Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,606 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Need A Good Explanation On This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Good Explanation On This (547 Views)

I Want An Explanation On Christian Stewardship / The Explanation For Existence / Good Explanation On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by TenQ: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
advocatejare:

He is not, Mikel99 is Abdulsamad one of the liars for Islam here on Nairaland
Thanks so much. I am just coming across him on NL

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by advocatejare(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks so much. I am just coming across him on NL
He is also an online Beggar like NeoWanZaeed, you will notice him on many threads begging for money.

He wrote that he is a Muslim even though he deceitfully refer to himself as Mikel99 and lied that Nairaland wouldn’t allow him use his real name as if we don’t have many Muslim moniker on Nairaland.
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by TenQ: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
advocatejare:

He is also an online Beggar like NeoWanZaeed, you will notice him on many threads begging for money.

He wrote that he is a Muslim even though he deceitfully refer to himself as Mikel99 and lied that Nairaland wouldn’t allow him use his real name as if we don’t have many Muslim moniker on Nairaland.
Nairaland doesn't forbid the use of real names as long as no one has taken it as a moniker

Thanks anyways bro!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by Mikel99(m): 2:21am On Jun 15, 2023
I will not deny that I do ask for cards on this forum . But I swear with my life that I am not what you think I am . I am just a twenty year old kid looking for the way. If my posts seem to offend your religion, kindly criticize me . My birth name is abdulsamad but I couldn't register with it as the forum's AI was telling me that it was taken. I then registered with my game's username which is mikel99. It is the name of the Bible character I admire the most.
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by vdestro: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2023
TenQ:

He meant judgement of Hell rather than judgement of the Lake of Fire.

He also raised the issue of immediate judgment.
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by Amaly: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I disagree! Christianity is a religion built on the doctrine and traditions of men. Jesus Himself called it a system of lies and confusion to deceive and delude people away from the following the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

According to Scripture, the unbelieving world is condemned to perish in the grave by God Him — from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust you(mind, body, and soul) shall return when you die - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 24. Only those who earn eternal life from God sleep in their graves to be resurrected come time for the resurrection of the saints - John 5 vs 19 - 29. undecided
You are either ignorant or mistaught and
I can't help you cause it is easier to help a pharisee than a Sadducees
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by advocatejare(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2023
TenQ:

Nairaland doesn't forbid the use of real names as long as no one has taken it as a moniker
Yes o, the guy is a deceiver like Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers, Allah aka Satan their god

Thanks anyways bro!
You’re always welcome brother!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by advocatejare(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Mikel99:
I will not deny that I do ask for cards on this forum . But I swear with my life that I am not what you think I am . I am just a twenty year old kid looking for the way. If my posts seem to offend your religion, kindly criticize me . My birth name is abdulsamad but I couldn't register with it as the forum's AI was telling me that it was taken. I then registered with my game's username which is mikel99. It is the name of the Bible character I admire the most.
If someone has taken Abdulsamad why didn’t you add 99 or another number to it to make it unique like your Mikel99 or you think that Mikel without the 99 wouldn’t have been taken too?

All the issues about hellfire that you raised are the same thing that your religion preaches, why not go to the Islamic section and ask your fellow Muslims to educate you, after all you have been posting on the Islamic section!
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by bobestman(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Mikel99:

Can you reconcile your claim that human is not a physical being in hell with the bible verse that states" If your eye causes you to fall into sin, it is better for you to gourge it out than for your whole body to be thrown into hell" note that the verse makes a reference to the presence of the physical body in hell.
You ask too much questions but i like it cos it exposes the ignorance of many christians about the afterlife. They think know but knows nothing. They believe a book they don't understand and that was here just yesterday. They don't believe books older than what they read. They don't believe their ancestors who have experienced these things and have lived many years before their books and religions. judgement is physical and with our bodies. You can only experience eternal life or death as a living not as a dead. God almighty is of the living not dead.
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Amaly:
■ You are either ignorant or mistaught and
I can't help you cause it is easier to help a pharisee than a Sadducees
So, you believe God Himself, whose words I made reference to, is a Liar then? undecided
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by TenQ: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
vdestro:

He also raised the issue of immediate judgment.
This is judgment in Hell (the holding place of the wicked). This was where the Rich man was placed while Lazarus was with Abraham
Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by vdestro: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
TenQ:

This is judgment in Hell (the holding place of the wicked). This was where the Rich man was placed while Lazarus was with Abraham

I know.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Explanation On This by NNTR: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mikel99:
And don't tell me only the soul goes to hell because the Bible has made it clear that your body also goes to hell.
You are soul and vice versa

Upon physical death, your body goes back to the ground as dust
Your life force aka ruach, breath of God or even spirit man leaves your body and goes back to the Owner, who originally breathed life into Adam
The moment, the life force aka ruach, breath of God or even spirit man, leaves your body, your soul (i.e. you) hot on heels of it, will vacate your body, it all your life had previously occupied, to relocate to a departure lounge, a holding place, as it were, awaiting the day when going to board a travel to a determined destination which might be or not be the Lake of Fire.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have We Now Become Influencers? Making Posts Desperately For Likes? / Why Was The Gospel And Epistle Of Barnabas Exqunged From The Bible? / Emotional Alchemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.