Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is She Cheating On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Him? (821 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Him? by seedord247(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
we need your hlep a friend of mine call wazobia FM to help him ask his GF the man in her life. they eventually call her and they put it on air unfortunately

the girl did not disclose to the presenter that she's dating anyone for now. the presenter ask her that are you cheating on the your guy, she said no that she

want to know the guy who gave them their number. . . . but when they ask her that is she dating anyone around surulere she said no that her BF leave in Ajah.

but the guy in question is in North America.

After an hour the guy logging to the girl facebook, this is what he found out in her recent chat with someone.

someone. .   where are you?  . . . school?

The girl . . .  . .  am in Ajah.

someone. . .  what are you doing there?

The girl. . . . . am with my Husband

Someone . . . ok. Extend my greeting to him.

The girl . . . . .  Ok i will.

Some one  . . .  when are you gonna leave there.

The girl . . . . . Tomorrow.

Immediately the guy saw this, he call the girl and ask her about all this the girl said she's only use that medium to scare guyz away in her life and for the

presenter call she taught it was a joke that's why she say so.

Shey na true?
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2011
seedord247:

we need your hlep a friend of mine call wazobia FM to help him ask his GF the man in her life. they eventually call her and they put it on air unfortunately

the girl did not disclose to the presenter that she's dating anyone for now. the presenter ask her that are you cheating on the your guy, she said no that she

want to know the guy who gave them their number. . . . but when they ask her that is she dating anyone around surulere she said no that her BF leave in Ajah.

but the guy in question is in North America.

Choi bros abeg where you say this one happen? SEE LIE.
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
She may or may not be cheating! But what i can say about her is that she is extremely Smart!. . . My Kind of Girls! cool

Hey! Not that i believe the story though, so many irregularities! grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by DisGuy: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nigerian girls like to keep their options open cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by seedord247(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2011
I swear with my girlfriend A$$ this story is true.
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
Can we see the a$$ to believe you? tongue
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
You would have sworn with your junior that will make us believe you a little. LIARST.
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by Mcleo007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Had fun reading through this. cheesy
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by seedord247(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
sexkillz:

Can we see the a$$ to believe you? tongue

You are still a kid man you need a parental guidance for the A$$ before you can view it.
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
seedord247:

You are still a kid man you need a parental guidance for the A$$ before you can view it.
After seeing your pic from a decade ago, you might wanna rephrase that statement! tongue tongue Now where is the a$$?
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by seedord247(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
sexkillz:

After seeing your pic from a decade ago, you might wanna rephrase that statement! tongue tongue Now where is the a$$?

i don't need too man. . .Just call your Guidance (patrick obahiagbon) to help you out since you take after him with those unspeakable English you used to lay

down here on Nairaland. Thank God i have 3 antivirus program running of my system, if not for that my system would have been a history by now with those

macabadance Copability  English.
Re: Is She Cheating On Him? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin I cant Die! grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is It? / Tales That Touches The Heart. / What Is God's Position On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.