Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

How She Became A Billionaire From Cattle Farming! (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How She Became A Billionaire From Cattle Farming! (video) (330 Views)

Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity / Wudil Kano Cattle Market: Where 60 Trucks Arrive, Leave Weekly / How Elon Musk Became A Billionaire From Being A Poor South African Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Became A Billionaire From Cattle Farming! (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
How She Became a Billionaire From Cattle Farming is another episode of my Made in Africa series where I feature black entrepreneurs all across Africa who have built successful businesses and they tell us how they did it.

Today I’m gonna be sharing with you the story of Dr. Divine Ndhlukula who is a Zimbabwean serial entrepreneur billionaire who has built a successful Farming and Security Business in Zimbabwe all from nothing. I came across her while on my trip to Zimbabwe and since then I have been wondering when I will have the opportunity to sit down with this great mind. Today I finally got that opportunity and her really inspiring story so definitely watch this to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aih_MXO6O4&ab_channel=TayoAina

Re: How She Became A Billionaire From Cattle Farming! (video) by neutralmind: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice

(1) (Reply)

An Existing Restaurant And Bar Is Available For Partnership, Sale, Rent, Or Leas / Is It Advisable Buying A Car For Uber Now? / Best Crypto Exchanges In Nigeria|| Trade Crypto Without KYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.