Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. (859 Views)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by RTID: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2023
There are women who don't feel pleasure the regular way.

They don't get fully aroused until they feel substantial pain.

For example, I know of this girl who doesn't get wet until you disfigure her nipples with you teeth.

She likes her nipples bitten hard.

Even me gets scared some times. Make I no go bite off onu ala for person future mother.

But she still screams harder when I'm not biting enough.

I know of another girl who only cums when you squeeze her tities like Agege bread.

Like, you've to squeeze the destiny out of boobs during nragbu before she nyuos.

I know of this one that has lost all her edges, because you have to pull her hair really hard before she enjoys nragbu. One time I pulled too hard, that one of her braids uprooted from her scalp. Girl didn't as much as flinch.

Point is, a lot of women are yet to understand their bodies and what works for them.

The reason why you might not enjoy nragbu is because you've not explored the option of pain.

And for the men, some of these girls are too shy or scared to tell you they like pain.

But trust me, every girl likes pain during nragbu. It just depends on level at which you inflict the pain.

So, unlike Tinubu, don't let her breathe.

1 Like

Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by slawomir: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar

You are correct

Some girls got this shit that works for them and if you can do it during coitus then boom before you say jack robbison she is already attain the peak of excitement or she will reach the climax of sexual excitement while her body vibrate with ecstasy

Got this baby girl in the past that normally climb me during sex not only that she will tell me to slap her ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by talented321: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2023
To all women, the feeling you get when you are squirting is the same feeling we get when smoking our weed
Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by Solofresh2: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2023
If you kill yourself because of one woman na your palava be that
Do your best and leave the rest

2 Likes

Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2023
How do you meet these type of women who only enjoy sex through pain?

Do you select them specifically or causing others pain during coitus is your fetish?
Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by Ogechi98: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bro I sincerely agree with you on this one.i remember this babe I use to bang a couple of years ago, there was a time we were both making out and all of a sudden she told me to "rape her" like wtf. At that point my joystick fell asleep out of curiosity, cause I was eager to know why she would say that.
RTID:
There are women who don't feel pleasure the regular way.

They don't get fully aroused until they feel substantial pain.

For example, I know of this girl who doesn't get wet until you disfigure her nipples with you teeth.

She likes her nipples bitten hard.

Even me gets scared some times. Make I no go bite off onu ala for person future mother.

But she still screams harder when I'm not biting enough.

I know of another girl who only cums when you squeeze her tities like Agege bread.

Like, you've to squeeze the destiny out of boobs during nragbu before she nyuos.

I know of this one that has lost all her edges, because you have to pull her hair really hard before she enjoys nragbu. One time I pulled too hard, that one of her braids uprooted from her scalp. Girl didn't as much as flinch.

Point is, a lot of women are yet to understand their bodies and what works for them.

The reason why you might not enjoy nragbu is because you've not explored the option of pain.

And for the men, some of these girls are too shy or scared to tell you they like pain.

But trust me, every girl likes pain during nragbu. It just depends on level at which you inflict the pain.

So, unlike Tinubu, don't let her breathe.

Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by talented321: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Maybe she was raped before and she enjoy the feeling
Ogechi98:
Bro I sincerely agree with you on this one.i remember this babe I use to bang a couple of years ago, there was a time we were both making out and all of a sudden she told me to "rape her" like wtf. At that point my joystick feel asleep out of curiosity, cause I was eager to know why she would say that.
Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by Ogechi98: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Maybe you are right cause she once told me she was raped.
talented321:
Maybe she was raped before and she enjoy the feeling
Re: There Are Women Who Don't Feel Pleasure The Regular Way. by advanceDNA: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Solofresh2:
If you kill yourself because of one woman na your palava be that
Do your best and leave the rest

No let sense kill you jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Hausa Girls Love To Marry Far Older Elderly Men / Why Do Women Feel Entitled Always? / This May Be My Final Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.