Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Blocked Her For Excessive Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Blocked Her For Excessive Begging (354 Views)

Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her / "Why I Blocked A Lady With Big Booty" - Man / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Blocked Her For Excessive Begging by VictorUSA15: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
I met this beautiful girl on Facebook so I chatted her up and we sparked a connection that went beyond the confines of social media.
We started chatting on WhatsApp, we sent so many pictures to each other just to know each other very well. We made video calls and voice note too. She was nice and I liked her too.

However, I blocked her! I discovered that she can't live without begging...I talked to her several times that if she's patient till we meet she doesn't need to beg me for money but I will give her. She continued until I was tired so I blocked her.

Thank God I never gave her anything.

Re: I Blocked Her For Excessive Begging by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
I will be right back, my beans dey fire
Re: I Blocked Her For Excessive Begging by Kimiso(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
You are not supposed to request for help when you can even help either

What's the meaning of "am a student you are supposed to be the one helping me"

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Hip Hop Song? / How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? / He/ She Will Leave You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.