Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or (31733 Views)

Super Eagles Will Miss The Next World Cup. / FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I'm sure chidolalar will add u the the number of lunatics that are growing on NL...

Oya, add me na.

Fake account creator! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Peacecore:
Yardwork my foot! Messi that you hate has bushwork angry angry you no go like get sense
Of cos Messi works hard too. But it's obvious Messi has more talents and Ronaldo had too work had to be rates Ali g him. It's a fact all have to agree with. I v sense, you should look for your missing sense.
Some of your Pessi boys likes throwing shades but have no body to receive such. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

Oya, add me na.

Fake account creator! grin grin grin grin grin

Add u in what sense??
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Add u in what sense??

You said "chidolalar will add u the the number of lunatics", since you are the chidolalar, then you can add me. grin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Of cos Messi works hard too. But it's obvious Messi has more talents and Ronaldo had too work had to be rates Ali g him. It's a fact all have to agree with. I v sense, you should look for your missing sense.
Some of your Pessi boys likes throwing shades but have no body to receive such. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Oga, you're hypocritical in your accessment. When Messi wins, it's ojoro n FIFA but when Penaldo wins, it's hardwork angry no allow me swear for u shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Peacecore:
Oga, you're hypocritical in your accessment. When Messi wins, it's ojoro n FIFA but when Penaldo wins, it's hardwork angry no allow me swear for u shocked
You Pessi fans are the hypocrite. Even though Messi has more wins and accolades than CR7. But Ronaldo has inspired many to be a better version of themselves. That's why good people celebrate Ronaldo.
But some of you just have running stomach when Ronaldo is being celebrated. That's witchcraft!
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Padipadi:

You Pessi fans are the hypocrite. Even though Messi has more wins and accolades than CR7. But Ronaldo has inspired many to be a better version of themselves. That's why good people celebrate Ronaldo.
But some of you just have running stomach when Ronaldo is being celebrated. That's witchcraft!
grin grin grin and bad people celebrate Messi. You see your life?? Why did you celebrated Arg's loss to Saudi if you are genuine? Why did you support Mexico, Poland, Netherland, Croatia,and France? messi will keep soaring high n high and you people will continue to complain, we don't care. His 8th Ballon De'Or is already in the bag. Just deal with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

You said "chidolalar will add u the the number of lunatics", since you are the chidolalar, then you can add me. grin

Stop smoking that pipe , it's not good for u
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Stop smoking that pipe , it's not good for u

Says someone who remains deluded that Penaldo is greater than the GOAT? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waste tire smoker! grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

Says someone who remains deluded that Penaldo is greater than the GOAT? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waste tire smoker! grin grin grin grin

Only a drug addict or a re.tard will think that dwarf is better... at that dwarfs age ..Ronaldo won top scorer in serie A ...even scored more than what oshimhen scored ... while ur fraud is on his way to transgender league Co no one wants him in Europe

Look at PSG that were doing so well ..he came there to destroy it... I don't blame barca that stylishly rejected him as barca is regaining form again after he destroyed them
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Only a drug addict or a re.tard will think that dwarf is better... at that dwarfs age ..Ronaldo won top scorer in serie A ...even scored more than what oshimhen scored ... while ur fraud is on his way to transgender league Co no one wants him in Europe

Look at PSG that were doing so well ..he came there to destroy it... I don't blame barca that stylishly rejected him as barca is regaining form again after he destroyed them

And Ronaldo has score more goals on Sundays.

And Ronaldo has scored with more balls that are 2mm wider.

And Ronaldo has looked at more of his goals going into the net than Messi does.

And Ronaldo has scored more goals where his hair did not move.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet, the real facts remain:

1. Messi is a better goalscorer
2. Messi is a better dribbler
3. Messi is a better playmaker
4. Messi is a better assister
5. Messi has won everything Ronaldo can only dream of.

Messi is the better player and the GOAT!

Moooorons have even accepted this. Only lunatics are still in denial! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Peacecore:
grin grin grin and bad people celebrate Messi. You see your life?? Why did you celebrated Arg's loss to Saudi if you are genuine? Why did you support Mexico, Poland, Netherland, Croatia,and France? messi will keep soaring high n high and you people will continue to complain, we don't care. His 8th Ballon De'Or is already in the bag. Just deal with that.
I don't know what you are talking about.
I m only here to tell you that the poorest way to celebrate Messi is for you and others to attempt ridiculing Ronaldo.

Somehow, it ll bounce in your head's and Messi's legacy.
All of you should grow wisdom so that you too can be celebrated.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

And Ronaldo has score more goals on Sundays.

And Ronaldo has scored with more balls that are 2mm wider.

And Ronaldo has looked at more of his goals going into the net than Messi does.

And Ronaldo has scored more goals where his hair did not move.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moooorons have even accepted this. Only lunatics are still in denial! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How is Messi a better goal scorer when he hasn't scored the number of goals Ronaldo has scored...doesn't it show that u are deluded ... and there are no awards for those other crappie stats ... till Messi. Wins the. UCL with another team...something he tried all he could but could not achieve
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

How is Messi a better goal scorer when he hasn't scored the number of goals Ronaldo has scored...doesn't it show that u are deluded ... and there are no awards for those other crappie stats ... till Messi. Wins the. UCL with another team...something he tried all he could but could not achieve

This is evidence how your IQ is low.

Go look at their goal rates.

If you play 1000 games and scored 500 goals, and I play 700 games and scored 480 goals, you are the better goalscorer?

Lunatic! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

If you play 1000 games and scored 500 goals, and I play 700 games and scored 480 goals, you are the better goalscorer?

So in according to ur analysis mbappe, lewandowski and haaland are better goal scorers than Messi... so u can see how foolish u sound....u don't even have IQ
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

So in according to ur analysis mbappe, lewandowski and haaland are better goal scorers than Messi... so u can see how foolish u sound....u don't even have IQ

Foolish!

At the end of their career, we will analyse. It is clear you are too foolish to know that is how it should work.

And in your desperate stupidity and lunacy, you come up with Junk that fills your brain.

How can Lewandowski with 0.70 goal rate be a better goalscorer than Messi with 0.79 goal rate?

Lewandowski still has a chance of showing he is a better goalscorer than Penaldo who has a 0.72 goal rate.

If we remove rushing to take penalties, Lewandowski (0.62) is definitely a better goal scorer than Penaldo (0.59).

Remove Messi's penalty goals and you will still get 0.68 goal rate. Messi is their God in goal scoring!

Penalty = ROOOONALDO SIIIIIIIIUUUU! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see that your brain is dead? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And, iiiiidiot, Mbappe's goal rate is currently 0.70 vs Messi's 0.79 goal rate. Removing penalties, Mbappe has 0.64 vs Messi's 0.68 goal rate.

Haaland's goal rate is currently 0.83 vs Messi's 0.79 goal rate. Removing penalties, Haaland has 0.70 vs Messi's 0.68 goal rate.

Your daaaaft ass obviously does not check facts before you comment. Low IQ! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those two still have a long road to go to claim being a better goal scorer than Messi. We all know they can never be better players than him. They have a better chance showing they are better goals scorers than Penaldo and, hence, better players than him.

That is how you let me use facts to destroy you here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7656353/cristiano-ronaldo-picks-best-xi/1#122599019

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Beverlyjean(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gamesmart:

Foolish!

At the end of their career, we will analyse. It is clear you are too foolish to know that is how it should work.

And in your desperate stupidity and lunacy, you come up with Junk that fills your brain.

How can Lewandowski with 0.70 goal rate be a better goalscorer than Messi with 0.79 goal rate?

Lewandowski still has a chance of showing he is a better goalscorer than Penaldo who has a 0.72 goal rate.

If we remove rushing to take penalties, Lewandowski (0.62) is definitely a better goal scorer than Penaldo (0.59).

Remove Messi's penalty goals and you will still get 0.68 goal rate. Messi is their God in goal scoring!

Penalty = ROOOONALDO SIIIIIIIIUUUU! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see that your brain is dead? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And, iiiiidiot, Mbappe's goal rate is currently 0.70 vs Messi's 0.79 goal rate. Removing penalties, Mbappe has 0.64 vs Messi's 0.68 goal rate.

Haaland's goal rate is currently 0.83 vs Messi's 0.79 goal rate. Removing penalties, Haaland has 0.70 vs Messi's 0.68 goal rate.

Your daaaaft ass obviously does not check facts before you comment. Low IQ! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those two still have a long road to go to claim being a better goal scorer than Messi. We all know they can never be better players than him. They have a better chance showing they are better goals scorers than Penaldo and, hence, better players than him.

That is how you let me use facts to destroy you here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7656353/cristiano-ronaldo-picks-best-xi/1#122599019

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U have shot urself in the foot u this fool... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣... u are now talking about end of their careers... so also wait for the end of Ronaldos career...as of today ,he has most goals , in club football and international football.... carry ur big L like gala and get the 4k out of my mention , u this deluded mongopark
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U have shot urself in the foot u this fool... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣... u are now talking about end of their careers... so also wait for the end of Ronaldos career...as of today ,he has most goals , in club football and international football.... carry ur big L like gala and get the 4k out of my mention , u this deluded mongopark

Foool, you are so desperate and grasping at straws!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I have shot myself in the foot by highlighting your fooolishness? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At the end of Ronaldo's career, carrying swords and drinking camel milk, he would have scored enough penalties to improve his goal rate from 0.72 to 0.80? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your IQ is that of a Babooon. Honestly! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just admit I have used stats to destroy another of your lunatic statements. grin grin grin grin grin

Messi is the better player and the GOAT! grin

Then Beverlyjean will desperately say: "But Ronaldo scored more goals against bigger teams at games that started at 3pm on Sundays and scores more goals in the second half. That makes him the GOAT". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Peacecore: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Padipadi:

I don't know what you are talking about.
I m only here to tell you that the poorest way to celebrate Messi is for you and others to attempt ridiculing Ronaldo.

Somehow, it ll bounce in your head's and Messi's legacy.
All of you should grow wisdom so that you too can be celebrated.
You people are the ones celebrating Ronaldo by ridiculing the GOAT. When Messi was yet to win international trophy, you guys insulted him as if he was the only one in the field. When Pendu was knocked out of world cup, you supported every team that played against Argentina till the final day only to come out and accuse FIFA of dashing the cup to Messi. Don't pretend, we know all of you.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Padipadi: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peacecore:
You people are the ones celebrating Ronaldo by ridiculing the GOAT. When Messi was yet to win international trophy, you guys insulted him as if he was the only one in the field. When Pendu was knocked out of world cup, you supported every team that played against Argentina till the final day only to come out and accuse FIFA of dashing the cup to Messi. Don't pretend, we know all of you.
Gibberish. No sane person whether he/she's Ronaldo fan will do bad belle for good football. I v supported Messi, Barcelona, PSG and Argentina severally. So talk another thing.
Infact, you terming it Messi vs CR7 attack me I attack you shows how empty your reasoning is.
It's obvious you are hubgry. Take food, eat.

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Padipadi:

messi doesnt have more talent
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

is messi with the best goal ratio ever? R
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
is messi with the best goal ratio ever? R

Nope.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nope.
then 4get . cr7 is as gud as it gets, no one to beat.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
then 4get . cr7 is as gud as it gets, no one to beat.

You are a dullard!

Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a dullard!

thats ur drug
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by Gamesmart: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
thats ur drug

You are a dullard!

You are too fooolish to figure those out. Shows how low your IQ is.

People like you should never be having opinions on football. There is a difference between Anal-ist and Analyst. Leave analysis to those with a brain and let them educate you.
Re: Messi Denies Chances Of Next World Cup And The Importance Of The Ballon D'or by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a dullard!

You are too fooolish to figure those out. Shows how low your IQ is.

People like you should never be having opinions on football. There is a difference between Anal-ist and Analyst. Leave analysis to those with a brain and let them educate you.
+1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses / EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Copa America: CONMEBOL Announces Team For Tournament [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.