Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

How Do I Make Money With Tractor? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Make Money With Tractor? (647 Views)

Super Size Corn Sheller Machine With Tractor For Whole Village / Silage Harvester Machine With Tractor / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by Marketloaded: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good day fans.
I want to invest in Agricultural machinery and I don't have the full knowledge I need.
So what type of tractor is Mostly used in Nigeria and how much can a tractor realize in a week?
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by wittywriter: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
You can either make money from lease process or co partnership with big farmers...

Wittyness
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by joinnow: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Marketloaded:
Good day fans.
I want to invest in Agricultural machinery and I don't have the full knowledge I need.
So what type of tractor is Mostly used in Nigeria and how much can a tractor realize in a week?
Rule number one
Dont invest in what you don't know how

Make sure you know 70%.
My piece of fish go to doing business in Nigeria on the agribusiness section peruse and check the type of farm machinery that are imported. Note the best tractor are fro m German they last longer but are expensive reason most big farmer go for India farm tractors and machinery.
Lastly make a list of top 10 farm and pay them a visit then ask then the kind of tractor they need but don't have. This is call market research

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by Foodqueen(f): 2:22am On Jun 14, 2023
joinnow:

Rule number one

Make sure you know 70%.
My piece of fish go to doing business in Nigeria on the agribusiness section peruse and check the type of farm machinery that are imported. Note the best tractor are fro m German they last longer but are expensive reason most big farmer go for India farm tractors and machinery.
Lastly make a list of top 10 farm and pay them a visit then ask then the kind of tractor they need but don't have. This is call market research

Don't try it. Nigeria farmers will frustrate u.

They rather use human than use machinery.

Use your money for something else.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by greenafrica22(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
wittywriter:
You can either make money from lease process or co partnership with big farmers...
You can contact via WhatsApp on 07085777208 or call
0805 799 3266 I have over 5000 hectares of state contract for bush clearing and ploughing we are looking for more tractor service you can call for more.

Wittyness
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by Marketloaded: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
joinnow:

Rule number one

Make sure you know 70%.
Thank you
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by staga: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Marketloaded:
Good day fans.

I know someone making N300,000 a day with his tractor. This is the season.
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by Marketloaded: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
staga:

I know someone making N300,000 a day with his tractor. This is the season.
Can you connect me to the person please
Re: How Do I Make Money With Tractor? by ndbros4justice: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2023
Depends on services you want to focus on or embroaden to and it is determined by your implements.
Getting those who require the services would come by enquiries and it's not hard for them to advertise your services because tractor services business is very young in Nigeria.

Land clearing services would require slashers of different types for brush clearing or mowing fields. You could also get mulchers, stump grinder and tree saw implements for more intense jungle clearings

Ploughing, harrowing and ridging services

Sprayer services for irrigation and chemical application.

Trailer for movement of farm produce

Harvester implements

Silage implements, balers for livestock feed

A tractor with a front bucket can also render payloader services

(1) (Reply)

68 Hectare = 100 Plots At Otukpo, Benue State Available For Sale / Using Innovative Thinking To Generate More Sale (agric Value Chain ) / Basic Structure Introduction Of Wheat Roller Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.