Opay
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
about to be locked in prison. lost all his money several tiimes after he met his wife. filed for bankruptcy many times. meanwhile she went from a broke stripper to a billionaire

Kanye is still about 500m worth, still one of the richest.
And him being in history as former president of America ? Kanye as a legend, Dbanj as a legend.

George H W bush,
Gadafi

https://playback.fm/famous-birthday/zodiac-gemini

Stop playing, you file for bankruptcy if you want to reduce or not pay tax. Donald trump is a wise business man. It has nothing to do with him been broke.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Kanye is still about 500m worth, still one of the richest.
And him being in history as former president of America ? Kanye as a legend, Dbanj as a legend.

George H W bush,
Gadafi

https://playback.fm/famous-birthday/zodiac-gemini

Stop playing, you file for bankruptcy if you want to reduce or not pay tax. Donald trump is a wise business man. It has nothing to do with him been broke.
bro ? you have to be rich first before we can appreciate the magnitude of the gemini curse

1-dbanj went from superstar to being convicted for 419
2-ghaddafi went from power to being kiilled like a common criminal
3-boris johnson kicked out of office
4-trump facing prison
5-kanye dropped by all his sponsors went from billionaire to 50 million net worth and stagnation of music career
6-bush ? have you seen the state of his mental health lately ? he is like a giggling teenager now
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by anointedlinks: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Job 38:31-32
Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
31 Can you bind the chains of [the cluster of stars called] Pleiades, or loose the cords of [the constellation] Orion?
32 Can you lead forth the signs of the zodiac in their season? Or can you guide [the stars of] the Bear with her young?

Zodiac signs are biblical but the enemy has perverted it here on earth through daily horoscopes and the likes
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:
sukkot baba

Bless me with anything.

I dey heavily broke at the moment.

Thanks boss.

91278..55246 Opay
bros i dey expect some funds to enter from overseas. i go hail you when i see am. if and when i see am grin
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
bro ? you have to be rich first before we can appreciate the magnitude of the gemini curse

1-dbanj went from superstar to being convicted for 419
2-ghaddafi went from power to being kiilled like a common criminal
3-boris johnson kicked out of office
4-trump facing prison
5-kanye dropped by all his sponsors went from billionaire to 50 million net worth and stagnation of music career
6-bush ? have you seen the state of his mental health lately ? he is like a giggling teenager now

Buhari was kicked out of office too, sag
The main bush not the son.

Thomas Sankara was killed also, a gemini?

Kwame Nkrumah

Otedola went down earlier also

Life is not about star signs man.

Dbanj wasn’t convicted.

Abacha was a gemini too?

Mohammed murtala?

R Kelly

No tie your life around star signs, you can be great. Tinubu is not gemini, but Remi was great been with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Buhari was kicked out of office too, sag
The main bush not the son.

Thomas Sankara was killed also, a gemini?

Kwame Nkrumah

Otedola went down earlier also

Life is not about star signs man.

Dbanj wasn’t convicted.

Abacha was a gemini too?

Mohammed murtala?

R Kelly

No tie your life around star signs, you can be great. Tinubu is not gemini, but Remi was great been with him.
try to focus bro. We are talking about Gemini dominant people meaning their soul is Gemini. But if you want me to do the soul pathological and prognostic report on the other signs and their celebrities I would. Don't muddy the waters

1 Like

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by pillager: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
You have to reach a low level of dumbness to believe in these stars' bullshit.

The fact that there are twins with different success stories, one dead and one alive, one successful and one not successful dispels this horoscope bullshit.

The position of stars will not and cannot affect your life in any way.
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
pillager:
You have to reach a low level of dumbness to believe in these stars' bullshit.

The fact that there are twins with different success stories, one dead and one alive, one successful and one not successful dispels this horoscope bullshit.

The position of stars will not and cannot affect your life in any way.
gemini is not about literal twins. lts about twin destinies meeting and then one is stalled while the other is propelled. spiritual twins. like your wife is your spiritual twin which is why the universe brought you together to make you whole
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
try to focus bro. We are talking about Gemini dominant people meaning their soul is Gemini. But if you want me to do the soul pathological and prognostic report on the other signs and their celebrities I would. Don't muddy the waters

What I am trying to tell you is life is life. You don’t have to be a gemini or sag to face life ugly moments. Their partners can rise if the Gemini is wealthy. Kim was already a millionaire when she met Kanye

Melanie trump is 70 million dollar network, not the billionaire you claim her to be.

Be calming down

Dbanj wasn’t convicted. He only advertised for a brand, brand went south. Simple

Donald trump case is politics. They know he will kick them out of office if he use the Ukraine Russia war as campaign.

Be logical not emotional. Life is life.

1 Like

Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

What I am trying to tell you is life is life. You don’t have to be a gemini or sag to face life ugly moments. Their partners can rise if the Gemini is wealthy. Kim was already a millionaire when she met Kanye

Melanie trump is 70 million dollar network, not the billionaire you claim her to be.

Be calming down

Dbanj wasn’t convicted. He only advertised for a brand, brand went south. Simple

Donald trump case is politics. They know he will kick them out of office if he use the Ukraine Russia war as campaign.

Be logical not emotional. Life is life.
life is not life bro. Nothing that happens to you is coincidental. Your life has being fully mapped out before you were born and it is mapped out based on your past life deeds and the zodiac you are put in determines how your punishment is going to go. I gave you 6 good examples above on the trajectory of those put in the Gemini house which is that you will be moving forward then you will hAve an interaction with someone that would completely reverse your fortune while the person takes off. If you meet real European gypsy witches who are very good with the zodiac they seek out Gemini men as energy vultures so that they can inherit their powers because they know Gemini has that glitch in their soul composition to where they give up their energy and essence and future away and so they are seeking to gain it. Energy vultures. This world is more complex than you can ever imagine. Nothing that happens to you is coincidental. Absolutely nothing
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sukkot are you Gemini?
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jazmine10:
Sukkot are you Gemini?
nope I ain't Gemini. Scorpio
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
nope I ain't Gemini. Scorpio
hmmm....
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
What about dating Scorpio?
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jazmine10:
What about dating Scorpio?
scorpio has to be done on a person to person case because Scorpio is unique in that there are three soul entities in that house . First one is the draconian soul entity meaning someone who is going to be trying to destroy you and inflict pain. The second entity is the Phoenix entity meaning a soul that implodes meaning someone who ends up destroying themselves. They just can't help it they just end up destroying themselves. The third one is the esoteric giant who just Ascends higher and higher and higher like the eagle and soars above everyone else. An ascended being or a wise man or a sage. A Christ figure
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by sukkot: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jazmine10:
hmmm....
lol
Re: Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
scorpio has to be done on a person to person case because Scorpio is unique in that there are three soul entities in that house . First one is the draconian soul entity meaning someone who is going to be trying to destroy you and inflict pain. The second entity is the Phoenix entity meaning a soul that implodes meaning someone who ends up destroying themselves. They just can't help it they just end up destroying themselves. The third one is the esoteric giant who just Ascends higher and higher and higher like the eagle and soars above everyone else. An ascended being or a wise man or a sage. A Christ figure
The 3 aforemention where do you stand? The 3rd mentioned is an evolved Scorpio. Dated one before it was exhilarating, intense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wot Kinda Insult Is This? / Why Do Women In My Institution Dislike Putting On Pants / Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.