Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East (1461 Views)

Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / APC Women And Youth For South East Rally At Owerri, Imo State. PICTORIAL. / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2023
nedu666:

Always crying, wailing, masturbating and cummin over lgbo matters. Use a rope and end it all

Wailing? I look like a dot cannibal to you?
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Kossyso: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Their ways are a thing of confusion truly. A people that will insult others, and when others retaliate, they start crying victimhood and bigotry. A people that claim their region is more developed than other regions, but run in droves out of that paradise to the other less developed region. A people that wail and mourn whenever good news arrives that doesn't involve them, or that doesn't favour their warped narratives and mentality. Really confusing (and confused) people indeed.
Another cheap tantrums 😎. You are good in it, so you should Keep at it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Phoen1X: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:
Lol

Build bridges, dem say cement finish.

Winners no dey cry, that na duty of the sore losers
"Winner" wey dey cry say "losers" don buy dem land finish,..is this not an irony ? @congojewrat ,see another of your confused brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by maintenant: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Exactly, reason why you should be productive in life instead of trolling others for years.

Those that live beautiful life can never stoop so low to the level of trolling others
Do you have any engagement other than making yourself available for the propagation of bigotry and promotion of corruption?

You should do some autosuggestion...

This is not how to live life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nathan2016: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

While Peter Obi is desperately looking for his missing impotent manhood. grin

The seat of the Senate President has been a very juicy seat for the Southeast. No other region has Rock that seat more than we Igbos.

Myopic people like you wont understand what PO did for you and also doing for you.

A democratic government without strong opposition is just bound to fail its citizen.

PO last election woke up the political system of Nigeria and currently doing same with the judiciary.

I dont expect you to understand tho

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nathan2016: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:
Ah yes! That unwavering support based on meritocracy that made you bums vote Tofa over Abiola. Never seen a group like primitive dot savages that love fooling themselves thinking they're fooling others.

You are the one fooling yourself.

You guys that voted for Buhari should be called what?

You dont have any moral compass to judge our voting decision

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nathan2016: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Their ways are a thing of confusion truly. A people that will insult others, and when others retaliate, they start crying victimhood and bigotry. A people that claim their region is more developed than other regions, but run in droves out of that paradise to the other less developed region. A people that wail and mourn whenever good news arrives that doesn't involve them, or that doesn't favour their warped narratives and mentality. Really confusing (and confused) people indeed.

I am always marvel at this statement. It shows how dull you guys are. Naturally igbos are mostly into trade and commerce, so do you expect them to be in only one place to trade. Also which state is more develop with all these noise you guys make about lagos.
what special amenties does lagos provide? We pay for our light or use generator, healthcare is just as bad as any other state, road is not fantastic, education is just as any other state, we pay for our water. So tell me, what special thing is in lagos apart from being a commercial city to do business in?
As powerful as Europe was then, they still explore other continent, not even country.

Infact America today is as a result of people exploring other land.

Dont stay stagnant and think your village is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by ba7man(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Ttipsy:
Even if Igbo man becomes president I don't think there would be any different

Because it's the same Nigeria system, same political and constitutional system he's going to work with while governing.

Nigeria will change unless there's a new political and constitutional system
Let's be honest, the few times they got into power or close to it, they did damage to this nation that affected it for decades now.

That's why they're not trusted with power.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Ttipsy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
ba7man:
Let's be honest, the few times they got into power or close to it, they did damage to this nation that affected it for decades now.

That's why they're not trusted with power.
well I'm really not being sentimental here

I'm referring to the need of a New system and constitution else subsequent Presidents will or may not make any difference irrespective of Tribe or what have you
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nathan2016:

Myopic people like you wont understand what PO did for you and also doing for you.

A democratic government without strong opposition is just bound to fail its citizen.

PO last election woke up the political system of Nigeria and currently doing same with the judiciary.

I dont expect you to understand tho

Tinubu will still proof your understanding WRONG again lol. grin

Mean while, no other region of Nigeria has enjoyed the juicy position of the Senate President more than the South East. See for yourself.

Senate Presidents of Nigeria:

Nnamdi Azikiwe (January 1, 1960 – October 1, 1960)
Dennis Osadebay (October 1, 1960 – October 1, 1963)
Nwafor Orizu (October 1, 1963 – January 15, 1966)
Joseph Wayas (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983)
Iyorchia Ayu (December 5, 1992 – November 1993)
Ameh Ebute (November 1993 – November 17, 1993)
Evan Enwerem (June 3, 1999 – November 18, 1999)
Chuba Okadigbo (November 18, 1999 – August 8, 2000)
Anyim Pius Anyim (August 8, 2000 – June 3, 2003)
Adolphus Wabara (June 3, 2003 – April 5, 2005)
Ken Nnamani (April 5, 2005 – June 5, 2007)
David Mark (June 5, 2007 – June 6, 2015)
Bukola Saraki (June 9, 2015 – June 9, 2019)
Ahmad Lawan (June 11, 2019 – June 13, 2023)
Godswill Akpabio (June 13, 2023)

FACT! grin
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nathan2016: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Tinubu will still proof your understanding WRONG again lol. grin

Mean while, no other region of Nigeria has enjoyed the juicy position of the Senate President more than the South East. See for yourself.

Senate Presidents of Nigeria:

Nnamdi Azikiwe (January 1, 1960 – October 1, 1960)
Dennis Osadebay (October 1, 1960 – October 1, 1963)
Nwafor Orizu (October 1, 1963 – January 15, 1966)
Joseph Wayas (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983)
Iyorchia Ayu (December 5, 1992 – November 1993)
Ameh Ebute (November 1993 – November 17, 1993)
Evan Enwerem (June 3, 1999 – November 18, 1999)
Chuba Okadigbo (November 18, 1999 – August 8, 2000)
Anyim Pius Anyim (August 8, 2000 – June 3, 2003)
Adolphus Wabara (June 3, 2003 – April 5, 2005)
Ken Nnamani (April 5, 2005 – June 5, 2007)
David Mark (June 5, 2007 – June 6, 2015)
Bukola Saraki (June 9, 2015 – June 9, 2019)
Ahmad Lawan (June 11, 2019 – June 13, 2023)
Godswill Akpabio (June 13, 2023)

FACT! grin

What are you yapping about.

I myself and many other people from south east was not interested or crying about not getting the senate president.

The ones that got it, how has that impacted us.

We are still saying the same thing but you thought you are making more sense.

South south getting it was well deserved.
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nathan2016:

I am always marvel at this statement. It shows how dull you guys are. Naturally igbos are mostly into trade and commerce, so do you expect them to be in only one place to trade. Also which state is more develop with all these noise you guys make about lagos.
what special amenties does lagos provide? We pay for our light or use generator, healthcare is just as bad as any other state, road is not fantastic, education is just as any other state, we pay for our water. So tell me, what special thing is in lagos apart from being a commercial city to do business in?
As powerful as Europe was then, they still explore other continent, not even country.

Infact America today is as a result of people exploring other land.

Dont stay stagnant and think your village is everything.

The irony of you talking about someone being dull. So, they're the only ones into trading? Do you carry your goods to sell among the people you dunces say are poor and lazy? Where do you expect them to have the money to oatronise your wares? As in, do you guys ever think?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nathan2016:

You are the one fooling yourself.

You guys that voted for Buhari should be called what?

You dont have any moral compass to judge our voting decision

Did I talk about choices of Yorubas here. I'm not daft to say Yorubas vote for this or that, because I know even among Yorubas we can have different choices. You were the one that came with your braindead "ibos always vote for competence". I called you out for your level of being dense and you're hyperventilating. You guys vote for competence. That's why your dot region is more developed than Dubai. You may keep fooling yourselves. It's not against the law.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by fx45(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:
Help your life and stop the trolling.

It's over 2 years you have been doing this nonsense
Helinues the gay pr0stitute, you're the one that needs all the help in the world. Humble yourself and receive help from those willing to give
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nathan2016:
Step into the world of Nigeria's diverse regions and tribes, where a captivating narrative unfolds. Amidst the aftermath of the last election and the distribution of executive positions, a peculiar phenomenon has caught my attention. While cries and grievances echo throughout the nation, it is the South-East, specifically the Igbo tribe, that stands out with their unwavering resilience and unspoken strength.

But let me enlighten those who fail to grasp the depth of this intriguing reality:

A rare quality is found within the people of the South-East, particularly the Igbo tribe. Regardless of circumstance, if presented with the same opportunity, they would champion the cause of the candidate they believe to be the most deserving. Such unwavering support for meritocracy defines their character.

Consider the mindset of an average person; faced with a choice, they would prefer a competent representative from any other region over an inept individual from the South-East. This preference arises not from bias, but rather from a collective aspiration for progress and effective leadership.

To those who express pity or concern, let it be known that the South-East has weathered countless storms throughout history. It is in their DNA to endure and overcome adversity. So, worry not about us, for we shall prevail. It is, perhaps, your own unease and insecurities that manifest through excessive worry.

Welcome to the digital age, where trends ignite and fade with the blink of an eye. Yet, the Igbo tribe consistently shines as a beacon of influence. While it is true that certain positions may have eluded them, rest assured that in the coming years, they will emerge as the subject of discussion once again. The choice lies with the nation: to allow them to breathe and flourish or perpetuate a never-ending cycle.

As the Igbo proverb goes, "Oji onye nala, ji onwe ya" - when you hold someone down, you are only restraining yourself. Nigeria must recognize that by suppressing any particular tribe or group, they inadvertently hinder their own progress. The Igbo people possess an indomitable spirit and resourcefulness that surpasses any other tribe. If in doubt, I implore you to seek answers and witness their resilience firsthand.

So, my dear friends, let us celebrate the unyielding spirit of the South-East and the Igbo tribe. They transcend mere political positions, embodying an essence that cannot be confined. With their unconquerable resilience, they rise above adversity, reminding us all that strength is found not in tears but in unwavering determination. Together, let us embrace the diversity that defines Nigeria, for it is in unity that we shall find true greatness.

There have been tons of incompetent leaders in the SE.

OUK, Ikpeazu, Mbadinuju. I can give hundred names off the top of my head.
Lets stop the uneccssary hype and face reality.
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ohaneze is the one begging FG to intervene, FG is wasting Nigeria's revenue, protecting you from your darling terrorists who are killing you.
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by rummmy: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2023
We choose sit at home and they are complaining.
The sit at home should be made 3 working days per week .
It's non of your business
Re: Why Are People Crying More Than The Beraved For South East by LajaLaba: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2023
IPOB people eeh most hateful set of people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu / Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working / Unbelievable. Alex Otti On Tinubu's Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.