Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,476 members, 7,914,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

You Will Be Successful If You Read This Business Growth Tip - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Will Be Successful If You Read This Business Growth Tip (123 Views)

WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / 11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Successful If You Read This Business Growth Tip by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
read 1 book per week

divide the total number of book pages by 7 = number of pages to read per night

here’s the 4 categories of books to read on:

• Mindset
• Sales
• Marketing - DR marketing/copywriting
• Business strategy

If you really want to succeed in business then you have to make it a compulsory to read a book everyday just the way you eat food 3x a day.
Reading books has opened my mind to the new possibilities in life

I strongly recommend you try this and you will thank me later.

I'm giving away my book collections (more than 59 books) for FREE
Sounds interesting right?

Reply and quote this post to grab your copy now.
NOTE: it's first come first serve.

I hope you find this helpful❤️

Re: You Will Be Successful If You Read This Business Growth Tip by amp01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Am interested.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Successful If You Read This Business Growth Tip by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
AbuSadeegbiz:

read 1 book per week

divide the total number of book pages by 7 = number of pages to read per night

here’s the 4 categories of books to read on:

• Mindset
• Sales
• Marketing - DR marketing/copywriting
• Business strategy

If you really want to succeed in business then you have to make it a compulsory to read a book everyday just the way you eat food 3x a day.
Reading books has opened my mind to the new possibilities in life

I strongly recommend you try this and you will thank me later.

I'm giving away my book collections (more than 59 books) for FREE
Sounds interesting right?

Reply and quote this post to grab your copy now.
NOTE: it's first come first serve.

I hope you find this helpful❤️

Re: You Will Be Successful If You Read This Business Growth Tip by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Please send me a message on WhatsApp to get access ASAP. 07030060859

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Ttcoin / China Struggles With Weak Economic Recovery Post Covid / What To Know About Cbn Operational Changes To The Foreign Exchange Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.