Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,639 members, 7,892,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos (944 Views)

Igbo Dominated The World In The Month Of March, see how. CHEST BEATING INSIDE / #Endsar: Isha Sasey, This lies being Told by Nigerian Authoritie Are Outrageous: / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Down fall ?

Why are you crying 😭

Like you cared for Igbos so much

You guys can't stand our guts

Meanwhile no where in history has it that Igbos attacked Thier Yoruba hosts

But northerners have maimed you guys in yoruba-hausa conflicts in Lagos Many times

Most of you are just educated idiots

Continue with your obsession you go run mad soon

please no loud am. Don't contribute to their mental illness.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by nedu666: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
I now shut any deluded Igbo trying to contribute at landlord meeting in my area. I have repeatedly told other landlords here that igbos can not want something beta for our land than us if they are not OK with the decision of us majority they can pack n leave for upper iweka

I no get time for rubbish. Their OPI ion can count in hell or on their land in Alaigbo not here

See this poor tin forming land lord. Awon online billionaire.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by lastmessenger: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
I now shut any deluded Igbo trying to contribute at landlord meeting in my area. I have repeatedly told other landlords here that igbos can not want something beta for our land than us if they are not OK with the decision of us majority they can pack n leave for upper iweka

I no get time for rubbish. Their OPI ion can count in hell or on their land in Alaigbo not here

online landlord. Internet landlord. No hydraulic soup eater can build a good house.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by ayokellany: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Check my profile very well
Same on all social media

nedu666:

See this poor tin forming land lord. Awon online billionaire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAC Disbursements To Hit Record N1tr Following Fx Unification / Court Affirms Ukaegbu As Imo Labour Party Guber Candidate / Can Nigeria Stand Another Eight (8) Years Of Pdp Rulership?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.