Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record (46540 Views)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food
You have started again shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by yahoodetector: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.
She's to me an unsung heroine.
I hope she gets the rewards she deserves.

May she continue to remain unsung!

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by pacificom: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin but now wey chef Dammy don surpass her record now nkor
Dammy will be the record breaker for Ekiti guinness book record.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by HayB100(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hilda Baci prepared for 4 years to achieve what she now has today. She made consultations, met with sponsors, held press conferences and luncheons prior to her stepping on the spotlight. Representatives from Guiness World Records were flown into the country to monitor the process and by God's grace and Her hard work, it has ended in praise.

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy concluded that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn; Tribalism, as usual.

The whole "Chef Dammy" debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break but they still add the time she slept to her purported 120 hours 🤡

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

*Dammy turns off gas to pick beans

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.
Chai! You no get work oh, shey nah ontop another person effort you go write this long epistle? If e dey pain you say the girl made a trial, make you sef tell your family members to contribute money for you to buy foodstuffs and firewood or charcoal make you sef try nah, or what exactly is your headache? Cos I don't understand you anymore, most of you go just dey act like mentally deranged people online, person make attempt now to break record, you go compose epistle as if nah she dey with your liver, you better calm down, make you no go kill yourself danu were 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by yahoodetector: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
kestolove95:
Dammy is taking it

You think GWR is INEC? Sorry for you
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by michoim(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:
We don’t care who breaks it next
Yes ooo
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Goalnaldo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
I would love to taste this girl's food. It would be very delicious. If the 5 minutes break can be accumulated, one can just decide to take seven hrs sleep in the middle of the cooking, get refreshed and energise to finish the remaining one.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by michoim(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Jostoman: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.
Congratulate hilda bacy as the first to break the record as a nigeria and move on, we know some you are not happy because she is from another tribe and that was the reason why you poeple went to go and sponsor a yoruba lady to break the record. ThankGod guinness World record has done the needful so congratulation to hilda baci.

Hilda baci is the first to break the record as a nigeria and your Dammy will be the second person to break the record as a nigeria. Bad belle poeple.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by simfrost90210: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
At long last, that big ass has her own gas!

Congratulations!!!😎👍

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Etimemy: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
congrats to you and many more

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by ozonosphere: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER. WELDONE
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Magnoliaa(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
E g o a t:
Dammy is my favorite.

This has over 230 likes, lmao.

Nigerians/Nairalanders sha.

It's high time this forum has a 'dislike' button.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Ajems2016: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Ajems2016: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
When did she start her own and when did she stop? Check your date.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Lama70(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
theophorus:
Congratulations Hilda.

Abeg when you go marry? cool

Just shoot your shot if you're interested.
Pele. Oni jekuje.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by FlawlessKarl: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.

She won't smell the award, so don't hope.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by marvel2011(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Hilda Baci prepared for 4 years to achieve what she now has today. She made consultations, met with sponsors, held press conferences and luncheons prior to her stepping on the spotlight. Representatives from Guiness World Records were flown into the country to monitor the process and by God's grace and Her hard work, it has ended in praise.

Now, one opportunist pastor in Ekiti woke up one morning and decided he will use one of his employees to whip up the same sentiments in order to raise funds for their church "Spirit Word Global Ministries". They found a venue and started addressing someone with zero culinary certification as "Chef Dammy". The plan was simple: Tell people shes contesting to break Hildas record. They actually didn't see it going this far until jagabandists in their rage of jealousy concluded that perhaps people weren't supporting Dammy because she's Yoruba and not as posh as Hilda. That was all the fuel the flame needed to burn; Tribalism, as usual.

The whole "Chef Dammy" debacle is a ridicule and a blatant insult to Hilda's efforts and indeed that of everyone else who has ever applied for GWR certification. "Chef" Dammy and her church are not even known or acknowledged by the Guinness World Records because they NEVER applied for it.

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break but they still add the time she slept to her purported 120 hours 🤡

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.
An official from GWR
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by tiswell(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
shocked i ate her food
what should we do with this sad sad
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Styluss: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Stop hating on the poor girl, let her do her shit, you are not GWR that will udge her. Bad belle oshi
RingRoadMafia:

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by broadman20: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Egoat:
Dammy is my favorite.

You must be a Yoruba person, tribal people who accuse others of tribalism.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Uncleodi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sukkot: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
tiswell:
what should we do with this sad sad
grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by tiswell(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
sukkot:
grin
You na old comrade fa grin

no hard feelings baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by sukkot: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
tiswell:
You na old comrade fa grin

no hard feelings baba
its all good chief grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by luluman: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Thanks but I'm putting this out there to appreciate hard work. How would you feel if your effort is being made a mockery of and worse still, people are comparing your own jester to you?
How do you interprete making mockery of anyone's work here? Back your claims with typical scenario
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by MrJames007: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Are these ladies one person

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Truthshscrazy: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
cool
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by folake4u(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This has over 230 likes, lmao.

Nigerians/Nairalanders sha.

It's high time this forum has a 'dislike' button.

I muzz when I saw that "unsung heroine" part, was Hilda playing or what?

We play too much in this country.

Seün really needs to create a "dislike" button.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Magnoliaa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
folake4u:
I muzz when I saw that "unsung heroine" part, was Hilda playing or what?

We play too much in this country.

Seün really needs to create a "dislike" button.

I cannot understand the unjustified hatred towards Hilda.

I can't.

Most people knew Hilda by her cooking first, until her baddie pictures started to come up. She never marketed anything with her body. Nothing.

She really made something with her hands, like so why?

Crazy thing is that Hilda didn't start in wealth o. The same grass to grace story they're foisting on Dami is what Hilda has gone through. She was most likely like the Dami girl, and the sucess they're wishing for Dami is what Hilda is enjoying now.

How do you wish someone better in life and turn around to be hating on them when they make? Like, why are they attacking Hilda for something they'll like to be themselves? Did she just suddenly stumble into wealth and fame?

I h8 Nigerians.
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by folake4u(f): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I cannot understand the unjustified hatred towards Hilda.

I can't.

Most people knew Hilda by her cooking first, until her baddie pictures started to come up. She never marketed anything with her body. Nothing.

She really made something with her hands, like so why?

Crazy thing is that Hilda didn't start in wealth o. The same grass to grace story they're foisting on Dami is what Hilda has gone through. She was most likely like the Dami girl, and the sucess they're wishing for Dami is what Hilda is enjoying now.

How do you wish someone better in life and turn around to be hating on them when they make? Like, why are they attacking Hilda for something they'll like to be themselves? Did she just suddenly stumble into wealth and fame?

I h8 Nigerians.

Mai dear, I'm actually surprised many folks are saying if not for her baddie pictures, she wouldn't have trended. And I'm here wondering how it correlates. It was same Nigerians that went to dig out her IG and splatter her pics all over the place.

They will be fine las las. At least, Hilda is the current Guinness World Record holder.

As for Chef Dammy, I wish her what she wishes for herself. grin
Re: Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record by Magnoliaa(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
folake4u:
Mai dear, I'm actually surprised many folks are saying if not for her baddie pictures, she wouldn't have trended. And I'm here wondering how it correlates. It was same Nigerians that went to dig out her IG and splatter her pics all over the place.

They will be fine las las. At least, Hilda is the current Guinness World Record holder.

As for Chef Dammy, I wish her what she wishes for herself. grin

It's the diplomatic tactics for me. 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.