Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,164 members, 7,981,141 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone (624 Views)

Photo Of Ribadu Burning Seized Illegal Arms / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by osaroodion(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by Acekidc4(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
I don't even know what to say..........Am Speechless
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by GALAXY11(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Una for beat am fez make him mind dey am before the interview,him de form jezbon ontop diz kyn tin
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by JealousCobra(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
The boy get stone heart like Thiefñubu grin he will do more than that if not cornered on time 😎

1 Like

Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by talented321: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
I hardly caution children this days apart from my children, even my own siblings too i hardly caution them because what they have in mind is different from my.
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by Darnell9(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
We don here your own side of story.
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by REUBEN010(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wonders shall never end!!!.
So life is so cheap to him that he decided to take one over a seized phone. I thought I've seen the height of wickedness, this just expanded the threshold.
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by BadMaster: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Immediately I read the headline, I knew it could only be an evil flat headed person.
Re: This Boy Poisoned His Aunty Because He Seized Her Iphone by REUBEN010(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
BadMaster:
Immediately I read the headline, I knew it could only be an evil flat headed person.

Do you know you can rise above this tribalism and hatred?
No tribe has a monopoly of good and evil people. Stop bringing yourself this low.

(1) (Reply)

NLC President Ajaero’s House Burnt Down In Lagos / Omololu: We Won’t Allow Rebels Within Afenifere To Derail Yoruba’s Progress / Don't Cancel My Election Over 25% In FCT - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.