Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,010 members, 7,919,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management (19428 Views)

Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes / Air Nigeria To Take Off April 2022 – Hadi Sirika / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
What is Dss waiting for before picking him up. If it was a southern Nigerian now, he would've been locked up since.

1 Like

Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by LordAdam16: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
seborrhic:
Hadi must be lying but how can Airpeace outrightly have bought 30 aircraft?
That looks far fetched,considering the capital intensive nature of aircraft purchase.

It is not far-fetched.

Learn more about aircraft procurement before mouthing off. At the very least understand the difference between firm and provisional orders before casting aspersions.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by georgeakins: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sermwell:
I can't still imagined that it took Buhari six good months to appoint these incompetent fools, and after 8 years, they are still telling us stories!

This new government will repeat same and tell us stories many years later. I know some people are gullible enough to believe that this new government will be different! But I have nothing to tell you now grin grin

Personally, no matter what become of this new government, I no fit suffer again lai lai grin grin I don make am already cool cool

Hungry man don make am!
Dey fool yourself!
The new govt will succeed, it is you that will continue to fail in all your endeavours.

We know where you come from.

Jagaban is our president, go and kill yourself if you're angry.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by toprealman: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hifi is a monumental failure.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by Sermwell(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Hungry man don make am!
Dey fool yourself!
The new govt will succeed, it is you that will continue to fail in all your endeavours.

We know where you come. Jagaban is our president, go and kill yourself if you're angry.
I know dunce like you will quote me! grin So you think your life automatically becomes better because Tinubu your tribesman is president? Keep deluding yourself grin grin

Your mama is still feeding you and I don't expect you to understand my comment! Do not worry, when your mama stops feeding you, you'll understand that not everyone on this forum is Igbo! grin You better go out there and meet with people of different tribes instead of licking Tinubu's ass who doesn't give a rat Sh1t about you! Werey grin
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by Mayeldah(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Na Southerner dey do Southerner

Tinubu will feign ignorance of this drama with Hadi Sirika and will never arrest him, if it were an Ibo man they will be showing power!

Like Tinubu, like Buhari. The yorubas are joining the North to kill this country.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by georgeakins: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sermwell:

I know dunce like you will quote me! grin So you think your life automatically becomes better because Tinubu your tribesman is president? Keep deluding yourself grin grin

Your mama is still feeding you and I don't expect you to understand my comment! Do not worry, when your mama stops feeding you, you'll understand that not everyone on this forum is Igbo! grin You better go out there and meet with people of different tribes instead of licking Tinubu's ass who doesn't give a rat Sh1t about you! Werey grin

Your bitterness is because someone from your tribe lost
You're a loser for ever.
Just the same way your ancestors who could not win elections planned coup in 1966.
The bitterness will kill you.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by Papaalpha79: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
By now PBAT should have ordered this 419 Called Hadi arrest since.......
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by SonofmanPikin: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by Sermwell(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Your bitterness is because someone from your tribe lost
You're a loser for ever.
Just the same way your ancestors who could not win elections planned coup in 1966.
The bitterness will kill you.
See this mumu! We are in 2023, you are still in 1966. Your tribe that has been winning election, how has it bettered your life?? You think I just sit down here waiting for my tribesman to be president? Don't go and do something better with your life, you hear?? grin grin. Brainwashed fooooool!

1 Like

Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by Arabaincubus: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is this how the Buhari govt thought of repaying Airpeace for the times it rescued Nigerians? This country seff!
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by SaLongs1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why is Sirika not enjoying the same detention with Emefiele? If this is not injustice then Emefiele should be let go as well.

1 Like

Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by georgeakins: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sermwell:

See this mumu! We are in 2023, you are still in 1966. Your tribe that has been winning election, how has it bettered your life?? You think I just sit down here waiting for my tribesman to be president? Don't go and do something better with your life, you hear?? grin grin. Brainwashed fooooool!

Keep quiet, fool!
Why are you bitter and frustrated just because Obi was disgraced at the polls?
The bitterness will kill you
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by bezimo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
See the useless scam fraud called Hadi Sirika wey wan destroy Papa Oyedeo hanger, receiving shame and disgrace left right and centre..Lmao
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by nedekid: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Minister that could not setup airline after 8 years despite all the might of government backing him, now degenerating a privately owned and funded airline?
Wonders will never end.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by eedhrisademola(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by JOemmy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Incompetence always follows fulani people everywhere they go.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by Poleski: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2023
When northern criminals commit crime EFCC doesn't see them.
Re: Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management by markwood321e: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2023
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos / Nigerians In Georgia Any One Here In Georgia? / One Dead As Pepsi Truck Runs Into Roadside Traders In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.