Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,328 members, 7,929,046 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Jubilation As Seun Oladiran Got Married To Busayo Olorungbotemi, CEO Saetopup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jubilation As Seun Oladiran Got Married To Busayo Olorungbotemi, CEO Saetopup (410 Views)

Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo / Nigerian Singer Adekunle Gold Dedicates New Single 'ire' To Busayo / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Seun Oladiran Got Married To Busayo Olorungbotemi, CEO Saetopup by Honbright(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good tidings has come the way of Miss Busayo Agnes Olorungbotemi as she gets married to Oluwaseun Oladiran, the owner of Diran Laundry House and an Evangelist of the gospel, on Saturday, June 10th 2023 at the Local government Registry Ifedore, Ondo state.

The ceremony was blessed by the presence of Pastors, many distinguished personalities.

Findings confirmed that the beautiful wife, Busayo, runs an Telecommunication business for patronage @ Saetopup.com.ng and among others.

READ MORE... https://voiceairmedia.com/2023/06/13/jubilation-as-seun-oladiran-got-married-to-busayo-olorungbotemi-ceo-saetopup/

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Uneasy Watching Nigerian Music Video That Are Explicit / Entitlement Mentality Is NOT Exclusive To Females. / Why Was I Born In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.