Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,738 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof (5510 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited / Naira Crash Adds Trillions Of Debt To All The 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by osaroodion(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpSR3qyM8no

🌀Trillions of Naira in 27 different bank accounts were hidden by Emefiele, I have papers evidence to back my Allegations and that was why then Deputy Speaker was blocking me not to talk".

- Hon.Gudaje Kazaure, Vice Chairman, House Committee on CBN matters!!!

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by LeoDeKing: 6:15am On Jun 12, 2023
So out of the over 360 members, this illiterate is the most suitable for the position of Vice Chairman, House Committee on CBN matters?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Parachoko: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2023
I find it hard to believe this shocked

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by joyandfaith: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=osaroodion post=123735476]

🌀Trillions of Naira in 27 different bank accounts were hidden by Emefiele, I have papers evidence to back my Allegations and that was why then Deputy Speaker was blocking me not to talk".

- Hon.Gudaje Kazaure, Vice Chairman, House Committee on CBN matters!!![/quote
Just like Sanusi $20 billion missing funds
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Westerhoffe(m): 6:26am On Jun 12, 2023
angry
Massive looting by the same man who is trying to fight money laundering, by discoloring the Naira to an ugly counterfeit looking currency?

And besides, when did the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker transgendered? sad I thought they're men… until I listened to this Professor!

Moreso, who appointed this man to the office he claims to hold…? Because I'm not understanding again… undecided

5 Likes

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by osaroodion(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So out of the over 360 members, this illiterate is the most suitable for the position of Vice Chairman, House Committee on CBN matters?

I'm telling you. It baffles me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Abokiijebu: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2023
I believe. That man is a crook bastard.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by TreasureJunky: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2023
If you know a thing like this and never raised alarm, it means you're also a culprit. You and emefiele should be kept in the same place.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Ologundudu2020: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Whatever but am here for any media trial whatsoever. Same way you people throw Gboys for jail should apply here
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Rebuke: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2023
🤔
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Dicado: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2023
osaroodion:

Good!
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by gabbytabby: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2023
This country eh the more you look the less you see.

Why was Wase blocking him from talking.
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by SalamRushdie: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2023
If you beleive this then you are a financial illiterate

6 Likes

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by boxypane(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
See where your sense carries you reach? Is it about how fluent he is in English or the state of the economy he tried to ask questions about?? Or are the questions bad?

7 Likes

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by kokoA(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2023
"I QUICKLY came late but I rush" undecided ... grin
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by boxypane(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2023
SalamRushdie:
If you believe this then you are a financial illiterate
How about paper proofs that spell out the details of the conduit accounts? Or your judgment was based on the fact that he isn't fluent? Emefiele was the silly one here.

9 Likes

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by LeoDeKing: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2023
boxypane:

See where your sense carries you reach? Is it about how fluent he is in English or the state of the economy he tried to ask questions about?? Or are the questions bad?
He might be representing your constituency but that shouldn't be a reason to start typing nonsense.

How did Emefiele steal 70 trillion? From where?

I hate Emefiele more than you can ever imagine but that illiterate that call himself Vice Chairman, House Committee on CBN matters is shamelessly lying.

His understanding of money doesn't go beyond currency, that is why he said Emefiele is hiding them in 27 banks. He is just an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Dhury: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2023
osaroodion:

not well speaking slave master language is illiteracy right .
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Madmohamed123: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2023
osaroodion:

until you tell us how many bank account Yusuf buhari and his family has

Buhari is a criminal and Yousuf and Aisha is billionaire by dollars
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Dhury: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2023
boxypane:

you the mind them shebi they are happy person wey sabi English no allow him speak truth that will have safe Nigeria from the corrupt CBN governor.
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by LeoDeKing: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2023
Dhury:
not well speaking slave master language is illiteracy right .
Yes, English is our official language and anyone who doesn't understand it is an illiterate.

Our constitution is written in English language, anyone not lettered in English has no business making laws out of it.
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by magoo10(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2023
wow you mean he stole more than tinubu
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Sitting here and watching everything unfold.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by JOemmy(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Who else will owns the trillions than buhari and his looting cabals?
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by saysoo: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
they could have allowed him speak in hausa. Federal character.
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by talented321: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2023
I blame buhari for retaining this manchi, imagine almost ten years
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Accountant General stole more than this but he was only arrested and later released.
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by IamANigerianMan: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This kauzare was fighting for bandit
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by alezzy13: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Did I hear 70 trillion?? Does this barely literate legislator know how much that is??
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by Emmypst(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2023
osaroodion:

These men doesn't have an iota of God's fear in them..... And many Nigerians are wallowing in Abject poverty... Nawa oh
Re: Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof by WeirdAlien: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

That is what happens when people vote for party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted / Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! / Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.