Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,584 members, 7,921,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? (775 Views)

Swap Your Weak Or Dead Inverter Batteries To A New One! / Alive Or Dead Or Exile / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Pastor137(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Guys as simple as this question sounds, it's really a complicated one for me. I want to know if I can be counted among the living right now as I've been taught by religion that there is life after death and also I've been fascinated about the concept or reincarnation and read extensively about it and watched alot of documentaries too. So I may be living my post death life right now which means I'm not 100 percent sure of being alive in the very sense of the word.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Natbrowny: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2023
Pastor137:
I want to know if I can be counted among the living right now as I've been taught by religion that there is life after death

RELIGION - Your first problem in this theory you put up there.

You may be right or wrong but its been generally known that RELIGION and RELIGIOUS BELIEFS is a weaponized tool created to mess up your mind, head and soul.

Notice how majority relates everything to religion. Its a mind control parolz.
Now remove RELIGION and think this ur theory again. You'll feel better un-Hypnotized

1 Like

Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Pastor137(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Natbrowny:

You may be right or wrong but its been generally known that RELIGION and RELIGIOUS BELIEFS is a weaponized tool created to mess up your mind, head and soul.

Now remove RELIGION and think this ur theory again. You'll feel better un-Hypnotized
Okay Religion aside, people have contemplated for ages over what exactly happens after death. Even science doesn't have a convincing answer for this question.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Thugnificent(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
You are living dead.

1 Like

Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by finallybusy: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Go and sin no more.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor137:
Guys as simple as this question sounds, it's really a complicated one for me. I want to know if I can be counted among the living right now as I've been taught by religion that there is life after death and also I've been fascinated about the concept or reincarnation and read extensively about it and watched alot of documentaries too. So I may be living my post death life right now which means I'm not 100 percent sure of being alive in the very sense of the word.
Postlife based on what school of thought? undecided
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by vdestro: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2023
Natbrowny:

Same as your phone, books, music, movies, cartoons, clothes etc So, you just exchanged 1 hypnotism for another.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by vdestro: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor137:
Okay Religion aside, people have contemplated for ages over what exactly happens after death. Even science doesn't have a convincing answer for this question.

All are just you beggers doing their wishing things because you know you are hell's firewood.
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Pastor137(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Postlife based on what school of thought? undecided
Reincarnation
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Pastor137(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
vdestro:

All are just you beggers doing their wishing things because you know you are hell's firewood.
I don't get you
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor137:
Reincarnation
According to what religion? lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Pastor137(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to what religion? lipsrsealed
The religion of my forefathers. Igbos
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead Right Now? by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor137:
The religion of my forefathers. Igbos
Then present their scripts so we can approach this from that angle. You don't arbitrarily assume every religion out there adheres to the same concept or things that you do, or do you? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Marrying Across The African Diaspora / The Life Of A Single Father(having A Son Presently) / Single Mum And Single Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.