Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,730 members, 7,921,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity (15314 Views)

EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by IamANigerianMan: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/nigeria-air-you-lied-nnaji-tells-sirika-over-5-equity/amp/

Yahoo men, what surprises me is the way SEUN the owner of naira supports them.. This small boy has banned me more than 20times for dared politicians, I am leaving NAIRALAND now.. I will take my protest against TINUBU to the street now untill he does the right thing.
1. Sarika former Aviation minister must be arrested and prosecuted .
2. Buhari former minister of petroleum must be arrested and prosecuted
3.Tinubu himself must tell us the source of income etc
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2023
If this Sirika is not a northerner he would have been arrested by now. I don't know why northern corrupt politicians are easily spared. I spit on politicians from d south. Bunch of cowards

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by pepigeorge(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2023
I am wondering why DSS has them up.. Even Mahmood Yakubu

dustmalik:
Both Hadi Sirika and Nnaji are criminals. If I were Tinubu, I would ask that investigation be carried out on the failed Nigeria Air, and those found wanting be prosecuted accordingly.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by dominic17: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2023
If Tinubu was not corrupt he would have ordered full investigation and arrest the criminals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Geminiivory: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2023
NOC1:
Hmmm, of all name na only your name they thief see, Nnaji whatever he said is the truth and you know it all of you that is ripping this country have never agreed to any accusation leveled against you, even when you are caught in the act.

All of you should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed for good number of years

You get sense at all? do you knkw the meaning of 5% equity? you and Sirika must be foolish liars... Unaa no even know how to lie believable lie
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by ennypita: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2023
princeade86:
Arrest this sirika also. Arrest melee kyari. Arrest buratai. Arrest buhari. Arrest magu. Arrest akpabio. Only buba Marwa did great job.
Haba bros cool down now. They for kuku arrest th whole Nigerians now. Lol
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Geminiivory: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Sltp:

What role is Nnaji playing in the whole saga? Why are you calling him at this stage? Even the accuser did not say he gave him bribes, he said he demanded for bribe which has not been substantiated.

But Sirikas scam is obvious because he took it too far and it was done in broad day light

no mind that closed mind guy
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Forumobserver12(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2023
fawaz050:
In Nigeria, the rumors are true, while the supposed facts are false.

That's quite unfortunate,but then we have some many emotional people around who cannot think deeply before taking a stand on issues...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Babastrong(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2023
ARREST*HAJIYA*SADIYA*UMUR*FAROUQ*NOW#
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Arabaincubus: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Sirika is a qualified idiot!

Why didn't he tell Nigerians then of this man's request for 5% equity stake? And he served under a fraudulent man of integrity called Muhammadu Buhari.

These people must stop taking Nigerians for granted.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Forumobserver12(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Sltp:

What role is Nnaji playing in the whole saga? Why are you calling him at this stage? Even the accuser did not say he gave him bribes, he said he demanded for bribe which has not been substantiated.

But Sirikas scam is obvious because he took it too far and it was done in broad day light

Well said, though you maybe talking to the wrong people because a lot of them are not deep thinkers, they are too emotional to understand basic logic,
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Rebuke: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Who doesn't know? Even though all of yhu are rogues!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGuXGqaORkw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Rebuke: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Kukutenla: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2023
“However, on May 20th 2023, l received reports of threats of mass resignations by key personnel of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, (NCAA) due to pressures from the Ministry to give waivers to Nigeria Air to enable it secure Air Operator’s Certificate, (AOC) so that it could take Off before the exit of the last administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Chiself
See the man you're defending. This is the 100th person that will confirm Sirika's attempt to bypass certification laws to get AOC for his chartered scam.
You should be ashamed you defend such a man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by slowice(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Hadi is from the right tribe and tilumbu lacks the balls to go against his masters.

He rush to arrest emefele but chickened out when it involves Hadi sirika despite how obvious the fraud is.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by ba7man(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
loosecanon50:
Not just Hadi Sirika and Nnolim Nnaji, Buhari is complicit as well. There's no how a scam of that magnitude will be perpetuated without the president's involvement.

Buhari is the greatest yahooman in Nigerian history.
What magnitude? It's just N3 billion that has been released so far, calm down.

You need to stay updated and not rely on hearsay.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by babajero(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
NOC1:
Hmmm, of all name na only your name they thief see, Nnaji whatever he said is the truth and you know it all of you that is ripping this country have never agreed to any accusation leveled against you, even when you are caught in the act.

Because he an Igbo man right? Hahaha I just dey laugh una.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by alekuwodo(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Buhari; the greatest calamity ever!
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by shiwex: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
dustmalik:
Both Hadi Sirika and Nnaji are criminals. If I were Tinubu, I would ask that investigation be carried out on the failed Nigeria Air, and those found wanting be prosecuted accordingly.
Can he do that though? Tinubu is not clean himself. This is the issue Nigeria always have. how to get a thief to catch another thief.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Phraences: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2023
I believe Sirika. Nnaji asked him for that 5%. This is how senators do. They want to get a cut on every govt project. Both of them are thieves. If Sirika had parted with that 5% or bribed who he needed to bribe, they would have covered the whole thing.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Phraences: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
babajero:
Because he an Igbo man right? Hahaha I just dey laugh una.

Stop bringing tribe into this. This is the modus operandi of senators. Bribes and kickbacks on govt projects. Sirika is a crook but i believe this allegation.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by elbulk(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2023
dustmalik:
Don't they all need to be investigsted?
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2023
No where in this reply did Mr. Nnaji state whether or not he actually asked for the 5%... It's a simple thing he could have just answered simply, instead of all these shalaye
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by JOemmy(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Let sirika present his proofs that nnaji actually demanded for 5% bribe or shut up and face his allegations.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by JOemmy(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2023
NOC1:

If the corrupt sirika can't present a concrete evidence to back his claim that nnaji actually demanded for a bribe his claim will be regarded as just a mere allegation in the court of law.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by kernniejay(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Thedon22:
I watched Sirikas response on Arise tv and he said he taped the conversation so if Nnaji is sure he did not ask he should sue Sirika for libel to satisfy his constituents. In the video Sirika fully explained what happened in the Nigerian Air and I was convinced by his explanations. This Nnaji was just a corrupt fellow. In retrospect, I see Sirikas tenure as minister as the best period in the history of Aviation in this country - no major accident, no embarrassment by foreign countries, no unnecessary dramas. There was unprecedented aircraft safety during his tenure is a big plus to him especially under Buhari when everybody failed I can't forget those crashes of past like Sosoliso, Belview, Dana crashes. Thumbs up for Hadi Sirika.
With this, you are on your own.
Re: Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity by HRMK: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2023
WHAT WE NEED HERE ARE EVIDENCES TO PROOF THEIR STATEMENTS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Smuggling Persists In Borders Despite Subsidy Removal – Customs Boss / EFCC Probes Centenary City Project / Chatham House: $582bn stolen from Nigeria since independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.