Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,540 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help! I'm A Virgin But She Falsely Accused Me Of Rape - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm A Virgin But She Falsely Accused Me Of Rape (1132 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm A Virgin But She Falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Collinswyatt2: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Report her to police when them don beat her well well she go confess
Re: Help! I'm A Virgin But She Falsely Accused Me Of Rape by Emmypure: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
tuzle:
are u a funaab student 400l because I saw one news like that online. The guy above is right. The message she sent the next day should proof that she wasn't raped.
Please post the link I want to personally take up this case I am a human rights lawyer.
Re: Help! I'm A Virgin But She Falsely Accused Me Of Rape by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is it that guys of these days are not trained on being assertive and future leaders or what?

A scantily dressed lady comes to your room by 9pm and tries to seduce you.

You claim you are not interested and instead of sending her away immediately, you begin to entertain her shenanigans.

Do you lack the skills to find a girlfriend for yourself that a girl pushes you to 'state' she is your girlfriend and immediately starts billing you?

Are you daft?

I feel like putting my hand through my phone and giving you two dirty slaps.

A gentleman knows how to remove himself from such positions in a way it sends a message to the girl that he would not tolerate such.

It is not even in this age of 'me too' that false rape accusations can ruin your destiny.

Others have told you what to do. If you like, sleep on it if your story is true.
Re: Help! I'm A Virgin But She Falsely Accused Me Of Rape by mariahAngel(f): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
When she said she was coming around 5pm, then showed up at 9pm, that was when the op should've known she was up to something sinister.
Then again, he wouldn't have fallen into the trap, had he not been eagerly anticipating .

Beware of children of jezebel! They will never listen.
I mean, the audacity of her to just show up.

May God vindicate you, if you're truly innocent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Items For Sale - Japa Clearance / R Proud To Be The First Son Or Daughter In your Family? / Popsie's Pet Name For U !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.