Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House (4517 Views)

Photos From Ghana’s Biggest Drag, Gay Party / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana / SEX STORY: My First Gay party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by princeemma69: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2023
No wonder, Joe Biden has a broken family
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by GodWrites: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Abrahamweb:

LGBTQ to the grave.
Nonsense

Gays have always existed even before your great great great grandfather was born. Get used to it or die foaming in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Trizyd(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
GodWrites:

Gays have always existed even before your great great great grandfather was born. Get used to it or die foaming in the mouth.

That it had been in existence for a long time now Doesn't make it normal or good

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Shalommy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow!.. It was a free yanshing and fingering party. Cool.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by goodmike7: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
nokspos:
watch what you say here incase you want to apply for american visa grin . They will dig your comment.

i see no point advertising this gay thing, i understand there are some unusual cases of genetic coding that could bring abnormalize in sexuality and some other health deformity. but advertising it makes no sense, just let the gays be without prosecuting them.. but don't give some young kids a sense that they could chose to be gay when they were naturally not born gay.

A young kid that doesn't know what he or she wants in life could see a party like this and decide to be gay just to visit white house some day grin

And americans against it?

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
GodWrites:

Gay is a losing path. If you are gay work on not being so because it’s not good.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by GodWrites: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Gay is a losing path. If you are gay work on not being so because it’s not good.

Says who?

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by GodWrites: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Trizyd:

That it had been in existence for a long time now Doesn't make it normal or good

Nor does it make it bad. You statement can be applied basically to anything. What makes something good, and something bad?
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
GodWrites:

Says who?
Reality. Sticking your part in anus don’t make sense. People confused or on drugs led down that path. It’s not right
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by udofia234(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Reality. Sticking your part in anus don’t make sense. People confused or on drugs led down that path. It’s not right

Hmmm!
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Kasdat5(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Elections are coming close .
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by udofia234(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kasdat5:
Elections are coming close .

Tot so to o
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Panda7(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
so much for crazism and his dementia. that man there is the buhari of america.
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by GodWrites: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:

I am yet to see a sense in what you are saying. What makes two same genders having sex senseless? What made it right or wrong? Don't tell me you don't understand what you hate, cause you are finding it hard explaining to me what makes it wrong.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
GodWrites:

I am yet to see a sense in what you are saying. What makes two same genders having sex senseless? What made it right or wrong? Don't tell me you don't understand what you hate, cause you are finding it hard explaining to me what makes it wrong.
have you ever been with with a woman? If so, when you decide to be with a man is it the same natural feeling. How does it make sense?
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by GodWrites: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:
have you ever been with with a woman? If so, when you decide to be with a man is it the same natural feeling. How does it make sense?

The feeling is actually different, as a man's hole is tighter and grips very well on the dicck. But is that the only view you have of the LGBTQ community? There are many gays who don't do penetrative sex. Are you aware of that?

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
GodWrites:

The feeling is actually different, as a man's hole is tighter and grips very well on the dicck. But is that the only view you have of the LGBTQ community? There are many gays who don't do penetrative sex. Are you aware of that?
So you do like women then. So why be gay?
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Abrahamweb(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
GodWrites:

See this fool o.
Gays have existed,I'm not disputing that but LGBTQ+ propaganda has only existed a couple of years now.
Know the difference,read what I said, idiot
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by GodWrites: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Abrahamweb:

See this fool o.
Gays have existed,I'm not disputing that but LGBTQ+ propaganda has only existed a couple of years now.
Know the difference,read what I said, idiot

When someone starts insulting you, know you already won tongue

1 Like

Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by Lvgirl: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2023
udofia234:
President Biden organizes gay party inside White House.

President Joe Biden on Saturday, June 10, 2023 organized a party for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender and queers (LGBTQ) in the United States’ (US) presidential residence.

On the White House’s Facebook official page, the administration of President Joe Biden said it stands with the LGBTQI+ community and has their backs in the face of attacks.

“President Biden continues to deliver for LGBTQI+ Americans by: ending the ban on transgender troops, signing the Respect for Marriage Act, fighting against conversion therapy, and advancing LGBTQI+ human rights around the globe,” the Facebook statement reads.

This is one reason we need to stand with Russia Iran China and all.other sane countries. This is the United States plan for the world where Emeka is fuckin John and where Kayode is fuckin Dauda
Together we can push them away
Kill gay
Re: President Biden Organises Gay Party In White House by udofia234(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Lvgirl:

This is one reason we need to stand with Russia Iran China and all.other sane countries. This is the United States plan for the world where Emeka is fuckin John and where Kayode is fuckin Dauda
Together we can push them away
Kill gay

That will be difficult for human but only possible with God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies / Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.