Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,866 members, 7,933,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures (7875 Views)

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / Breaking News: List Of Slums In Nigeria / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by vanitybutiwanti: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
vanitybutiwanti

No shiithole in the south east is worst than your creeks. You fools are getting exactly what you deserve. I hope you can afford facemask before you get cancer from soot.
How many people of Rivers descent are in the south east compared to the number of south easterners in Rivers? If people are dying of cancer in Rivers, best believe your Igbo walk about brothers who can't sit their ass's down in their states will be affected

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti
How many people of Rivers descent are in the south east compared to the number of south easterners in Rivers? If people are dying of cancer in Rivers, best believe your Igbo walk about brothers who can't sit their ass's down in their states will be affected

Why would known lazy drunks like you move out of your comfort zone. You rather fight over land levies and pipeline dues than making a real living for yourselves.
Having a huge number of south easterners in your state doesn't mean your state is great, no, we igbos believe we can go to a desert and make water. We're not lazy drunkards like you.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by spy24(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
tah

No listen to the guy o, he's not from any onitcha, it's a system to create rift between SS and SE

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by sageb: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
U dey snap old pH areas dey send...look the new layouts send ...pH has more highbrow areas than slums

Don't mind that OP.
He went to Bundu waterside and Borikiri during the Covid 19 pandemic lockdown, came back and post these pictures in 2020.
Me and Kinematics countered him with beautiful places in Port Harcourt and the OP went offline.
Now the OP is back with same old stale thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by vanitybutiwanti: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
vanitybutiwanti

Why would known lazy drunks like you move out of your comfort zone. You rather fight over land levies and pipeline dues than making a real living for yourselves.
Having a huge number of south easterners in your state doesn't mean your state is great, no, we igbos believe we can go to a desert and make water. We're not lazy drunkards like you.
we don't move out because we have everything we need in our state. How many Americans, UK, Canadians or Australian citizens move out of their country? Your states are poverty ravaged shiitholes that's why your people move out to make ends meet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by ahaz: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm a Rivers Man, that OP is igbo
Akeem you know wan supply the lkolanut again from ekiti. Abi you don relocate to PH?
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by sageb: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Where are you from? Is your state better than Rivers? Tell me a state in the SS that is better than Rivers, when people are talking, people from shiithole eastern states should not talk. Your people can't even stay and do business in your states, they are everywhere in Rivers because of the superior economy and infrastructure. Even in the slums, you can clearly see the good road network, perhaps you expect the government to build houses for individuals, when the government also bring those building down people like you will say the Rivers state government hate the igbos and they are trying to chase them out.

The OP went to Bundu waterside and Borikiri axis during the Covid 19 pandemic lockdown, came back and post these pictures in 2020.
Do a search and you will see this same post years ago, Me and Kinematics countered him with proof of beautiful places in Port Harcourt and the OP went offline.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by vanitybutiwanti: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2023
ahaz:

Akeem you know wan supply the lkolanut again from ekiti. Abi you don relocate to PH?
Go through my posts, I have nothing to prove to hateful people
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by sageb: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Puppetmaster08:
Why u no snap places like old & new Gra, or woji or elelenwo u go dey snap diobu grin grin

Don't mind the OP, these areas are Bundu waterside and Borikiri areas in Town.
Diobu is not bad, it's just the insecurity and cultism challenge.
Amaechi and SIM Fubara grew up in Diobu, Just to name a few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:49am On Jun 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti
we don't move out because we have everything we need in our state. How many Americans, UK, Canadians or Australian citizens move out of their country? Your states are poverty ravaged shiitholes that's why your people move out to make ends meet

Mumu even all these countries have their citizens scattered all over the world.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by tesppidd: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
U dey snap old pH areas dey send...look the new layouts send ...pH has more highbrow areas than slums
What do you mean old Port Harcourt pictures?

Just tell him that all states have slums like this simple.

Stop trying to give the impression like there are no parts of PH that are dirty and filthy like that.

Infact I know many places that are worse than that in PH.

But all states have that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by vanitybutiwanti: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
vanitybutiwanti

Mumu even all these countries have their citizens scattered all over the world.
They have their people scattered all over the world but when they migrate, the move with Capital for businesses, capital made from their country compared to your loud mouthed brothers from your shiithole region that move to other states with absolutely no cash and a malicious intention of exploiting people

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
tesppidd:
What do you mean old Port Harcourt pictures?

Just tell him that all states have slums like this simple.

Stop trying to give the impression like there are no parts of PH that are dirty and filthy like that.

Infact I know many places that are worse than that in PH.

But all states have that.
I didn't say old pH pics ...old areas arnd pH.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti
They have their people scattered all over the world but when they migrate, the move with Capital for businesses, capital made from their country compared to your loud mouthed brothers from your shiithole region that move to other states with absolutely no cash and a malicious intention of exploiting people

That's why i said we're wealth creators. While the indigenes lazy about drinking and depending on levies for survival,we're making wealth.
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by Chrs1996(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
ahaz:

grin
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by Abagworo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

No slum here. Onitsha

Okpoko is full fledged slum and many parts of Onitsha. Port Harcourt is vast with many beautiful residential areas as well as slums just like every city of its size and level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
You are an ediot for spewing that lie. Okpoko is outside Onitsha, but truth Okpoko is not slum when we compare it to Owerri. Almost everywhere in Owerri is slum, that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in better cities like Onitsha. There’s no slum in Onitsha like we see in PH. Owerri is largely a slum as can be seen here

Pictures: Owerri

Abagworo:

Okpoko is full fledged slum and many parts of Onitsha. Port Harcourt is vast with many beautiful residential areas as well as slums just like every city of its size and level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

No slum here. Onitsha

You are very correct
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Astra101:

There are more slums in Lagos and other state that portharcourt.

I am from rivers state, there are more slum abd ghettos in Port Harcourt than all the southern states in Nigeria
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Typing:

Ph has the highest numbers of SLUMS in Africa

Port Harcourt is home of slums, I am from Rivers state, so I know what I am saying. Onitsha doesn’t have slum. Port Harcourt is equally being choked by pollution

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by Ogene001: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Typing:

Onitsha has the highest numbers of SLUMS in Africa
Okpoko is Ogbaru. The picture with Peter Obi in it is not a slum, just bad road the has been reconstructed. Housing condition is what makes a slum not roads

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by Ogene001: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Lol, lazy low achievers always have excuses
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
the real onitsha not the edited one you posted

This is London compare to Owerri or Ibadan or PH, For instance see Owerri and Ibadan belo

1& 2 Owerri
3 $ 4 Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
IVORY2009:
Despite one of the highest revenue collected states in Nigeria, in terms of oil derivatives, the governor's from that state from 1999 has always embezzled the states fund, and if you noticed almost all governor's from that state are cultist.

Kinematics aka Awkafinest is this true?

😂
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by vanitybutiwanti: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Lol, lazy low achievers always have excuses
low life achievers that have everything in their states? Low life achievers that made their states economic power houses ? Igbos have the loudest mouth on social media, they are always quick to talk down on other states, they yearn for developments in other places so they can escape from their shiithole region to those places. I have no reason whatsoever to go to the east but you'll always see easterners here, our place is like London and American to them. With all their noise and purported wealth, they are still poor and prone to manipulations from Nnamdi kanu, peter obi and other miscreants

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by vanitybutiwanti: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
vanitybutiwanti

That's why i said we're wealth creators. While the indigenes lazy about drinking and depending on levies for survival,we're making wealth.
Your people are still broke asses and poor with your so called wealth. I have no reason to go to the east because there is no value in the east but you rush down here because we have a lot of value on the table

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by Typing: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Okpoko is Ogbaru. The picture with Peter Obi in it is not a slum, just bad road the has been reconstructed. Housing condition is what makes a slum not roads

More SLUMS from Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by Typing: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
RIVERS1stson:

Port Harcourt is home of slums, I am from Rivers state, so I know what I am saying. Onitsha doesn’t have slum. Port Harcourt is equally being choked by pollution

You are an Igbo man who is previllage to travel to PH. And yes, Onitsha is the HQ of SLUMS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by oyatz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Because those lazy fvckers can't maintain the properties they took from the igbos.

Same thing will to lagos, if they continue on this path. Non wealth creators can't manage wealth.

Why this almost constant and predictable phenomenon that all threads on Nairaland and now Tweeter must always end up with Igbos?

Igbos build Lagos, Igbos develop Port Harcourt, Igbos control the economy of Abuja, They are jealous of Igbos, other Nigerians are lazy, dirty and depend on Government except Igbo, 'They hate Igbos', Only Igbos are Wealth Creators,Igbos are in this and that State, They want to demolish these houses because the owners are Igbos, the law/policy is targeted at Igbos bla bla bla.

Must you involve your tribe in every discussion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself, that’s not Onitsha you posted there, there’s no place as this in Onitsha. Onitsha doesn’t have slum

Typing:

More SLUMS from Onitsha
Re: Port Harcourt Is Full Of Slums, Why? Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am from Rumukalabor in Port Harcourt city local government. You don’t know anything. Almost 80% of PH is slum. I have been to Onitsha several times for shopping I haven’t seen the kind of PH slum in Onitsha

Typing:

You are an Igbo man who is previllage to travel to PH. And yes, ph is the HQ of SLUMS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Group Chairman, Katsina Gov, Edo First Lady, Others Win Democracy Heroes Awa / Child Right Law: Fayose Ban Tattoos And Tribal Marks In Ekiti / Please I Want To Know If Kalabari Is Igbo Or Ijaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.