Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,865 members, 7,915,484 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:07 AM

Powerful Prayers For Safe Delivery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Powerful Prayers For Safe Delivery (208 Views)

5 Healthy Foods To Ensure A Safe Delivery. / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prayers For Safe Delivery by Everydayprayerg: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Today we will be dealing with Powerful Prayers For Safe Delivery. If you are expecting a baby, you should take this prayer very important. Pregnancy is a beautiful experience and journey. And this journey is a delicate one. That’s why you must be serious with prayers. It is appointed for a woman to bring forth child after nine months of pregnancy. But not every woman lives long enough till the ninth month. Others that reached the ninth, not all of them are able to bring forth a child. There are instances that the mother dies, there are other instances that the child. And there are also instances that both the mother and baby dies.

This can bring anxiety and fear in the mind of any pregnant woman. But it is not enough to scare you because God has not given the spirit of fear but of sonship to cry Ahba Father. Fortunately, prayer can be a powerful tool to help ease your fears and bring peace to your mind and heart during this exciting time. There are evil eyes that monitor every pregnant women to ensure there is no safe delivery. I decree by the authority of heaven, every eyes they monitor you is blinded today in the name of Jesus Christ.

I decree every evil man and woman who have gone before you to the day you will be delivered of baby to ensure that there is no safe delivery, I pray by that the fire of God comes upon such people today in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree that the angels of the Lord will mount guard on the day of your delivery and aid the medical team that will work on you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Read on here: https://everydayprayerguide.com/2023/06/13/powerful-prayers-for-safe-delivery/

(1) (Reply)

NNPC, SNEPco Deliver Free Eye Treatment In Lagos / How To Stop Mastubating / Diabetes Breakthrough Leaves Doctors Speechless (this Works - Try It Tonight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.