Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Northern Elders Clearly Supported Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Elders Clearly Supported Atiku (192 Views)

Obasanjo Supported Atiku In 2019, And You People Take Him Serious / Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Northern Elders Clearly Supported Atiku by Gajagojo: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
The likes of Ango Abdullahi and Baba Hakeem did not hide their opposition to zoning even though they tried to pretend to be neutral

Since the election they have been licking their wounds in bitter silence

Now they have emerged trying to reassert themselves with support for Yari. We can see through it all.
Atiku cleanly was not destined to be president because the numbers favoured him more

Even Buhari and his cabal never supported Tinubu with their currency swap and other gimmicks at the APC Primary

This is why when it is said Tinubu rigged I disagree .
Yes there was the usual ballot snatching and violence but the idea that INEC somehow switched results in favour of Tinubu is strange

Was this with Buhari's support? Hmm I doubt it.
Deep down Buhari did not support Tinubu

If he did he would not have pursued that currency change exercise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abdulkarim Chukkol: 7 Facts To Know About EFCC Acting Chairman / PEPT 2023: All You Need To Know About June 21st Proceedings / Many Criticise Nnamdi Kanu When He Labelled Nigeria A Zoo : Fr Angelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.