Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,744 members, 7,948,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Business Can I Do In Owerri?? Help?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In Owerri?? Help?? (344 Views)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do In Owerri?? Help?? by Letlovelead213: 2:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Good morning house, for some days now I have been cracking my head on business I can do bearing in mind I have no skill except driving . I searched nairaland to see if there was a similar thread of business one can do here all to no avail. Businesses that can work in Ibadan cannot work here as geography matters and culture

I recently moved to owerri please if you stay around here what business can you advice me to do with 500,000 here thanks

I noticed drinks and bars sell well here. I don’t want pos they are many everywhere here
Re: What Business Can I Do In Owerri?? Help?? by wittywriter: 4:19am On Jun 14, 2023
There are so many biz that fits and thrive profitably in anywhere(state) in Nigeria....and going by your capital you can kick start any of them below if you are witness minded and serious about building wealth and ready to achieve financial freedom!

Franchise & Dealership

Food produce supply

Snacks Services and confectionvery sales.

Tech & IT services(small scale)

All you need do is create a visible service and prompt delivery presence....then create a customer receivership and relationships target of @least 50 patronage (customers) daily then peg your profit margin to not be less than #50
...do the maths....

I sell SMSE blueprint and profit maximizing strategy modules.

You can also quote me with request for mentorship on money management and biz setup.

I'll stop here

Wittyness
Re: What Business Can I Do In Owerri?? Help?? by Godson213: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2023
wittywriter:
There are so many biz that fits and thrive profitably in anywhere(state) in Nigeria....and going by your capital you can kick start any of them below if you are witness minded and serious about building wealth and ready to achieve financial freedom!

Franchise & Dealership

Food produce supply

Snacks Services and confectionvery sales.

Tech & IT services(small scale)

All you need do is create a visible service and prompt delivery presence....then create a customer receivership and relationships target of @least 50 patronage (customers) daily then peg your profit margin to not be less than #50
...do the maths....

I sell SMSE blueprint and profit maximizing strategy modules.

You can also quote me with request for mentorship on money management and biz setup.

I'll stop here

Wittyness

You haven't said anything

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 HR Software In Nigeria In 2023 / Subsidy On Petrol Now N1.23 Per Litre / Buy Bags Of Rice At A Very Affodable Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.