Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Reps Speakership: I'm Still In The Race - Hon. Jaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Speakership: I'm Still In The Race - Hon. Jaji (132 Views)

’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership / Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Reps’ Speakership: Emeka Nwajiuba’s Emergence Upsets Gbajabiamila’s Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reps Speakership: I'm Still In The Race - Hon. Jaji by IsaacAdetunji1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
The leading aspirant for the Speakership of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Sanni Jaji has debunked media reports that he has stepped down from the race.

Jaji, in a statement by his media office on Monday, said reports suggesting his exit from the race was an attempt by his opponents to blackmail him.

The lawmaker-elect from Zamfara State stated that consultations are still ongoing with his colleagues to drum support for his ambition.

"Hon. Aminu Sanni Jaji is still in the race. We have consulted widely, and our colleagues have shown support.

"The fake news is unconnected with the massive support received in the last few days from Members-Elect across political divide, we urge our opponents to wait and allow members to choose their leaders.

"Ignore fake social media reports. Hon. Jaji is experienced, qualified, and competent enough to lead the 10th House of Representatives. Nothing will stop him. He has the blessing of the President and other party bigwigs, while the majority of the members elect are excitedly waiting for the election tomorrow. By God's Grace, he will win."

(1) (Reply)

Awa Lo Kan / Post Subsidy Removal Austerity / State Executive Council Meeting Communiqué Of APGA Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.