Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,118 members, 7,899,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women (2402 Views)

Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no / Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
I'm an igbo guy in Lagos.
There is a Yoruba girl in my workplace
She is too loud and dramatic.
I later found out she has 10 siblings from the same father and mother.

This girl talks to me without respect 50% of the time.
If I ask her anything,she will ridicule me.

To make matters worse, my boss recently paired me with her, and I don't even know how I will survive this Yoruba girl.

Please my Yoruba brothers
How can I handle Yoruba woman wey get sharp mouth and is dramatic

I know how to handle igbo girls but Yoruba girls are something else..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Merry100: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Merry100: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

If I ask her anything,she will ridicle me.

To make matters worse, my boss paired me with her, and I don't even know how I will survive this Yoruba girl.

Handle her the way you will handle your Igbo sisters that are loud and dramatic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Abeg make una help me oooo

I fit snap one day, give her better slap on
God knows I've endured enough

Now that my boss has paired us,
How should I handle her

She behave like akata sometimes, bold and rugged.
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Merry100:

Handle her the way you will handle your Igbo sisters that are loud and dramatic.
I usually ignore and avoid Igbo girls with such behavior. Highest is to slap them
But this Yoruba girl, hmmm if I wooze her slap. She fit go call all her 10 siblings to fight me.. omo I just weak

1 Like

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Op dont go no where oo.

Am coming back, let me go and consult the Sultan of Sokoto first.........I dey come.

2 Likes

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
GOFRONT:
Op dont go no where oo.

Am coming back, let me go and consult the Sultan of Sokoto first.........I dey come.
grin grin thanks for making me laugh.. I really need it to relax after a stressful day at work with this crazy Yoruba girl..
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
But seriously, I fit craze one day and slap the hell out of that girl.
My only issue is that she know my home address and she get plenty siblings wey fit fight me
Abeg what should I do to make this girl stop her werey behavior at work
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Rexymania(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Stay quiet and always frown your face in her presence

3 Likes

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by GLouis: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

To make matters worse, my boss recently paired me with her, and I don't even know how I will survive this Yoruba girl.

Don't mind this man ,he wants to start tribal nonsense. Here.

1 Like

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Starboytwo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Find way make una dey date. At least she go Dey courteous to her bf small and you get knacks too..
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rexymania:
Stay quiet and always frown your face in her presence
Ok noted
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SultanOfAbia: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Starboytwo:
Find way make una dey date. At least she go Dey courteous to her bf small and you get knacks too..
she show me greenlight sometimes then can easily switch up and be rude the next minute.
If not that she get big Bobby, she no to fine like that and there are better looking girls in my work
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by kmaster007: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mayb she use style like you

2 Likes

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Belteshazzar1: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
The caption funny me sha.. May be she like u... Upload her photo here lemme help u and consult amadioha.....
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by tiswell(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

she is technically giving you a sign to fvck her.

pay close attention to her antics,fvck her well,she go show you maximum rep.

1 Like

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Give her Ewedu
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Hatrick01: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Op, do as if u wan date her. Pretend as if u were interested in dating her. It will help to keep quiet, waiting for u to open up to her. But deep down u know its thy kingdom cum grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Leave her alone. You’re in her domain. You think we disrespect our women anyhow like you do in your dirty abia state. If you can’t deal then leave. Typical feminine Igbo man always fighting women
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Leave her alone. You’re in her domain. You think we disrespect our women anyhow like you do in your dirty abia state. If you can’t deal then leave. Typical feminine Igbo man always fighting women
ahhh see who dey talk, talking about respect as if not in market people table that you lash your girls at night. Bring your babe number make I go lodge her for better hotel so she can feel the breeze of AC. No pun intended.

5 Likes

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
ahhh see who dey talk, talking about respect as if not in market people table that you lash your girls at night. Bring your babe number make I go lodge her for better hotel so she can feel the breeze of AC. No pun intended.
We only lash your Ibo girls cause that’s all their worth.
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:

We only lash your Ibo girls cause that’s all their worth.
grin grin grin bro we don't. Weytin I wan use girl wey alaye don widen her pot with drug induced boner. Bro I'm not a fan. One thing is sure you ain't hitting an ibo girl on a market table.

3 Likes

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin grin bro we don't. Weytin I wan use girl wey alaye don widen her pot with drug induced boner. Bro I'm not a fan. One thing is sure you ain't hitting an ibo girl on a market table.
You ibos still think your women are difficult to get when they throw themselves at Yoruba men daily
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogunijebu18:

You ibos still think your women are difficult to get when they throw themselves at Yoruba men daily
exactly bro, but definitely not on a market table shocked cool . No lies an Igbo guy can't date a Yoruba lady. They are so loud and disrespectful with their full blown bass voices. Imagine fine girl dey talk like adult male.

4 Likes

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Olarewaju89: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Start buying her things without anything in return. You will thank me later
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Omoawoke: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Even we Yoruba guys dey handle yoruba girls whey get sharp mouth with caution

Bros you don enter am grin

1 Like

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Couldntfigurean: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2023
The mumu op is a yourba mulim
Wonder why it decided to open this nonsense topic,maybe to invite his fellow zombies to come and spill their amala breathe here
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Last time you were in love with a Hausa lady and u don't mind converting to Islam..

Today another story ..

Foolish liar
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by Oluwabucci(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Try knack am first, she go compose.
SultanOfAbia:

Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by stacyadams: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Grab her by the poocie..
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by MightySparrow: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

With padlock or chocolate
Re: How Can An Igbo Guy Handle Yoruba Women by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Op, when did you become an igbo boy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Men Are Extremely Wise This Days, Kudos!. / She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? / A Hairy Chest On A Man, Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.